/TISM/ general

So I'm going for a very specific look, I want people to never be quite sure if i' a complete slob and pleb or a fashion god. i believe fashion should be subversive and transgressive so i'm looking to take pieces filled with taboo (leather trenchcoats, clunky sneakers) and make them cool.

It's kind of like later punk rock or the talking heads, i'm going for the ultimate anti-cool here. By mixing in luxury pieces i want to reference and deconstruct class relations.

The key to this look, both aesthetically and philosophically, is that nobody can ever be quite sure. They should always have some doubt either way. Because the look is not actually ironic or sincere, it just is, and so it can be both at once depending on how the viewer wishes to perceive it. I need pieces to genuinely throw people off and challenge people, so they can never be sure if i'm really a sperg or not.

Post thoughts, inspo, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/streetwear/comments/7590ds/wdywt_hi_im_noah_and_i_like_coffee_rainey_days/
allikestore.com/default/adidas-seeulater-og-tech-steel.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty sure this is the first thread i've actually laughed at on Veeky Forums.

Thanks OP

Stop with the fag marxist speak here though, the style speaks for itself.

i'm not joking, i've never been more serious about something in my entire life

>post-ironic post about a post-ironic style
btw have you considered JNCO?

where to cop those first two sweaters?

First at target second on grailed

I salute your journey into cringecore

godspeed OP

I wouldn't wear it myself but I've got some thoughts on cuts. First, when it comes to your jeans and wearing bulkier shoes you need to make sure that the jeans are about an inch or two too long so that they bunch a bit at the bottom of the pant. It adds to the autism factor but I think that'll help blend the silhouette as well. You'll probably want the waistline to fit you ideally without having to use a belt, and then have an autismcore sweater (color scheme like pic related) either baggy over the waist line or tucked in and kind of poofing out.

I'd also avoid sweatpants in their entirety, it's too acceptable in contemporary society to just wear sweatpants. Certainly avoid anything in the accessories section of that picture as they are all too on the nose. Calculator watch might be acceptable.

Needs some retard tier zipbup hoodie

not a fan of jncos, but i've considered dredging up some of the baggy knock-offs sold at places like kmart in the early 2000s. i've also been thinking that a fishnet shirt, denim overalls, the brain damage hat, and those coke can glasses would be a dope fit.

>Certainly avoid anything in the accessories section of that picture as they are all too on the nose
the helicopter hat is a step too far but i already ordered the glasses with the sports strap, the dinosaur wallet, and the cologne. thinking of copping a calculater watch in orange as a statement piece

Sounds rad

i unironically would love some super-high wasted sweat or track pants, the silhouette would be completely novel and unique, kinda like pic related but with sweats

to be honest his shirt in this pic would be a grail

>dressing like you don't care
>caring

What’s the wallet?

Funny in theory but literally the only way this would work irl is if you have model-tier facial aesthetics and height (and I don't mean 7/10 faggot teenagers that get called handsome in Veeky Forums's /soc/shitter threads). Otherwise people will just straight up think you're a fucking sperg no matter how clever and subversive you think you're being.

this tbqhfyf

OP seems to forget that normies are pretty fucking retarded.

idk off the top of my head but its on end clothing
i'm about 6'3 and am very skinny. cant speak about attractiveness bc that's subjective
yeah but i'm not dressing for the normies. i want them to never be sure if i'm 'tarded or not, that's part of the aesthetic

this is the best thread in ages. thank you for bringing Veeky Forums back on Veeky Forums. here, have some michael mummys

the trouser selection here is terrible, way too in fashion right now, you gotta work on that
maybe go for super gaudy 'rich arab' type washes, actual bell bottom jeans and full break baggy straight trousers in polyester blend materials
for shoes I'd throw in square toed derbies, some leather shoes with too many panels in construction (prada could work) and chunky sneakers are way too in right now, maybe instead of rick mastopros get the vicious runners or better yet the zara rip offs, crocs wouldn't be bad call considering what denma did with balenciaga recently

nah shit's gonna be big in 2 seasons or so, way too in to incorporate

tbqh this spergcore could be the new thing after the death of palewave and lunarcore

I can really see it happen

I can see this actually catching on in a few seasons, what in the flying fuck

Someone better screencap this for posterity

you might want to wear a neet backpack with this. something shit colored and stuffed full of nuts

>you might want to wear a neet backpack with this
fannypack m8
also get some mid calf cargo shorts, sperg as fuck

rate my fit Veeky Forums

>no zipoff cargo pants
Get better taste

but i'm not just talking any high waisted pant, i mean all the way up to the nips high waisted
i should add baggy jean shorts to the infographic
how did i forget cargos

also, what are everyones thoughts on lunch boxes? i'm thinking a yu-gi-oh one, or just something in primary colors, to use not for lunch but just as a casual bag for my wallet, candy, etc. I could sew it onto a black tactical cobra belt to make a fanny pack

old graphic tees with faded out flaking graphics of local garages or obscure gaming cons
oversized striped mexx dress shirts
one size too small tees with tacky quotes
a tshirt with a tuxedo screen print
brown square-toe slip-on leather shoes
extra bulky osiris skate shoes
big batman belt buckle
thin frame columbia glasses
sporty early-00s black-to-silver-to-blue gradient plastic sunglasses
a wallet that say bad mother fucker on it

godspeed

chrischancore

>the trouser selection here is terrible, way too in fashion right now, you gotta work on that
i agree i need to mix it up a bit, the pants are the weakest category. but the outfits are not 100% sperg they're only 2/3 or 3/4 cringe-y stuff, with the remainder being high fashion pieces from luxury brands, just so nobody can ever be quite sure if i'm really autistic or a fashion god

crocs are a good suggestion, they're simultaneously trashy and retarded but also futuristic and forward-thinking, borderline techwear

also, for the interested:

>Like blood, sweat, sperm, saliva, Sécrétions Magnifiques is as real as an olfactory coitus that sends one into raptures, to the pinnacle of sensual pleasure, that extraordinary and unique moment when desire triumphs over reason. Masculine tenseness frees a rush of adrenalin in a cascade of high-pitched aldehydic notes. The sensation of freshness is gripping. Then the fragrance reveals a metallic side, precise and as sharp as unappeased desire. We are on a razor-edge… skin and sweat mingle, and tastes of musk and sandalwood. The slightly salt marine effect stirs, arouses, and sets your mouth watering. Tongues and sexes find one another, pleasure explodes and all goes wild. Confusion reigns supreme. A subversive, disturbing perfume. It’s love or hate at first sight.

what other scents would work? i'm thinking CdG Soda, or maybe Garage (does it have that mildew basement smell?)

YSL Kouros, it literally just smells like piss. a search for "urine" on its fragrantica entry page has 150+ results.

you gotta get some really avant garde 800-2k designer shoes that look really autistic to normies

special needs for special kids

turbo tier fedoracore 2k4 helmut edition

W2c slip ons

I think a good female style bob works here in terms of haircuts

The Jeff Mangum, if you will

i NEED these

nah, i'm thinking a bleach blonde bowl cut

please post pics once you're satisfied with your look

I think "fake" clothes would fit with all this quite well. Having streetwear blow up recently (supreme, bape, off-white and just instagram-core shit) means a lot more people know about brands like that, and pay more attention to how they dress then say five years ago.

rocking a $12 aliexpress supreme box logo tee that has the logo wayyy too fuckin big and it's not even the right font, while at the same trying to flex it, I think fits this perfectly. it shows that you know about "fashion" and "street style" but if anyone sees it they'll think you look fucking retarded.

no

not really up my ally. but the fake/knock off thing has some potential - some abibas sandals for instance

already happening retard

If you really want to do this shit, you could cop something like pic related for a more deconstructionist vibe. Also imo it looks less autistic then the majority of shit posted ITT.

>Also imo it looks less autistic then the majority of shit posted ITT
well autistic is the look i'm going for

>the helicopter hat is a step too far
>not getting a helicopter hat and then a mathematically precise bowl cut which ends exactly at the rim of the hat

you just described what's considered cool among the instagram generation cool kids
it ain't sperg

way too trendy and in right now
this is on the right track but too good of a design
I'd say the less popular raf sneakers would work really well

The trick is to not spend a shit load of cash on it, if people know how expensive something is then they will automatically associate with high-end. Just wear all the stuff that inspires Vetements.

lol no its not. instagram kids are dumb as shit but none of them are wearing tuxedo t-shirts, columbia sunglasses, and square toed shoes

>tfw /r/streetwear already has autismcore down

reddit.com/r/streetwear/comments/7590ds/wdywt_hi_im_noah_and_i_like_coffee_rainey_days/

not feelin' that calf muscle

I was there a day ago

>2000-2010: haha guys I think I'm bipolar xD xD please give me attention
>2010-2016: haha guys I'm so depressed and anxious xD xD please give me attention
>2017-????: haha guys I think I have le autism xD xD please give me attention

fuck you OP that shark sweater is fabulous

What are some good autismcore derivatives? I was thinking cybersperg

Technology and autism are practically inseparable, it would combine clothing worn by old school nerds with sci-fi movie characters. Think of it as a post-ironic juxtaposition of uncool fashion elements from the 80's/90's and avant-garde fashion elements of the future

I legit think this will be the next big thing in fashion. god speed man

i'm only 24 and i just want to dress the fundamental way. wearing clothes all regular fit, wearing clothes in the way they're meant to be worn.

Id?
WTC?

adidas seeulaters variation idk which

allikestore.com/default/adidas-seeulater-og-tech-steel.html

nvm just had to search by image, you all need to do that more

these are too normie, get out

lisping and constantly wiping my nose/10

you would just look like a faggot

looks nice. you are in the wrong thread

I puked a little

Autism jeans perplex me; where do autistic people acquire their denim?

I'm not talking about people who like video games and mumble a lot - not the aspies. Like, the ACTUAL autistic people who can barely speak and remember the entire scripts of sitcoms.

Their jeans are never conspicuously branded, and they're usually distressed so heavily that they look older than the wearer. Is it just hand-me-down or thrift stuff? I'm trying to cop some authentic autism jeans and get vaccinated so I can have autism

I think you're on to it.
You could also buy them at cheap outlets.

confirmed to never ever have read anything even remotely related to marxism

It's like this: tisming makes you hate scratchy clothes. That means a new garment will always be worse than a worn-in one. That in turn means tard meltdown imminent at any attempt to make them change their pants, until the pair's just fucked beyond belief so you put up with the meltdown. In short: what you're seeing is the result of wearing one pair of jeans for 500 consecutive days.

Wranglers from Walmart should be a good start

This, Wrangler's light blue fade, regular fit.

it already is. balenciaga, gucci, vetements are already doing the "i look like i went blindfold shopping at a thrift store but my outfit costs $5k" look

why do you want people to question your sanity/taste, OP?

>DERELICTE is now real

fuck off ljubljana fag, i bet u study architecture

DERELICTE was (I read) based on Galliano's work at Dior, and Margiela was doing found-object stuff for years prior
Galliano is now coincidentally lead designer at Margiela

heelies
soap shoes
crocs (with added crocclips)

flame shirts
wallet chain

>flame shirts
>wallet chain
this isn't guy fieri core, too cliche

>why do you want people to question your sanity/taste, OP?
everyone is cool nowadays, everyone is trendy, everyone is so concerned about appealing to some niche group. fashion has always been about emulation - the lumberjack guys aren't actually chopping trees. the techwear guys aren't going out in extreme weather where their clothes would make sense. i want to draw attention to this emulation, and play with that concept by blurring the line until nobody can be quite sure if i'm the real deal or the fashionable emulation. it is self-deprecating that's part of the philosophy behind the look

i had a sperg ass yugioh gameboy bag back in the day, brought it everywhere with me >.> i guess i was 11 so i could get away with it

w2c shark sweater

forget the brand, but its on end clothing
nice digits

if the gay agenda continues this will be one of the trends in the future, but you might just get too old to pull it off :(

Saint Laurent.
Seen it at Grailed for around 450-500.

I've got the t shirt version of this but pretty much never wear it since I don't really know what to style it with.

they're still wearing what their mom bought them

thanks

*sniff*

You can't force fashion you just got to feel it, let the clothes flow over you

holy shit where can i get that shirt

Did someone say TISM?