I'm going to kill myself. What should I wear...

I'm going to kill myself. What should I wear. I was thinking of just being naked in the shower but then I thought that might be a little shocking to my parents. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ASAPYams/status/495037365610508289
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

full rick

We need to know your method to give proper advice

Are you going to slit your wrists?
Wear something dark so the blood won't be too visible in that case.

I wouldn't suggest you ruin anything expensive but put something on. No need to traumatize the person who finds you any more than necessary.
Also, sorry, I Gotta ask why?

agreed. if you slit ur wrists, wear a long sleeve white tee so your parents cal sell it as a rare piece

Sorry just woke up from nap. Im just going to shoot myself in the head. Why because my life is pointless. I'm addicted to heroin and it's been 10 years and I've ruined everything and everyone in my life and I can't stop taking advantage of every chance I've got and recently my parents just stopped caring and they were all o had left so fuck it. I'm a waste of space.

OP, please don't do it. Please talk to a professional and things will begin to make more sense. Don't do this to your parents

1(blank)800 273 (blank)8255

Yeah, dont do it. Quitting heroin is possible. I've managed to stay off it for 2 years now, you can too

1 (blank) 800 (blank) 273 (blank) 8255

USA/Canada: 1 (Blank) 800 (Blank) 273 (Blank) 8255
UK: 116 (blank) 123
Germany: 0800 (Blank) 111 (Blank) 0 (Blank) 111
France: 01 (Blank) 45 (Blank) 39 (Blank) 40 (Blank) 00
Australia: 13 (Blank) 11 (Blank) 14

My dad was a junkie basically his whole life. He held a job and raised three good kids while being addicted aside from a few periods where he managed to quit. He was a great guy with an even greater problem but everybody loved him and he took care of his family and his responsibilities. You can do it too if you try.

Dude I've been there. Used off n on for 12 years. You in the US?

talk to someone user

I think everyone deserves to feel happiness for a sustained period of time no matter how much they do not like themselves. ive been where you are pretty recently. killing your self is really just cheating you out of that feeling you wish for, i hope for you the best

Don't do it user

Just wear something your parents like on you

You there user?

we love u user

dont do it user. but if you do,
If wind blows on you thro' a hole, make your will and take care of your soul

Rip

What should be worn if you're going g out shotgun-in-mouth style?

It's by shooting yourself that you'll ruin everyone's life. It's hard but talk to a professional, talk to your parents about your wish of quitting heroine. There are a ton of good things waiting for you out there, even if they're hard to reach...just take it step by step

if this is bait shame one you
if it isnt, go talk with your parents right fucking now

cobain cosplay

but if you're being serious don't do it man

Been down that road user, don't do it. I graduated hs then got addicted to meth, was addicted for years. Tried taking my own life and nothing is worse then seeing the shock and sadness on your parents faces when they go to the hospital and see you like that. You may think they don't care, but trust me, they do. They raised you, they nurtured you, taking your life would be selfish and hurt them.

No, it's not the answer. I tried, got right to the edge and had that realization. There's so much more to see for you, still. Great moments. Ascension.

Tough it out. You'll be rewarded.

I think user is either dead or under state mandated medical supervision...or he pawned his computer