Tee Faggots

/thread

$10000 Wasted

Hey, we have macbooks!

UltraFags

Street ninjas

how did they manage to get everything but the people in focus

Lanky Larry and the Manlets

>maybe if I try really hard I can squish my face into the collar of my coat and look like a cool anime character x3

neo-fagothos*

The Tryhards

Ok Veeky Forums, name MY band

final fantasy

Cock tasters larú

$10kdeaths

Akatsuki

Remind me how techwear isn't just cosplay?

The Darkne$$ and the 3 Tryhards

Soul-Sucking-Bitch and the Pointy Haired Bastard.

from left to right

1. errolson / jah eel wannabe azn

2. lmao at the ramones and trying to hide his ugly face in that collar

3. fat midget in poopy pants

4. trex mode engaged. klinefelters anyone?

if you were less of a cretin you'd notice that the far left dude has no Asian facial characteristics
also you've proven to be a full nonce by not even knowing the concept of a "rate my band" post

dumb haircut on the left, looks like a 30 year old who still reads shonen jump

HI TWG PLEASE STOP POSTING REALLY EMBARRASSING "FIT PICS" IT IS NEITHER FLATTERING NOR IS IT GAINING YOU ANY "CLOUT" REDDIT,SUFU, DISCORDS, AND SKYPE GROUPS ALREADY LOOK DOWN ON YOU

PLEASE STOP DOING THIS TO YOURSELVES UNTIL YOU DEVELOP AN ACTUAL SENSE OF STYLE

I STRONGLY SUGGEST GOING BACK TO THE BASICS AND LEARN THEM WELL INSTEAD OF CONTINUING DOWN THE PATH OF BASTARDIZED CODES OF DRESS

REGARDS
YOUR FRIEND

P.S. YOU'RE NOT ALL BAD PEOPLE BUT YOU WILL LARGELY LOOK BACK ON THESE DAYS IN SHAME ASSUMING YOU GAIN SOME SEMBLANCE OF TASTE IN THE COMING YEARS

P.P.S ANTO YOU LOOK OK IN THIS PIC BUT PLEASE STOP DOING THE YOUTUBE THING YOU DON'T KNOW NEARLY ENOUGH TO BE DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING

Girl repellant

How did you miss focus lmao

le ebin white Vans with ACR look is so overdone and the two tards on the right look physically deformed

The Asians are just ugly with no sense of style.

Cringe ninjas

post more techwear cringe shit, this stuff is hilarious

Ready For Comicon

someone post the gay guy from twg wearing a dress

Auron and the disposables

Yo I think the guy on far right is the pouting guy in the blue jacket from the meetup

enhance

wtf lol

All of the best techwear cringe I've seen has goggles guy in it. He looks like the type of person who'd go to Magic the Gathering tournaments and wear short sleeve shorts with ornate patterns on them if he didn't spend all his money on trying to look like an anime villain.

See These people legitimately wish they were living in a video game/anime but thry still pretend that they aren't just roleplaying when they wear this stuff. I can't imagine how great Errolson Hugh must feel knowing that these people will shovel money into your bank account because it's their only escape to their fantasy world.

>the techwear slouch
Every fucking time. It’s still the duckface of awkward incel cosplayers everywhere

Batou?

that looks pretty good tho

Honest question: how much did the dude second from the right's outfit cost?

26gold and 75silver

lmao the flintstones gummy boi always cracks me up what a treasure

I like the random white guy, he's the only one in focus

lmao oh fuck thats in Union Square San Francisco

what the fuck

t. dude in the picture

Whore-tex

trans-goblin?

mac users

>they allow for full range of movement
So like, regular pants?

Apparently these guys are from California. I wonder if they wear their waterproof clothing in the shower to simulate actual rainfall.

Akatsuki: The Next Generation

Oh sweet jesus holy fuck.

These threads are cancer. This is the new Veeky Forums where a shirt with jeans is deemed good but anyone with some semblance of originality gets shit on.

This is not to say that these guys are original, but people are dismissing techwear as a whole and limiting the range of discussion.

What the fuck. You can't even make the "muh functionality" argument here. This guy is literally just cosplaying.

r/streetwear

This is what happens when if you're into anime and enjoy cosplaying irl you justify it with "mug designer!!"

Legit look like they're tryna go to a blade runner themed party.

Even cyberpunk anime is more subtle than what they're wearing

>you aren't allowed to shit on awful fits
>thinking techwear is capable of being original
Could you give me a reccomendation for a black jacket that would look good with my black pants and black shoes?

Techwear has to be approached the same way we do Rick, Julius or any other designer. Some fits can be really overdone and cheesy, others are beautiful and unique.

>Rick
Opinion discarded

You just proved me right, retard. Get out of here.

The witch and the black amish

The school shooters

have u seen blade runner?

everyone says "durrr kakashi decker batou vibes" but you watch those movies and they wear normal shit like trench coats, shearling, and fucking bombers.

gtfo of here with that stupid bullshit

Lewis and his band

It's just the new cyberpunk meme movie phrase.
Akira
Blade Runner
Ghost in the Shell
Blade Runner 2049
"{Insert movie title} vibes"

christ you're new

The Dutch Oveners

BBBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP

t. Rick cult

lol holy shit that's mwwt in the bottom right
ayo w2c that green jumpsuit?

its a chinese flight suit

the nose knows

That's amazin

Shiny Carnivorous Nig-Nogs

lel

The third guy looks like he got some black oversized clothes and didn't know how to put them on, but is still trying to rock his fucked up look.

I'm nonbinary
thanks tho

What's this? A rival band has appeared?

Tbh only the middle right is bad. Uncle_alyxthot if you're reading this please please burn poopy pants they're real unflattering

why are fags so pathetic? they also follow up insults with "thank you" just to fish for sympathy or something. you look worse than a fat chick dude

nah
techwear is a fucking joke thanks to the people like the ones in OPs pic
the palette needs to be wiped clean and everything needs to start again from the square one with entirely different approach errolsson and gooftech is it's own category
techwear is breathable, waterproof fabric, now let's do this entire thing again from the start without fucking everything up, I'm not against just keeping this whole thing 'unfashionable' outdoors clothing

Dae Aurum

this was a discord techware meet up a few months ago. Almost went but techware is not really my thing also I was tied that day honestly.
correct

>Rich parents, poor tastes
>Tryhard Division
>I'm employed as Chinese student
Honestly unless you work in creative industry (media, fashion, arts) and dress like this you can kys yourself. Shit's looks absolutely retarded and out of place, not any better than anime-neckbeards. Later at least don't spend thousands on outfit.

This is a public service announcement to all you twg kids

If I catch you wearing waterproof fabrics on MY FASHION BOARD, you WILL be roasted.
Stop wearing autism. Buy Stan Smiths, buy a denim jacket, get some work boots, but dress like a real human being lmao. Pathetic!

>I justify my $xxx poppy pants for being 'fuctional' and 'waterproof'.

new york narutos

cut ur dick off and take hrt

what about wool? it wicks!

t. r/mfa

random streetwear kids?

twg kiddies still worse

that is twg kek