Help with eyes

How do i fix my eyes? Please help

pluck your eyebrows mate

I meant the uneveness

Look up dr.mew and uneven bite can affect ur eye level

Perhaps this helps, but his website indicates that his research is directed towards children and pre teens

You have one eyelid that is drooping slightly, which is making your eyes look crooked. Mewing wont uelp for shit since its your bone structure that dictates eye placement. Cosmetic surgery would be needed to fix and honestly it' s not noticeable to anyone but you.

Try a skin tightener on your upper eyelid to stop the droop.

>Cosmetic surgery would be needed to fix
Damn, i thought it was just bad sleep or something
It might be unnoticeable but it seems very apparent to me. Sad

Only thing I see wrong is your undereye support kinda sucks, resulting in scleral show. Just squinch bro it's not a big deal, every looksmaxxed celebrity does it literally every moment of their lives. Besides that you've got well above average eyes.

You have regular eyes

Literally no one's eyes are symmetrical

In the same situation mate I've just learned to embrace it now I know embracing a defect is just a advanced coping mechanism but honestly thats all I can really do.

Sad, but i suppose it's better than to hate yourself for it

My eyes were more symmetrical a month ago

u probably justb ecome more insecure for whatever reason recently.

I just looked at a picture of a month ago
Looking better at it, it is visible but not as pronounced. This means my future is dire

No they weren't. You just happened to look at yourself in the mirror for a long time and started noticing super tiny details that no one would notice.

Everyone has a crooked nose and asymmetrical eyes.

Ok i have a few theories

1. Uneven light in the workplace. My left eye receives much more light
2. Too much screen time
3. Too little sleep
4. Not enough outdoor time

Or a combination of these

Up

It looks like the upper eye lid is a little swollen on one side.

That's my situation as well

It's called ptosis. Probably mild in your cases, and usually only affects one eye. You could get a blepharoplasty to fix it.

do yelling yoga or screaming yoga or whatever it's called

Better image with eyes relaxed

wear sunglasses

>My eyes were more symmetrical a month ago
Fake News!

stop giving a shit
girls dig that type of flaws
at least you are not cockeyed

Myasthenia gravis

Are you nfkrz

it's a pretty common thing I wouldn't worry about it

Look at the goose man for example

What can eyelid surgery change for your eyes? I used to have a tumor thing or whatever on my eyelid. Im not to insecure about my eyes but im still curious to what surgery could improve

I don't see a problem here besides un-tended to brows

Might not see a problem or anything but they can definitly look better

Mewing works if you're a kid. Otherwise at best it'll help maybe orevent shit

OP, just get a lateral canthopexy. It'll help tighten your eyes up.

I guess this is kinda related, does anyone else have eyebrows like this? Where they just fade toward the end/middle. In certain lighting it looks like half my eyebrows are shave off. Should i darken them or would that be retarded?

Leave them as is, they give your face character. Don’t listen to perma-virgin sluthate betas, there’s no such thing as an ugly face

>there’s no such thing as an ugly face
this is the dumbest thing i have read all morning

this is astigmatism, go to your optometrist

what to do?

Just for Men beard dye works for eyebrows.

i have it to. i think we notice it a lot more and it definitely is more noticeable in pictures than real life.

He’s right user. Realising that certain standards of beauty are merely a social construct perpetuated by (((mass media))) is the ultimate black pill.

"Just be confident, eyes are overrated"

>holy moly look at those eyes

My eyes are also crooked and as a result my face is always tilted at a slight angle. I also have scoliosis.
It's a trade off. Most people notice I stand crooked but at least they don't know that my eyes are until I tell them.

lol

How much a surgery like this cost.

Is anyone allowed p?ASDIC surgery if they can afford it or do you have to have a disfigurement.

You are fine, OP

just fill them in a little bit, ABH Dipbrow Pomade or Brow Wiz in taupe would probably match you

nicolas?

Nick cage

this

dude I honestly wouldn't worry about it. It's rly not even noticeable I had to look at the pic for a while to even realize what u meant by "fix ur eyes". sometimes my eyelids slightly uneven if im sleep deprived or if my body is under some sort of stress. maybe u should improve ur health and see if it does anything

why do alot of people online obsessively compare themselves to literally the most beautiful people in the world?

it will never seize to amaze me

what the fuck is mewing? is it literally just pressing your tongue on the roof of your mouth?

your forgotten this guy also has really good facial structure, eyebrows, and nose,