Peer to Peer Bitcoin lending

Is this for real. Can I put money "on the street" make 15% interest and compound it and in 10 days make 100% ROI - has anyone been scammed with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

hashocean.com/?rid=470464
hashocean.com/?rid=438892
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idk bro but if anyone knows any sites where I can lend my bitcoins please post them here. I'd love to get in on that.

Xcoins.io - when you bed your woman tonight - think of me fondly

not tonight. tomorrow night though. right as I'm finishing, I'm gonna stare deeply into her green eyes and say "This one's for McButterpants."

>10 days
>100% ROI
Youre a fucking retard

best i know you lend them your money for 2-3 months and you gradually get it back and it keeps on going. basically you get 300% interest by the end of the year, and it keeps coming.
no one reported any issues they pay like clockwork.
p2p lending is problematic how do you plan on getting your coins back from pajeet? will you travel in india and beat him?

hmm i'm very interested in this i understand the lenders compete each other on low interest, what percentages are the usual you can borrow and for how long?

so here is what i think of doing (among other things)
if bitcoin price skyrocket they can take my deposit i'm not giving back the coins, if bitcoin price plummets i give the coins back. i can hedge my position with this shit at the halvening.

sorry i meant i buy them cheap and give them back.

so i can only win money on this if the interest is low enough and the security is reasonable.

is there a flaw in this plan?

You can do margin lending on Poloniex

you can give me bitcoin. i promise i'll pay it back ;)
1Px4X8ujsYUpLKabaRSLTJonEqmt89Hr9n

>Mcbutterpants

Go back to leddif with your PG-13 memes

>LOL BOAT GOT NAMED BOATY MCBOAT xD

or bitfinex

pajeet pls!

so i haven't got my answer, can i use this site to hedge my investments in bitcoin against loss or take advantage of extreme price climb or not?

anyone can tell me more about how much it costs to loan bitcoins?

*borrow bitcoin
sorry

For all of its fancy lending terminology it seems to be more of an exchange. Basically selling bitcoin at 15% markup - pay comes to your PayPal - risk must be charge back potential. Guess you could hedge your shekels but 20% (fees) would cut into any moon shot.

and how about a good chargeback scam?
what complications can you run into?

what i have in mind is i get a throwaway credit card pay with it (get like 10 btc) report it stolen and ask for a chargeback, simply burn it. keep btc.

i read the faq or something it seems to me you need to pay back the dollar value equivalent of the loan.

so basically the only way from a borrower to profit from this is if bitcoin price rises and he pays back the loan in bitcoin and gets to keep the difference.

in the event of bitcoin price fall i don't see how the borrower can get out of this well.

1. chargeback scam - if I wanted to break the law I would go back to selling bags of oregano to 7th graders.
2. No way out of that loan fee well unless BC goes moonshot.
3. I think the only way to make this work is to churn like a bitch - rinse and repeat. Probably easier to day trade.

yeah well i lost interest too.
the reverse transactions go independent of the site and are completely unsecured. basically the one giving loan can easily screw the borrower if he wants to.
the borrower can only screw the guy giving a loan if he does a charge-back successfully, but it seems hard to do and can be consequences.

Fuck out the way noob, you guys better give me some hashpower, he doesn't need it. 3 month ROI, 15kh/s signup bonus, no fucks given. hashocean.com/?rid=438892

fuck you it's pretty rude to try steal refs and frankly with 5k hash you have no business talking about anyone not needing it you cunt.

pls ignore this rude nigger and use mine i do need some boost

>15% interest (per year)
>100% ROI in 10 days
sounds like a good deal you should borrow to invest more obv

The pitch was $100 loan yields $110 in 1 day reinvest $110 etc. etc. until day 10 when you should have $200. That's the 10 day ROI mentioned in my OP. Anyway just a few potential land mines lol.

So edgy

I would go with Hashocean.
I'm sure you won't be ripped off, I've heard nothing but good things.