Balenciaga Triple s general

Sup Veeky Forums

Been a while since I've been here, so forgive me if this thread already happened. Basically I got the balenciaga triple s, and since they've been discussed here occasionally I thought I'd ask, is there anything you want to know about the shoe? Ordered them back in like July or August or something, they just arrived today. Anything you want to know, fire away.

If I'm 6'2" will they make me 6'4"?

I'm holding out for good reps

Oh, and how do they fit? I'm a TTS 45/11

Spent a minute looking for a ruler. The back of the sole is a good 2 inches high, and your foot sits that high up inside of the shoe. The front is about 1-1.5 inches high, so yes they will add around 2 inches to your height.

As far as sizing goes, I'm a TTS 44/11, and these fit perfectly. I've heard people saying they have some room inside of the shoe which is very minor, but I don't think I could size down to a 43, the 44 fits me very well. They really fit me perfectly. The insole is very thin, so I don't think taking that out would add / subtract too much room either.

Thanks user. Love the shoes but can’t afford retails.

Are there any alternative chunky shoes on the market? Something that’s not an autism shoe, but is large like these.

Look at the Raf Simons Detroit Runner

Honestly, and I don't mean this as a joke. Sketchers. Like some models are nice. I think Fila has some cool chunky shoes too?

when is the next drop of these? balenciaga US website says release will be soon rather than sold out.

Idk, not really a question for me

guess I'll just mention some other things about the shoe since not many questions have been asked.

They are very heavy, not uncomfortably so, but it takes a second to get used to the weight on your foot. I would try to avoid walking up too many flights of stairs in these, for example. Not that I couldn't or that the shoes or too heavy to walk in all day, but it does feel noticeably weighted compared to my other shoes.

believe it or not, they are VERY comfy. You'd hope so with such a thick sole right? I used to own a few designer raf shoes, I believe they were called the "rising star 2" shoes or something, and those were incredibly uncomfortable. But these don't even compare, they are like weighted clouds. The insole actually isn't very thick either, but it does have a reasonable amount of cussion.

the three stacked soles are all differently textured and seem to be made of different materials. The bottom seems to be two different rubbers. The one that makes contact with the floor most often is very dense and doesn't seem like it's going to suffer from heel drag very quickly if at all. The other, which is more khaki colored, is also smoother. It has "Balenciaga" embossed on the bottom, which I find kind of annoying, but I don't think as I walk that word will make an imprint on the ground, because it's slightly raised above the white rubber.

I didn't think it was possible to remove the soles, it looks better without them

It's not possible to remove the sole, sorry if I implied that in any way. Just that the three soles are all distinct in some sense, but the image is what the bottom of the shoe looks like, and features the base 2 rubber layers I mentioned.

I'm autistic, never mind

size comparison to US11 Rick Owens Low Top Ramones. Keep in mind the back of the shoe extends out a good 1-1.5 inches from where your foot sits.

WHY EVEN REPLY THEN YOU DUMBASS

how ppl can buy this expensive knockoff. ??

>Already 6'4
>Don't want to be 6'6
Guess I won't be copping these then

Most sneakers are 1-1.5 inches anyways

Yeah, I'm about 6'5 in most of my shoes, but 6'6 is a little bit too much especially because I'm lanky.
I try to buy the flat shoes usually

i hope this chunky sneaker hype fades away like it did in early 2000s

Shut up you stupid faggot. No one gives a shit that you bought these

I like the silhouette of the Triple S, just wish it didn't come pre-distressed. I don't understand how it became such a meme so quickly after release.

I have a pair of the black/red ones and I haven't even worn them they're shit

fila disruptor, nb 990 and 998, asics gel venture 5, some others