Seborrhea

I have this dandruff like thing all over my face and even if I clean it, the thing just comes back.What the fuck am I supposed to do, I look completely disgusting and can't go out like that. Its not just small stuff, its all over my beard, brow, nose and moustache. Pic related is nothing compared to my face, it looks like I overdosed on coke

Other urls found in this thread:

getluckytiger.com/products/product-3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go see a doctor you dumbass

start eating healthy, drink more water, and use avocado oil on your face

dont take my advice: keep the dandruff shit

or

take my advice: get prettier

>eating healthy
I almost never eat processed sugar sweets only when someone is having a birthday or something. My sugar comes only from fruits and am eating mostly cooked food. The piss is always crystal clear as I do drink water, haven't tried the avocado thing.

Try a facemask. Also try any random shit you find and see if it does anything.

If nothing works, it's definitely a skin condition that would require fancy drugs to fix, so go see a dermatologist.

Sometimes it goes away and sometimes it can't fucking go away even if I rip my skin. Once I cleaned my face out of blackheads and it was gone, then when they came back I did it again but to no avail.

getluckytiger.com/products/product-3/
This stuff works for me

Going to a doctor, specifically a dermatologist, is a good suggestion. I sometimes have a skin condition known as Rosacea, which seems similar to Seborrhea. It used to be much worse between a few years ago through just last year, but I was put on a medication (Not Accutane!) that helps me to control it. I have slight pockmarks, and my face is never quite as smooth as seen on most male model types, but I'm quite happy with how I am, now.

Dude are you dumb. Just go to a dermatologist. Get a rec from your doctor.

Listening to stupid idiot advice like "eat better" and "keep your pillow case clean" isn't going to work for a legitimate disorder.

seb derm on the face can be reduced drastically by taking probiotics and caprylic acid supplements. cheap, natural and good for your overall health. dont take my word for it there are tons of people on YT also stating the CA helped clear facial sed derm up entirely.

hope this works for you as it did for me.

if you can't/won't see a dermatologist:

Neutrogena T/Gel - gently and sparingly massaged on problem areas during shower
Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil - gently and sparingly massaged on problem areas after shower

also weekly tea tree masks

there were days where I looked like the picture if not worse. It fucking sucked but try a gel face cleanser for dry skin not just any plain soap. Apply moisturiser every day. Otherwise if your condition is extremely bad go see a doctor.

DOCTOOOOOOR, GOOO SEEE HIIM!!!!

no idea desuc doctor

Real shit friend. I suffered from that on my scalp for years, I basically just tried head and shoulders conditioner ONLY. Ever since my scalp has been peel free.

Just my way of curing it. Hope it works for you. Remember only the conditioner, fuck the shampoo that shit made me break out.

Idk bout face though give it a try for a week, you got nothing to lose

This. See a doctor, get a referral to a dermatologist even.

Seborrheic dermatitis is caused by fungal infection,it isn't just your run of the mill acne.

You probably need some topical medications like selenium sulfide, sulfacetamide with sulfur or ketoconazole.

t. medfag

stop eating dairy products

shits weak, i have this. since i feel for you, the only thing i've found so far that works is using natural sea salt as a sort of scrub on my face in the shower, then within a minute or 2 of getting out of the shower before my skin can flake i use Alba Botanical Lotion (check target or amazon, it's the purple bottle)

I also have it. Things that worked for me: sea salt, honey and aloe vera.

>white genetics

get out in the sun more you deficient cunt

>Seborrheic dermatitis is caused by fungal infection

Omfg another retarded ignorant moron
Kys for good

FIRST OF ALL SHAVE YOUR FACIAL HAIR

>Seborrheic dermatitis
get something that helps with oil

>Steroid cream from your doctor.
>Moisturiser/moisturising face wash.

I had that too. I got some fungicide cream you can use on your face and every time it would break out I put some of it on and it was gone.

This is what I did, almost fixed it for good. Occasionally I'll get a spot where it breaks out, but the cream I have fixes it straight away.

do you have aids?

Sounds like psoriasis, in a very common area of the face. Don't stress about it, go to your GP. It's very, very common and easily treated.

Or maybe you're just dried out and should drink more water every day. If it's the same as the picture, go to your doctor for a simple prescription ointment. Nothing to worry about user.

if it looks like that picture, it's most likely seborrhea or psoriasis.

I don't know anything about seborrhea but I currently suffer from psoriasis. You need to see a dermatologist soon. If it's psoriasis, while it may be possible that it's just localized to your face, it'll commonly spread all over your body within a couple of years. My first patch of psoriasis was a 3x2 red spot on my chest. A year or two later it covered 60% of my body. For now you can treat it with hydrocortisone or some steroid topical. I also found that dandruff shampoo on the face worked a bit. use shampoos or face washes that contain any of these active ingredients: pyrithione zinc, salicylic acid, coal tar, ketocoanozole, selenium sulfide. some of these may work better than the others and some you need to be cautious with using for long periods of time (ketocoanozole and coal tar). Rubbing aloe vera (the actual plant) on your face provides a little clearance too.

Also be healthy and drink lots of water. If it's Psoriasis which is an autoimmune disorder, your health and stress levels will affect your flares.

But to be honest you don't have to do most of these things if you just visit the doctor and ask for some prescription strength steroid cream. Stop fuckin around and go or you'll regret it.

I also have mild sebderm. I've found that stress can flare it up as when you sweat.

This is what I do to keep it at bay.

-Only use Cediphil to moisturize in morn
-buy zinc soap bar, use every other other day. Use a mild creamy face wash that won't dry you out (I use Biotherm)
- I use head and shoulder on my face every other day only while in shower. If it works on scalp, its should also work on face (all sebderm is is dandruff anyway).
-I recommend seeing a dermo regardless. I got this stuff called Cloderm that works CRAZY good. I only use on extreme flair ups.
-excersise to the point of a good sweat regualraly. I exercise maybe 2, 3 times a week and my face looks good. When I stop for a week I notice my skin start to dry out and lead to a flair up.

I assume you allready eat health and drink water so I'm not gonna get into that shit. I fucking hate sebderm. I developed it about a year ago out of nowhere. My skin was perfect before that. Keep ya head up OP, stressing seems to only make it worse.