How to be bald and effay?

How to be bald and effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xYtpQ3dQUFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Be fit and have a decent facial structure.

be black

Shave your head and then wear a tasteful outfit.

I know thats Antwon but who is the other guy

youtube.com/watch?v=xYtpQ3dQUFQ

he have a really long torso lol

the pants are low rise

the joke
your head

>be a literal criminal
>catapulted to success and money and dating a billionaire's daughter overnight just for your looks

Just groom yourself better and dress nicely, am I right?

yeah if the point was for everyone to date airheaded billionaire's daughters

>How to be bald and effay?
wear a noose

Hilarious and original

Most people at their best couldn't even get a job or a raise purely on looks, I'm saying that genetic aesthetics mean more and more the higher you go.

Guy has a god tier face. Plus those eyes

There you have your answer op

if you have to ask you're not alpha enough to pull it off

sorry senpai work on your self confidence next time

damn tiger woods let himself go...

generally be black or dark skinned hispanic

if ur white look like a criminal

ex:skinhead

be tall and ripped

either this, or have a really good jawline pretty much

What some people think looks good on this board will always fucking blow my mind.

this may have been alright two decades ago but now docs are faggot-core so it doesnt really work anymore

weak joke not even tiger woods fan

guess you dont know how to laugh, hows it feel to be this sad?

>>catapulted to success and money and dating a billionaire's daughter overnight just for your looks

I just looked up pictures of them they look happy, good for them.

id on his shoes.?

wear hats

neck size in line to one strong defined jaw, low body fat with a little muscle and of course be Veeky Forums

lol, if you read the rest of the story hes a scumbag. when he got arrested he had a wife and kids, got out, picked up for modeling and started flying around the world and such, makes new connections, bangs billionaires daughter, ditches wife n kids

He didn't 'ditch' his kids. If you peep his instagram he still spends time with them often.

Someone is not a scumbag for distancing themselves from aspects of their live that remind them of their past.

Not him but your joke was straight was reddit

I don't follow this dude but I've seen plenty of pictures of him with his kids, didn't he buy them a nice house? At least that's what I remember from glancing at a news blurb. I wouldn't say anything bad about his lifestyle and career, it's on a completely different planet than what it was before he got arrested. Keep him on the runway, and on yachts, and tangled in some billionair's daughter's bed sheets and not out side gang banging, robbing, and beating people.

>distancing himself from his past
You're definitely reframing it to sound more noble than it actually is. This guy went out and cheated on his wife with that billionaire. His wife only realized that it happened when she saw it on tabloid articles the following morning. He cheated fair and square. There was no open dialogue about their relationship or about his intentions. You can't sugar-coat and make him seem like some fallen soldier who's trying to make it by.

And sure, he didn't ditch his kids, but the fact is that now his children are growing up in two separate households. There are plenty of studies that show how detrimental it is for children to grow up in circumstances like that.

The fact that you don't see how much of a scumbag this guy really is baffles the shit out of me. It annoys me even more that you'd put this guy on a moral pedestal.

>Just groom yourself better and dress nicely, am I right?
Don't forget the golden rule
Just BEE yourself!

>buzzcut =/= bald

Kek

you're telling me you wouldn't cheat on your washed up wife to date a billionaires daughter???

kekkk