Need new sneakers...

>need new sneakers, my vans eras that i've had for years are falling apart and i don't like the all-black color scheme anymore
>get interested in all-white
>also don't want chinkshit garbage that won't last
>discover common projects among other all-white leather sneaker brands
>CPs have the best siloulette by far so I bite the bullet and buy a pair

>they come in the mail
>huge waft of premium leather in my face immediately
>try them on
>they're the most comfortable shoes i've ever worn by far
>see god and then some

anybody else with a similar experience?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choice-supportive_bias
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks for the shill

thanks for the bump lol

>39
when will they learn?

had to go two sizes down... they run large

Are those literally velcro shoes? How old were you on your last birthday?

those are £500 raf simons trainers
also I was 23

If you're blown away by the quality of Common Projects then you're in for a wild ride when you buy something of actual high quality.

i cringe whenever i hear the sound of velcro snapping
terrible

>this strange contrarianism
i have a pair of canalis and tricker's, they're high quality bud

no i had the opposite. they came, and i wore them for a few days, the leather creased, they were uncomfortable as fuck, and they seemed like shittily made pieces of garbage. i regret it every second of my life

newfag thinks he knows shit haha

i'm afraid that's not an argument

maybe god just hates you man

>raf simons past the age of 20 anyway

>common projects
>most comfortable shoes
What kind of fucking foot torture devices that you call shoes have you been using before?

should have specified, most comfortable sneakers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choice-supportive_bias

You just bought ugly shoes dude. The price has nothing to do with that

this

fucking kek at you not having seen raf velcros before, never having heard of them, wearing trickers AND thinking I like them because they're expensive

go back to wherever you came from, these have been around since 2008 iirc whereas you clearly have not

it don't matter what your shoe size!

that's not me (OP) you paranoid trainwreck
and raf's shoes outside of ozweegos are for wide-eyes teens incidentally

also
>anything inherently wrong with tricker's, a british traditional line therefore inoffensive by nature
utter fookin bellend

thirdly velcro shoes don't even deserve to be commented on

lmao @ acting smug because he bought CPs cmon

only one being smug and cowardly is you and this cat

Aka anyone without autism wears rafs other shoes

it does not follow

Uhm... sure

You've been had by hypebeasts, user, i'm sorry to say.

Damn, nu-Veeky Forums hating Raf Velcros. What times are we in.

Nu-Veeky Forums needs help with its sour grape syndrome.

see
>RRRIIP!

Yea, that wiki post is embarrassing.

If projecting this notion of "sour grapes syndrome" makes you feel justified in purchasing ugly, glorified little-kid shoes, give 'er.

yeah man, it's just so arbitrary and fleeting, much like life itself ya know? *hits bong*

What the hell is going on with Veeky Forums when newfags are calling Velcros ugly?

Post your Reebok or Vans meme shoes, please.

>Post your Reebok or Vans meme shoes, please.
>implying a false dichotomy

and the argument above it was flimsy and shitty the first time it was posted.

It’s not an argument. You just really have bad taste in footwear, objectively. Now please leave, newfag.

idt that's how objectivity works
disingenuous loser

>cuffed jeans so probably wide enough opening that the silhouette is bad
>thinks cps are amazing
Poor people

ITT: poorfags coping

canali and trickers high quality shoes wtf bub?

If you think Raf Velcros, an Veeky Forums classic, is disgusting then you have bad taste and sour grapes. This has been proven by the simple words of “Talk Shit, Post Fit”. Now I will ask you. If you don’t then I guess we’ll have an answer.

Talk shit, post fit.

yeah mine had creased within a couple wears. how to not make leather crease?? i got two pairs of AEs that creased quickly too. i just can’t take care of things.

Leather creases with wear. It also stretches to fit your feet you just need to wear them for a week

this. raf simons doesn’t even wear raf simons.

>This has been proven by the simple words of “Talk Shit, Post Fit”.
it does not follow
and unlike yourself i'm not too convinced with what the majority believes so i couldn't care less whether something is an "Veeky Forums classic" or not

the siloulette looks fine with cuffed jeans, don't see what you're complaining about
>price is my main concern
people like you think vetements is a good brand

yes?
compared to what are they not?

*i'm not too concerned
although i guess a lot of what the majority of Veeky Forums seem to think is "good" is doubtful and shitty

a years old Veeky Forums meme does not a classic

is casemods a classic??? yes but that doesn’t prove anything!

>I know nothing about Raf besides from what is posted on Veeky Forums.

Holy moly, what a reaking piece of shit post and poster. Please pick up a book or a magazine. Also,
>cowards away from posting a fit
Jej

i’ll stick to my futuristic vegan materials like neoprene and jellies

Ive owned 2 pairs of CPs and theyre both shit. Whites cracked, uncomfortable and WAY overpriced. Anyone who sais theyre happy about purchasing CPs is just salty they wasted their money and doesnt want to admit it

what shoes should i wear in stead?

Velcros has transcended meme status and into a new category “Classics”, as with CCP drip sneakers, MMM Gats, Rick Dunks, etc. Back when fuccbois had cash to spend. Now we have sour grape brokebois buying Stans, Old Skools, and Reeboks.

>trying to reason with people who care about supreme and kanye's clothing line and probably thought asap rocky was worth anything 6 years ago by extension
don't do that

judging by the collective tone here (and especially yours) it seems like my fit would get shitted on regardless of merit just for you to prove your watery point(s)
>Pick up a book
you and your ironic irony!

>Velcros has transcended meme status and into a new category “Classics
this means nothing to people with taste and everything to people who think in groups and cozy fallbacks

what about rick socks? will they a classic?

Someone tell me how to respect a grown man who unironically wears anything by Rick Owens? Seems impossible.

menswear faggot detected
whats it like dressing like a 40 year old at the age of 18 then having the audacity to browse a FASHION board?

dumb flyover state insecure teen

>still doesn’t post a fit
>slithers away
>”people will hate it if i do”
Everytime.

In due time, but most likely not. We’ll have to keep our fingers crossed. Don’t forget your sandwich and passport.

>more false dichotomies
>being wrong about my age
the audacity of you calling me insecure

not that other user but post fit faggot

post fit or get out of this thread
its clear you dont give a fuck about fashion due to your blatant disregard of fashion designers and designer clothing in general, go away

people will hate it because of the culminating atmosphere ITT, your manipulative sharp steering and people like this winner.
you suck at arguing and defending your position(s). grow up guy

if you dress well then you have nothing to worry about

i genuinely like my pair i've had them for about 3 1/2 years now. they were a pain in the ass to break in but once it's over they are p comfy. I don't wear them as much since i moved on the the new meme shoe (reebok club c's) but if i want a fit to look more put together i'll bust em out again

So don’t post a shitfit faggot. Defend yourself, it’s a fashion board.

If you don’t, the fuck out.

no one is going to answer you. all Veeky Forums knows how to do is shit on things. everyone is to weak to give a real suggestion in fear of getting flamed for shitty taste

>further perpetuates my point
GJ

>it’s a fashion board
>this somehow makes your point self-evident, likewise here and here where you tried to pull the same shit
christ on a bike you're stupid; no way you'r over the age of 25. assume humility and walk away because you're terrible at this.

a fashion victim at it's finest.

don't even bother, man. self-awareness is learned but not taught.

>still doesn’t post fit.
MODS

stop embarrassing your self.

>wearing raf velcros in current year
>thinking they're classic
>being this much of a LAGGARD

kek get the fuck off my board you streetwear nigger

>I-I dress better than you but I wont post a pic because everyone in this thread will gang up on me :(((
sad. go shine your trickers and iron your oxford cloth button down you old faggot

also
>lurking a fashion board and not being into fashion
>lurking Veeky Forums over the age of 25 and acting like you're a supreme gentleman

they are the most comfortable sneakers i have worn
or at least on my top 3
still i prefer wearing my af1 lows more even though they are not as comfy

>Raf Velcros
>Steetwear
How new are you? Just post a fit.

Imagine hating something with such tenacity you go seek a specific thread to sperg anecdotal evidence.

i dunno i’m an adolescent girl

raf velcros have been babies 1st fashion shoe for a while, right up there with cp's and gats

same losers that are still into 2014 minimalist memechrome will buy them for their boring as fuck safe fits. go back to r/streetwear faggot.

:’)

raf literally made them to replace converse on his runway shows
they're designed to be minimalist...

>because everyone in this thread will gang up on me :(((
this is what is called a strawman.
just because you think something is so does mean it actually is. another retard who sucks at arguing.

also you've yet to tell me what's wrong with tricker's, assuming you're this fool. you're also wrong about my age.

>Just post a fit.
it's really incredible how adamant you are with sticking to this manipulative strategy even after i pointed it out a handful of posts ago.
>Imagine hating something with such tenacity you go seek a specific thread to sperg anecdotal evidence.
tell that to this fag lol

*does not mean it actually is

pic related: it's what you brainwashed hypebeast retards look like to the general public

poor soul

I don't know why you're desperate for a debate
this all boils down to your taste v mine and if you're so sure you have better taste than me and the others defending raf velcros then post a fit and enjoy the compliments if its good

not everyone in this thread is on my side and you know it, you're just too much of a pussy to back up your opinion with 'proof' of your good taste in the form of an outfity you wear that you think is good

put up or shut up
also
this isn't /pol/ as much as I wish it were, stop trying to force a debate and apply objective truths in the form of semantics and pedantry to a subjective artform you know nothing of, if you want to prove you do then post a fit

This. Holy fuck that guy is insufferable. Calling Raf garbage without putting anything to show for it. What a tool.

>this all boils down to your taste v mine
it does not, nor is this the point of my thread.
>not everyone in this thread is on my side and you know it, you're just too much of a pussy to back up your opinion with 'proof' of your good taste in the form of an outfity you wear that you think is good
except we've already established why constructive criticism is highly unlikely, if you were paying attention. not that i need to "prove" anything. my conscience is clear; afraid i can't say the same of people on your side, ostensibly.
>stop trying to force a debate and apply objective truths in the form of semantics and pedantry
am i arguing semantics and pedantry or are you just wrong and your points suck ass? or are you just bad at getting your point across?

see

im not trying to 'make a point' as there are none to be made you freak, stop binge watching ben shapiro and larping as king of the debate team

put up or shut up
you obviously wont post a fit though as you're a pussy whos scared he'll get cyber bullied though

>implying i give the slightest shit about ben shapiro
>implying i need to larp as king of anything to see how dumb you are

and of course you're trying to make a point, how braindead are you?
>you obviously wont post a fit though as you're a pussy whos scared he'll get cyber bullied though
is a point. a bad one i shot down here, at that.

alright lil buddy
no fit no (you)'s

lemme know who 'wins' in the fucking epic debate between bernlord and santa cruise though

dont forget the cod 4 hit marker noises when you upload the compilation onto your kekistani youtube channel

no clue what you're even on about here. you come across as painfully neurotic.

also what's up with you arbitrarily throwing 'kekistani' and ben shapiro under the bus? do you have some underlying agenda you'd like to discuss or something?

Not him, but okay you won this battle with your wit.

Now please post a fit.

get off autopilot

No clue what that means. Just post a simple fit.

You answered the first part and put in effort to screencap a definition. Now post a fit.

holy shit dude you're slow as sin

Whelp, I hope you know what kind of abhorrent image and example you help set for people who want to argue against Raf Velcros and other shoes alike.

>even more psychological manipulation
>sour grapes argument
your ilk already tried and failed with this, sorry

Use shoe trees