How can I short the human race?

How can I short the human race?

Get a bunker, or a place remote in the country. Stock it full of food, water tanks, tools, seeds and anything else you'd need to survive.

Congratulations, you're now considered one of the 'wealthiest' people in the event that billions of people die.

That chart isn't accurate at all

Simply having more than $10,000 sets you in the wealthiest 30% of mankind.

More than $100,000 and you're in the 10%. More than $1,000,000 and you're the 1%.

By marrying into the royal family of our future Extraterrestial alien invaders

>How can I short the human race?
Invest in companies working on AI, robots, automation, etc.

what happened ~7000 B.C. ?

is there a gap where no humans lived or what happened there?

Agriculture spreads and erstwhile nomadic communities start settling down.

approximately when first/second "human" was born

The gap is saying "chart would be too long if we included all this time period"

but why the gap

`

oh so they just cut it and put the gap there so that the graph ist still on original scale?

Ye

Noah's ark

they are not insectoids or anything right?

dark ages man we know nothing what happened there. maybe it's just a lost "time" that never existed because people fucked with calendars too much.

kek

1,000,000 = 1%.
So there are 70 million millionares in the world? Thats alot. Like, wtf are these "inequality" faggots complaining about?

underrated

No, because we're not counting children, so only 4.7 billion adults.

And millionaires make up 0.7% of this population in reality (rounded to 1% by me). So there are 34 million millionaires who own 45% of the world's wealth.

Meanwhile the 70% poorest (those who have less than $10,000) are 3.3 billion individuals who own only 3% of the world's wealth.

TL;DR: see pic.

So where are you on that chart?

I vote that if you are in the top 50%, you should have to send your money to India or Africa. Tell me why I'm wrong

humans are not a race, but species.
races are Caucasoid, Negroid, etc

>Tfw Yellow/WASP master-race.

You aren't wrong user because you're abiding by democracy, so you are perfectly entitled to put forward your view. I will literally write my check to Africa the same day your proposal gets 51% of the vote. Hope you make it senpai!
>cuck

my sides

damn i have to make it into the green fast

yes it is

You shut the fuck up, I told you not to say anything about this

I am the 21%!