What's your verdict?

What's your verdict?

Other urls found in this thread:

uniqlo.com/jeans_innovation/us/
latimes.com/fashion/la-ig-uniqlo-denim-shop-dtla-20170922-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chinos are ok

I buy their socks

Good socks. T-shirts are good quality, but I don't really like the way they fit on me.

Lower quality now than before, same as any fast fashion retailer. But they do basics better than most of them at that price point if you're not 6'4+ or a fatty.

It's fast fashion but probably the better of all the fast fashion choices you could pick.

Ugly clothes. “Good for basics” is all you’ll hear in this thread.

great stuff

great place for socks and undies

not enough sizing. I'm only 44" chest and their max XL size don't fit anymore

Manlet core

Air ism underwear is a ok

>Le reddit maymay

What do you think would make Uniqlo better? And what do you think it would have to do to genuinely be considered fashion?

i buy socks, white shirts and sweatshirts from there. but i need xxl and shoes in 46 which they often wont produce.
>inb4 lose fat
im 23 and still growing, dont even know if this is some weird desease but since i got memed into the manlet thinking i want to grow and dont go to a doc.

I also like the socks.

Shirts and pants are not long enough.

It would have to cost 10x the amount (but still be the same quality because he wouldn't be able to tell the difference) and release limited stock in ***EXCLUSIVE*** seasonal collections and also change the brand name to Raf Simons/Rick Owens/shit he's never dressed in.

are they restocking uniqlo u

november 3rd. they are also bringing cashmere(??)sweaters and the shoulder bag. but they do restock pretty oftenly, uniqlo x jw anderson still restocking after a month or so

H&M for people believing they're too unique to shop at H&M

i wouldn't mind h&m if they didn't use polyester in absolutely everything and had less gaudy designs.

uniqlo u is a like a cheaper cos, some of the regular stuff is good quality for the price.

>uniqlo x jw anderson
Literal shot of the shit.

Btw restocking in stores or online in November 3th?

eh, where as h&m offers seasonal fast fashion mimicking the trends of high fashion and constantly updating their stock, uniqlo just offers basic shit all year around, introducing few new items every season
different things altogether, h&m can offer more trendier things with more variety, uniqlo can offer bit better quality without much changes season to season

Vatican/Mecca of poorfags along with thrifting

if you think uniqlo is fast fashion you don't understand fashion

what do you mean?

>What do you think would make Uniqlo better?
Carry better looking clothes. In the same price range, H&M Zara and Forever 21 all carry trendier clothes at slightly lower quality (they’re all still low-mid tier mall stores), hence why they’re “good for basics” i.e. underwear, socks, and cheap chinos.

But the pants are all 34" length. How is that manlet core.

I like everything I've bought so far, but pray to high heaven nothing goes wrong with your order because their customer service is absolutely worthless.

Man fuck you Uniqlo I just want a pair of skinny straight jeans and you're out of stock or discontinuing so much shit like fuck. I loved the pair I had from you until I tore it and just wanted another pair but I guess keeping FUCKING PANTS stocked is too hard for you faggots

w2c jeans in a similar price range

Just be patient. They're about to unveil a whole new range of jeans from their denim design studio in LA. Should be a new store opening just for it too.

So if they produced slightly more interesting clothing at the same decent quality, they'd be more attractive. Isn't that basically what their collaborations are for?

To those who got the new uniqlo u stuff, hows the quality/fit?
Post pics if you dont mind

try grana
i bought extra slims for my fat thighs and that fit nice af

I'm annoyed that they don't stock their wool blended trousers or their selvedge skinny jeans in the UK.

I bought the mod coat, sweatshirt, hoodie, t shirts and oversized flannels.
>mod coat
I usually wear a size S so I bought a XS as I knew this was going to be large. Sent it back as it was stupidly large, could look great on some people but not me
>sweatshirt
Got the black one, pretty basic but very comfortable.
>hoodie
Again basic but comfy
>tshirts
Got a black one and a white one. Black looked great and wasn't ridiculously oversized. White one was completely different, collar was a different width and the fit was shit. Possibly just a badly made one.
>oversized flannel
Best of the lot, got the black and the wine coloured ones wish I'd got the blue, grey and green ones too. Fabric feels really great for the price and the fit is great

(checked)
>I usually wear a size S so I bought a XS as I knew this was going to be large. Sent it back as it was stupidly large, could look great on some people but not me
Thanks, I was having a doubt of whether the "order one size down" truly applied with this coat in particular. But now 'm unsure if it will be a good fit in my case now that you mention it.
In any case I'll wait for november if they hopefully restock that one online.

They don't make pants in a 36 inseam, but their 34 chinos fit nicely for the most part.

I got a few basic tops and a jacket there recently, the jacket has been fantastic so far and the tops all fit consistently across the same size and different styles which is a nice surprise.

Definitely won't find any big standout pieces there, but the basics are (100 emoji)

socks, undies, and flannels are comfy

clothing that actually fits me and i wear solid colors a lot so i can always find things there to mix and match

superior japanese fabric folded over 1000 times

Stop looking for excuses you fat fuck. Just lose weight so you don't have to wear sweatshirts everyday to hide your mantits

If you buy em at the store they can hem the pants for free.

Uniqlo > HM > Zara

hm makes products based on current trends while uniqlo is fashion staples and essentials is i think what he meant

How did the CEO of Zara briefly become the richest man in the world when they make such awful quality shit?

I dunno if it's just me, but all of their shirts seem to fit way too big on me

Make em cheap, sell em high

Is it restocking online?

it's actually a huge store, just as big as h&m and shit.

the reason most people don't think so is because they don't advertise at all.

now imagine if you owned h&m AND you got to keep all their marketing spend

just shows how ridiculous the % of revenue is spent on ads.

coca-coca is basically an advertising company that sells sugar water.

maybe you're Murrikan or something but that's definitely not true in Europe, they advertise plenty especially when you add up all the other brands Zara owns. On the other hand H&M's only major off-shoot brand is COS which is probably a very very small part of H&M's profits, while Zara has like three or four other brands that are an essential part of the yurotrash basic bitch look

>only 44
u fat ass ur in the wrong store u should be at wal mart with all the other heffers

they're not uncomfortable, not expensive, not ugly. so i like them.

Women.

THIS

Does the Uniqlo U stuff get restocked or is it just one release? I lost some stuff while very drunk and it's all sold out on their website/in store.

I'm hearing people say there is a restock on the 3rd of Nov

Are the blocktech parkas good or do they fall apart after a while?

Need something water resistant to hike/bike in

they're okay I've heard
but I think you'd be better off with softshell for those activities, maybe some actual quality hardshell if you are really in to those and do them in harsh conditions

I posted saying I would show the new wide-fit U jeans but they took like 2 weeks to arrive. They got here and they're great though

Only place where I can find shirts that fit me. I am 5'9 and 65kg. Even though I am from Ireland and the average male height here is like 5'10, walk into any shop or use any retailer and legit the clothes are made for 6'2 people exclusively.

The manlet rage is real.

well, he's wrong

I see people buying these pants and not utilizing the free alterations they do, it's disgutsting

>im 23 and still growing
horizontally u fat fuck

i fucking love THERE COLLAB PIECES

i copped there one piece and nippon omiyage shirts

their jackets are fantastic. The ones that retain body heat, fucking magic.

Sauce on the new jean claim? Haven't heard that

uniqlo.com/jeans_innovation/us/

latimes.com/fashion/la-ig-uniqlo-denim-shop-dtla-20170922-htmlstory.html