God dammit

god dammit

im fucking sick of having to wipe 100 times every time i shit

how much is laser hair removal, does it work, has anyone done it, what should i look for as I shop around, will they be willing to laser my entire ass, inside the crack, gooch, and everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Metamucil-Powder-Supplement-Natural-Psyllium/dp/B007P4VNUK
reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/3c1k7v/dont_shave_your_ass_hair/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bidet

Take metamucil every morning with breakfast, you'll barely have to wipe

just use baby wipes idiot

this is effective but it also decimates sewer systems. They say they are flushable but they are liars.

I drink two tablespoons in a glass of water in the late afternoon or early evening, though when I space out and forget, I just drink a glass at any random time. Having well-functioning bowels can actually have some pretty profound and unexpected psychological benefits. Personally, I not only love the taste and look forward to drinking it, but I honestly believe that it's greatly improved my quality of life.

amazon.com/Metamucil-Powder-Supplement-Natural-Psyllium/dp/B007P4VNUK

just spread your buttcheeks when taking a dump m8

fix your diet and poop once a day retard

I've been looking at IPL hair removal. It's like laser but safe to do at home. It's only recommended for light skin + dark hair, moreso than laser.

I've done it. I'm a girl, i lasered all my legs and part of my pubic hairs. I went to a dermatologist as she used laser, not IPL (intense pulsed light). It was expensive: 300€ each time for 4-5 times, but I really improved although it's not really definitive, you have to maintain with progressively distant applications. It used to hurt like hell mainly in the lower legs and pube, not that much on the tights and around the butt.
Now I bought Phillips domestic IPL for like 150€ (Because it was too expensive to continue professional laser) and I do it myself, maintaing. It doesn't hurt but it heats up a lot the lamp so I have to stop frequently. The results seems ok to me but these are still my first times.

Seems worth it if you have the disposable income. Am a guy and I wanted to laser off my lower body hair, and much to my chagrin it's for the same reason as OP. I started timing my daily bathroom use an hour before my nightly shower. Your post convinced me that it's something I should invest in, sounds better than shaving.

yuropoor sewers detected

this
or jump into the shower and spray your ass before going to work

Try waxing in the meantime

You can do it yourself, it's cheap, it lasts for weeks and it gets progressively easier

It is better than shaving BUT you have to shave very very well before applying the laser or ipl because it has to burn only the part under your skin ...it's the worst part for me :)
The hairs regrow sparse, in lower number but with the same carachteristics than before. The results increase each time you do it, the second -third time you start to have zones without hair...

how does it taste?

dang that IPL is cheaper than what I looked at. Even if it only halfway works, halfway for 150 is ok

I just wash my shitter. i have done this ever since i was a child, thought of wiping as a barbaric thing to do.

I bought it during an Amazon prime day for almost 50% less :)
My dermatologist told me that if I had to buy one she would choose Phillips because they produce the professional lamps too. I have an old model of Lumea and it's ok to me since I have black hairs and very pale skin, the newest models work better on darker skins/blonde hairs.

Literally this.

Squat in the tub and clean your bootyhole properly.

fix your diet, removing hair won't help

His diet is probably fine but if you're a hairy man you know that the hairs can still trap what passes, hence having to wipe 100 times. I just wet the tissue a bit and clean the hairs,but it's always an annoying thing to have to worry about if you're a functioning adult with intimate relationships. One time I shaved back there but then you have to live with being vigilant about in grown hairs.

nice find. Thanks for the info

Who cares

You're welcome!

Girl here. Done that. It doesn't hurt that much but I think you have to be a little experienced with wax before proceeding in that zone. If you want to try it OP, pick the premade stripes for the face or the bikini zone, they're smaller and it will be easier...

Hope you're ready to have the loudest immutable farts ever. I shaved all my ass hair off a few times before. It seemed ok except for the fact that my farts were 10 times louder and I had no real way to make them quieter.

What's worse is the fact that I was deployed to asscrackistan at the time and was on an IED disposal team (bomb squad bois). Sometimes when I went out to suspected IEDs to do my thing I'd rip ass and I felt like everyone in a 10 mile radius would know where we were and what I was doing. Scary shit.

are you the guy from /k/ who said it was like a suppressor with the baffles removed?

if you shave/wax/laser your ass hair you will get swamp ass...the hair there has a purpose

wipe 5 times to get most of the shit cleaned. then jump in the shower and spray your asshole with warm water.

also:
>1987+30
>not using wet tissue

No. And ass hair isn't like a suppressor because ass hair actually makes your farts much more quiet (to the point where they can't even be heard much of the time).

Control your fucking bowels you child. Fart at home or in your own privacy.
I despite barbarian fuckwits who think it's somehow socially acceptable to fart where there's people around.

>calls others fuckwits
>can't spell "despise"

oh I'm laughin' at your faggot ass

I ALWAYS shower after I poop. I can't believe people actually just wipe and go about their day. Is it a white thing?
Which requires me to poop and shower in the morning at home everyday before heading out. Which has been great for my schedule and managing myself.

>how does it taste?
orange juice essentially, or like really, really good orange kool-aid

i did laser removal on my underarms 7 sessions. it did not work for me and i was an ideal candidate (lighter skin, dark hair). its a hit or miss. try it on a smaller/less expensive area first to see if your body takes it or not

>Is it a white thing

are you retarded?

how much did they pay you?

YEP
THIS IS WHY

HAHAHAH

top fucking kek

brap bump

>not shitting twice a day right before your morning and evening shower
also a top tier prank would be to laser remove the hair on the top of your best friends head so they're stuck looking like a monk forever. a classic goof

This topic reminds me of an ancient copypasta.

reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/3c1k7v/dont_shave_your_ass_hair/

Just shave it, you faggot.

don't bother with normal shaving. Get an electric razor and keep it at bay with that for now. You won't have ingrown hairs or that itchy after-shave feeling.

who the hell showers twice a day, you shouldn't even really shower every day

>making your friend bald
wtf

I started using baby powder on my ad cheeks and a bit on my thighs. After that it resolved the problem. So far it's worked in 40C weather in a bus.

that's a nice way to kill all the good bacteria living in your buttcrack
+ washing with soap or other detergents will remove the fatty structure of your skin

before + after pics pls

>not hairy Aryan master race satyr satan spawn w/ long locks that look like twisted snakes
Shaving your ass the fuck man what are you gonna do just keep shaving your ass the rest of your life Jesus Christ man this is some pussy shit

are you permanently smooth now or what should i imagine

members of society

put them in the bin instead of flushing you spastic

Not my problem lmao

use TP, fill a spray bottle with water to wet it. Easy and doesn't affect the sewer.

or this if you want sturdy wipes.

How do you buy baby wipes at the store without damaging your pride

Wear a mask

Lmfao

use a wipe material with greater friction for a deeper clean

I use sandpaper for maximum efficiency

This.
I always do this when at home.

you still have shit to come out if you are having to wipe that much