Is killing yourself the answer?

So /adv/ is kind of dead so I have to ask this here. I'm thinking of taking my life. Deep down I want to have faith that there's still hope for me but at the same time I'm just fed up with the pain and want to end it all

This is a serious question by the way. I literally don't have anyone to talk to about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

fetlife.com/
genesis-mining.com/a/330249
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The question for Veeky Forums is should I take my own life or should I stick it out a little while.

If I should still have hope, what other things can I do with my life right now. I don't have the motivation to work out at all or do anything productive. I know that's bad because normies always do productive things when they're out of employment like hobbies and excercise but for whatever reason; I feel like my life is dependent on a job

I live with my parents for context

go on here fetlife.com/ find the sluttiest girl in your area, and fuck her while beating the shit out of her.

It'll help you get over your depression.

You're gonna die someday anyway and it's gonna be just as much relevant as if you died now. Once you die you'll never be alive ever again. Compare your shitty life with not existing, only you'll stop existing anyway at somepoint whether you want it or not.

Thinking this kept me from doing it long enough to recover. Good luck user

Get the fuck off Veeky Forums.
In fact, get the fuck off the internet, it's probably reinforcing your shit mental state.

Go out and have sex, doesn't matter with who, aim low. Go to dive bars and look for fat and ugly girls. Wear a condom.

If you do decide to kill yourself then do your research. You could end up extremely disabled but still alive.

>I live with my parents for context

What the fuck? Jesus fucking Christ. Maybe talk to them to start.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Why are you asking Veeky Forums? They will just tell you to buy x crypto and short oil.

Your friends at and are better suited to answer this question.

There is only one meaningful answer, OP:

do it, faggot.

>Go out and have sex, doesn't matter with who, aim low
Hire a high end prostitute, this is Veeky Forums and the only low it aims for is the buy. Shoot some heroin, maybe smoke some crack too. That's about as good as life gets. Hookers and blow usually.

Just invest in Trump coin. After that you might as well be dead.

OP needs to wake the fuck up out of his self-induced stupor. Going out and getting some easy pussy might just do that.
Trying to become a fake playboy won't.

Buy Trump coin, the gains are killer.

There are services for suicidal peeps, right?
Doctor, suicide holiness, Sanitarium, etc

(at least try a diazepam, zoloft or xanax or vicodin b4 you decide - shit is so cash)

This is Veeky Forums, so expect Veeky Forums answers

Suicide has a very low ROI.
Can I buy your corpse, so I can harvest your organs?
Or can you leave me all your money and possessions? Cheers.

No you should not kill yourself. It is a poor investment from an economic standpoint as your rate of return becomes nonexistent.

> Is killing yourself the answer?

Definitely, with time it will get only worse.

You will not get younger.

Remember this and end it now.

Serious answer btw.

You are not Dan Balzerian.

I didn't read the /adv/ thread.

Don't do it.

Read Siddartha, it's a short book written by Herman Hesse, a Nobel prize winner. I promise it will help.

*suicide hotlines

Fucking spellcheck

There is hope if you start cloud mining. The money you receive each day will make you look forward to the next.

genesis-mining.com/a/330249

That shit is just bots

How do you deal with you will die one day? I used to be okay with it but as of lately ive been scared.

>Read Siddartha, it's a short book written by Herman Hesse, a Nobel prize winner. I promise it will help.
>western buddhism
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think I am scared because lately everyone I have ever loved had left me, and my moms fiance is abusive to her and we've been in fights and I just want her to be happy.
She has lived in the world without me, but ive never lived without her. Thats what scares me. I want her to be happy

Suicide is never the answer

Its a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Besides, if you are at that point it's time for sone big reckless risks. I mean you can do anything. If your life is meaningless you may as well throw it away in fun ways.....

I did this, it saved me

I'm sorry but advising OP to start shooting heroin is terrible advice user.

You always start with snorting, if you shoot heroin you have nothing to look forward to, no better highs ahead of you. I've been snorting heroin for two years now and I'm still super psyched for shooting it one day. And even when I tell myself "next week is the day I shoot" I find the anticipation to be so amazing that I can't bring myself to waste shooting on some random day.

Tl;dr snort heroin OP, save shooting it for when you get diagnosed with cancer or some shit.

Also sex.

Also once you're addicted to heroin you can claim welfare. Win win.

Also.

See a shrink 1x per week. This will turn everything around if you give it time.