How often do you bathe

how often do you bathe

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2016/04/27/455769676/feeling-this-a-conversation-with-grimes
youtu.be/5kq-lcXtB70
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/is-shower-everyday-good-or-bad-cleaning-hygiene-university-utah-amazon-village-microbes-skin-a7546216.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

once or twice a week

Everyday specially since I work at a professional office. Lord why is this question getting asked.

daily retard

I only leave the water to feed.

its pretty cold at my campus but i still bathe daily, most of my schoolmates smell like shit though.

>Falling for the bathing meme

Every day, I don't wash my hair every day though

please be trolling

I don't know; whenever I get the chance to, I guess.

Every other day, generally. I hardly sweat unless I go out of my way to work out, or get caught up in the pressure of a demanding circumstance.

If you're including showers, every day unless I'm being really lazy and not planning to go outside.

are lisps fa? was the person who invented the word 'lisp' trying to play a cruel joke on people with them?

KANG BOOKAH

>are lisps fa? was the person who invented the word 'lisp' trying to play a cruel joke on people with them?
wtf does this have to do with my post?

Grimes has a lisp.

Prove it. I've listened to Grimes speak many, many times, and I've never noticed a lisp.

Oh lawd

The Grimmes fag is grimmy. LOL

Is what?

Grimey

What about her?

This. Fucking hate that obnoxious timewasting shit. Shaving included, although I hate beards so I do it more often.

What fucking tools.

>2017
>bathes
are you bullied, mentally ill, or perhaps both?

I have dry skin problems and hard water, so bathing makes me miserably itchy for days.

I work in construction so I shower nightly but usually skip Saturday

I gotta exfoliate SENPAI

Ice cold shower everyday, only let it touch my hair once a week

is that molly soda

nothing and I mean NOTHING is more alpha than forcing the people around you to smell your natural body odor

Usually 2-3 times a day

>Fucking hate that obnoxious timewasting shit
Clean yourself right now you dirty fuck

nigga im jus tryna be clean

Every other day

i try to at least once each 2 weeks

Every two months.

my dude

what's your hair like then

like the niggers in ops pic

Kek. I don't even chat girls up. I just waft my pheromones at them and they follow me home.

around twice a day
unless it's summer and i'm watching anime all day
in that case no more than 3 times a week

are you deaf?
she has mentioned it herself

I rarely take baths and I shower daily

every second day

I've been showering exactly once a week. I don't smell that bad and wear clean clothes. My hair gets a little greasy though. It's pretty comfy
when it comes time for my weekly shower I'm excited to be clean again, but also kind of sad to start the cycle again

Listen to her S's fool.

Dude, you don't get to decide whether you smell bad. Unless you're asian, you definitely smell bad, but I know you're not cuz most asians wouldn't go that long without showering.

had no idea everyone didnt bathe at least once a day until i moved in with someone who didnt.

>npr.org/2016/04/27/455769676/feeling-this-a-conversation-with-grimes
listen to your father and buy a noose

I cannot imagine how you smell

Every morning since i cant stand being dirty when putting on clothes and every evening since i cant stand going to bed dirty.

Every night before bed, but I only wash my hair twice a week.

If I lived alone I would probably go every other day since I don't sweat or spend much time outdoors.

Shower and wash hair every day, even though I don't smell or get greasy hair, I just enjoy it and it helps me wake up in the morning, if you don't wash your body every day you are disgusting btw.
I don't remember the last time I took a bathe for the sake of cleaning myself, takes too much time.

youtu.be/5kq-lcXtB70

Sorry, I'm actually on the side that she has a lisp. I meant to reply to the person that said she doesn't.

Once a day. If I am staying at home, I miss a day occasionally. Otherwise I am pretty nazi about it.

bless ur soul and your digits, user

I didn't say that she didn't have a lisp. I said that I never noticed that she had a lisp.

Twice a week most of the time, in winters when its hella cold I pass with once a week tho.

Who else here hobo inspo.

I dont, bathing is for the weak

Probably greasy as fuck

usually everyday but i sometimes won't if i'm not working or going out

At least be self aware

Once in a while, since I use a €15 bath oil that is empty after using it for about 4 - 10 times.

Nasty degenerate

Daily, after my work out. Just 5 minutes, lukewarm water.

Everyday

I've heard that taking a shower daily is somehow dangereous. So I take one every two days.

you disgusting neckbeard

I know I wasn't supposed to trust Veeky Forums, but this thread has reinforced that tenfold.
Take a fucking shower you disgusting pricks.

FIVE TIME
FIVE TIME
FIVE TIME
FIVE TIME
FIVE TIME

CAN YOU DIG THAT
SUCKA

Yeah, it increases your chances of fucking, therefore increasing your chances of getting an STD.

Yes user, my grandmother slipped in the shower and died. She could have reduced the risk by half if she had just been as careful as you are.

sames great-grandma

this.

i feel uncomfortable af when I don't bath at least once per day later on I have to put on clean clothes or go to bed. But the problem is, i don't sweat much and even by not showering for two or three days (usually happens when i'm staying at home for these days) i don't pick up any smell and the hair is decent. so it would be optimal to shower for 4-5 days per week and wash the hair from 2 to 3 times a week

If you live in hotter parts of the world you have to bathe daily or you'll be subhuman levels of disgusting

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/is-shower-everyday-good-or-bad-cleaning-hygiene-university-utah-amazon-village-microbes-skin-a7546216.html

>asian
Asians smell the worst.

I had to room with a Chinese exchange student and I had to give him "the talk" about US cultural norms like wearing deodorant and not letting his friends sleep in my bed when I'm gone.

Every other day.

When i get home i have 4 hours to do whatever needs to be done.

1 hour homework.
1 hour cook food and eat it.

2 hours left

Every other day its

1 hour workout.
1 hour bath (I have bad skin and have to use some special products to take care of it)

And the non workout days i browse interwebs and play vidya for the 2 hours instead, or do laundry.

After a while it becomes amazing but in the beginning yes it definitely will be greasy as fuck

>bathe

I don't bathe because I have no bathtub. I shower almost daily though but only if I'm on my job.

>not letting his friends sleep in my bed when I'm gone.

that is fucking ridiculous. like, how mindless can that faggot be.

HAHAHA

Poo in the loo curry nigger.

i shower strictly on mondays wednesdays and thursdays