Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.

Please be kind to people and don't just call them a fatass or something - help them change it. It doesn't make you look worse if they also look good.

Feel free to post:
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Also try post thinspo pics, post your goal bodies(fictional or real), recipes and tips etc. to help and encourage each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/QRfPkq
youtube.com/watch?v=YA8A2rsTuBY
youtube.com/watch?v=d6PyyatqJSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ate over 900 calories yesterday
I'm not gonna make it

That's not so bad. Shouldn't you still be in the negative total calorie wise? What's your daily normal?

stay hydrated u guys :>

It's good to keep count, make sure you eat less today and later days. And exercise!
Thanks!

My normal is 700. The worst part was I didn't even realize how much I had eaten until I did the math at the end of the day. I could have stopped myself earlier if I had known.
Thanks, I'm definitely on track too eating less today. Hopefully I don't get a huge craving later.

tight-knit channel!

discord.gg/QRfPkq

Sorry. Old thread wasn't updating so i didnt see we moved and accidentally bumped an old ass thread. Reposting question.

Is it dangerous if your period disappears? I haven't had mine since maybe August, should I see a doctor about it? I don't actually have a libido anymore either, and I've yet to have a sex life, and frankly I slightly suffer from /pol/ autism in regards to sex, but while I don't care about being impotent psychologically but I wasn't planning on ruining my body (THAT much). How be?

Threads don't bump when they hit 300 replies that's why a new thread is made

what's your height and weight? have you ever been hospitalized for an eating disorder? have you recently lost a lot of weight?

a lot of girls lose their period when reaching lower weights. It's because your body is thinking you're dying so it's saving energy where it can. You're /okay/ but losing anymore significant amounts of weight might become an actual health problem.

hi effay

>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
5'10"; 129 lbs (18.5 BMI); female; 21

>highest weight
145lbs yeesh. Years and years ago but still. Starting weight was around 138 when I started trying to lose weight this last time

>goal weight
115lbs (16.5 BMI)

>preferred method of losing weight
high restriction 900 to 1200 cals

>aesthetic you're going for
pictured

wish I were confident enough to aim for hips like these. I'm insecure though and would rather be skelly than shoot for some sexy lower body curves. I'm low-key afraid of sexual attention.

163cm (5'4?ft) and today morning with 48.8kg (108lbs i think) lowest yet. but i don't diet to lose weight atm. trying to maintain and eat between 1300-1600, semi-active lifestyle. will skip dinner on some days due to IF habits.
i don't know if this now is an ed, i never had any before, and i wasn't to hospital.
thank you for the insight, I'll keep in mind.

girls being thin is hot
men being thin is gay

- 15.5 bmi man here
help me

Oxana Bulyga

bullshit. i aim for a thinspo bf. you're only gay if you like cock, being thin has nothing to do with it.

also post pics senpai

i only like cock if its smaller than mine.

I eat 800-1000 daily and still lose weight. You're fine.

kinda gay. but more exiting if you're the twink for once. especially if it's against your will.

Got any body/progress pics? You're basically my goal weight, same age and heigh lmao.

How do you even achieve this body... I've never seen such a fit-looking skelly frame. Like would I need to restrict myself down to that low of a bmi plus maybe doing cardio--and then eat maintenance and do strength exercises?

I've heard that it's impossible to gain muscle while eating at a calorie deficit. Is this true...?

doesn't sound like an ED just conscious eating

Who is this?
fuck i'm so gay for her.
I suppose this is my new goal now...

that butterface tho

I think she's kinda cute desu. Reminds me of a girl I knew.

whom

lol no she is undoubtedly good looking

i think the same honestly. but i already get comments from everyone that I've gotten too thin and look "sick" and everyone around me is visibly uncomfy. which sucks kinda.
thing is i never was fat, i started with 60, and i mostly lost the weight in 6 weeks of holidays where i didn't meet anyone, so maybe to them i look extremely different, but I'm not even that thin. regardless if they were to find out i no longer have menstruations that would be the perfect silver bullet against me. baka.

btw why are there these childish word filters.
thats why Veeky Forums is the inferior imageboard.

i think im too thin

Oxana Bulyga
@oxanabulyga on instagram

Yeah her body is insane and she's gorgeous.

Nah you just need better fitting pants man and it's a look.

Are we looking at the same girl? She looks good from the side, but from the front. no

i like

youtube.com/watch?v=YA8A2rsTuBY
you gay or jealous

you're right. im gonna try to get the Uniqlo U wool-blend ones in black.

PSA these are Asos trousers which have aged horribly and gotten misshapen. Don't buy from asos. Dickies are better quality.

Not sure if this is the proper place to post this but
178cm
63kg
Male
20 years old and BMI 20 as well

I only really have a gut because of my poor lifestyle (wrists are 15cm in circumference and biceps 25cm to give you an idea) and I'm planning on slimming down a bit more and getting into shape to get rid of that.
That aside, my real problem and reason behind this blog post is the fact that I have pectus carinatum and flared ribs.
Google it if you're not familiar, but basically I have a sternum that juts out. A pigeon chest. It's not too extreme, but it gave me some serious body dysmorphia when it developed during my teenage years. I gained some weight which helped hide it a bit, peaking at 70kg 2 years ago, but have since just been walking and exercising more.
I don't have as big of a complex about it anymore, it's part of who I am, but it's still kind of an obstacle to losing weight. I feel like if I lose some more it's only going to become more obvious again, but as it stands I really don't want a B shaped body with my skinnyfat gut. A P would be preferable if I have to be honest. My first thought was that just focusing on building chest muscle while lowering my bodyfat percentage would be the way to go, but I'm not too sure.
So I wanted to know if anyone have any tips in dealing with being thin and having pectus carinatum - any style or workout tips?
Until now I've largely been relying on button-downs and henleys on giving me the best best fit but also not accentuating my chest, or just layering so my figure is more uniform. Clothes that are otherwise too tight or too loose tend to make it stick out so I've been avoiding them.

start working out, lose body fat and then slowly start gaining muscle

i want to fucking kill myself, 3 weeks ago i was almost at my weight goal. then my mom visits me, freaks out about how skinny i am and makes me eat. this set off a 2 day binge, which i thought i had under control when i got back on my diet. bbut for the past 3 weeks its been this shitty binge/restrict cycle and i know ive gained so much
i just want to die

Get your fucking shiy together already user.
Stop binging. Stop blaming your mom. Go for a walk or run.
Get yourself together and do what needs to be done

I personally can't tell if I have a pigeon chest or just a large ribcage, but I've definitely found gaining some arm and chest muscle to help even out my shape.

youre right. ill never reach my ugw if i let this go on

Gay. In the sense that I like girls

Good.
You can do this.

thanks user

What are your stats? Any other symptoms?

c:
Go for it

And the twinks on here think they have a better body image than Veeky Forums.

A man should aim to have a high bmi but through muscle not fat you bunch of fucking twinks.

How come there are so many thinspo russian girls?

Do overweight people ever die from anorexia?

Does anyone else have dreams about stepping on the scales and being like 10kgs heavier?

nah

and here I am trying to gain weight

I got paranoid and weighed myself and I'm 60kgs

I've put on too much muscle

I should just end it

what's 60 kgs? and how tall are you?

130ish lbs

I'm 5'7

I'm definitely not thinspo. I don't have a real ED

Skelly bastards eat more.

Not dreams, but sometimes I get worried that I'll weigh myself after fasting and somehow be heavier. That would probably push me into full blown eating disorder mode.

It's weird but I totally am with you. If I fast or eat "healthy" for a couple of days and put on weight I feel the sanity slippage. But usually at that point I want to go full anorexic

>unrelated anime gif
I want weebs to leave

Height?

>Moomin
>anime
Wtf is wrong with you

How do you guys curb your appetite. So often I just crave a snack in between meals.

Liquids and powering through it

I eat a spoonful of peanut butter.

>I've heard that it's impossible to gain muscle while eating at a calorie deficit. Is this true...?
Correct. You won't make any muscle gains eating at maintenance cals or lower. You only need a small increase over maintenance though, like 200 cal for some people.
Then when losing weight you should continue lifting to retain muscle and focus the body on fat burning. If you already have some muscle you could do just lift+deficit so that the muscle shows once the fat burns off.

I have no idea which is better to do first, gains then cut or cut then gains. Any fitizens have insight?

>Correct. You won't make any muscle gains eating at maintenance cals or lower.
People always say this shit and there's simply no evidence for it. Quite the contrary, actually, there have been several trials where people ate at a deficit and managed to lose fat while putting on muscle. "You can't lose fat and also gain muscle" and "you can't gain muscle while eating at a deficit" may seem obvious and common-sensical but they're not true.

Now, for most of us, it's certainly MUCH EASIER to gain muscle eating a calorie surplus, etc etc, I'm not trying to give advice here, I'm just tired of people repeating this myth as though there's some physical, biological reason for it being impossible when there's documented cases of it happening.

You typically gain then cut down.

That's like 3000 calories though

Got links for gaining muscle in deficit? I'll post my links in the morning, I'm on my phone in bed right now. What I've read only showed retaining muscle on deficit, never gaining. Gaining strength yes but not muscle mass

The tits look fake or they probably aren't as perky as they look in the pic (think pancakes), just do some crunches every day, and don't much for a while and you will get that.

A spoonful or a serving of peanut butter is 32 grams which is 190 calories.

32 grams is a spoon piled high with it too, typically my spoonful is a quarter of that. I'll probably do that as a snack 2-4 times a day.

All im saying is, it's probably better to stop a snack with something with fewer calories than a small meal

lol
you're fucking hopeless

>being so insecure that you fuck up your fertility

>wanting poddlings
>literally ever

I keep forgetting some of you are mentally ill. :(

And this is not me being snarky.

I still enjoy /thinspo/ though every once and awhile I get some decent pictures a laugh from here.

We're not mentally ill.
The eating habits you are describing are those of someone who is destined for lifelong morbid obesity.

A 200 calorie "snack" is the same as eating a candy bar. If it's Jiff or some shit like that, there is probably more sugar & fat in that spoon than there would be in a snickers.

And you're doing that 2-4 times a day? That's fucked.

Not the full 32 grams each time.It's usually around a quarter or half of that. I thought I made that clear in the previous post.

The full 32 grams of peanut butter (jiff) is 3 grams of sugar. 3 grams of sugar through a full day is not detrimental to your health.

But I also don't sit on my ass all day, I work out daily.

And there definitely is some illness in these threads.

The joke is that fasting is extremely beneficial to health.

Fast for 3+ days (ideally 5-7) and your body will use fat as an energy store while preserving muscle.

It also slows down ageing through something called autophagy.

You can also cause more autophagy by:

1. low protein diet. You only need 30-40 grams a day. Don't listen to Veeky Forums idiots telling you to eat 200 grams a day.

2. moderate carbs. Keto fags are retarded. Carbs are good. Fruit is essential.

3. moderate exercise. No need to lift weights. Just walk.

The "ideal" ideal diet (optimal health) is actually closer to what anorexics do that the average fat ass fuck who eats 3500 calories a day (actual figure, that's the US average).

The problem with ana is that they're starve for too long or eat small amounts of food here and there. That's stupid. Have a normal meal and then fast.

Here's a video if you're too dumb to read medical journals.

youtube.com/watch?v=d6PyyatqJSE

You're right. If someone is having a guilt trip over 1/4 serving of peanut butter, they have full blown ED.

You dummies do realize that if you're gonna eat, it shouldn't be empty calories. Peanuts have healthy oil and protein. And as long as you're under your daily allowance, it doesn't matter whether you have peanut butter or puffed air, you'll lose weight.

see , and other than lack of sex drive and that I've become a little weaker physically not really.

soy milk. low in carbs and calories, lots of protein

Thats Moomin kys

You really can't blame yourself for anything, he's right
It's not your fault, nor anybody else's.

The Moomin TV series was a Japanese production so it technically is an anime

I'm not sure whether I have a anorexia.

Everyone keeps telling me I'm too thin and I need to eat....

...but I also live in a country where everyone is a fat fuck and being normal really means being overweight.

How do I know if I'm underweight?

BMI is horseshit because it doesn't take into account muscle and bf%.

what are your stats?

5'7 125

Moomin originated in Finland you literal retard. Don’t state things as if they are fact if you are a clueless moron.

Hi Veeky Forums,

Im a fatass (6ft-183cm, 192lbs-87kg) who wants to get to atleast 70kg. Can you destroy me emotionally so I feel bad about myself and force myself to lose weight?

Or you could just cheer me up and try to motivate me.

what's your bf% then?
Are you obsessive over food? Are you afraid of it? Do you weigh everything you eat?
Does it hurt when you sit because your ass is bony?