Remember when Uniqlo used to make supima cotton T-shirts that were slim fitting with an athletic cut?

Remember when Uniqlo used to make supima cotton T-shirts that were slim fitting with an athletic cut?

I fucking hate fat people. Every time I find something that doesn't have an atrocious cut, fat people eventually find a way to complain until it is changed for them.

I still haven't found a suitable replacement.

sounds like you should alter your t shirts yourself. Wouldn't really very long. Just taper the body subtly at the side seams

I've been noticing that with pants from j.crew

all people over 35bmi should be gassed desu. there's no excuse to being that fat

there's just a bigger market for them. it's a shame they can't offer an 'athletic cut' though

Fairly unrelated to the OP, but the uniqlo U stuff wont restock, right?

"used to make"? I've bought a pack last week.

no

they still have a pretty trim fit to them user. I'm 6'0" 155 and a M fits my frame very well

Someone said they talked to a Uniqlo rep who told them they would be restocking

are you an american?

I have noticed a change in them here in europe, but that might be because we're not disgusting FAT FUCKS

this comment makes no sense at all to what op's post is

American apparel tees mein Niger. Pricey but best fit/quality.

Uniqlo used to fit like a budget Band of Outsiders which is why it was so popular in ny
all my old uniqlo tees (4+ years ago) are the perfect length, new ones fit like dresses just like all the other big brands
sadly i've bulked up since i bought em and there are no good replacements in the same price range

in berlin i always passed by this shop and thought oh one of these days i'll pick up a few things.

now i am in canada, alberta to be precise and there's no online shopping. wtf? closest store is vancouver area and i never go there. uniqlo blows dogs for quarters

Why did Uniqlo change their basic sweatshirts to raglan sleeves a few years back :(

how accurate is this

in my experience, aa tees fit skinny and long, quality is pretty good
note: my only experience w/ aa is before gildan acquisition so it could've changed since

I got some uniqlo supima tees in singapore, then ordered some more stateside. All the same sizes, but the ones from singapore have a shorter body length and tighter fit. Real disappointed with the american ones, had to buy a size down to compensate.

this

just leave this country of fat degenerates and move to asia. i would have said europe but that place is going down the toilet.

Anybody have experience with Topman t-shirts? Are they good for skinny people?

asos shirts are great for skinny dudes. im 110 lbs 5'7 and the xs's are perfect fit

mate are you on life support, pls eat

i don't think theyre bad.

i only buy them because theyre nice and thicc and have decent sleeve length.

nothing i fucking hate more than tshirts that are practically see through and barely cover your shoulder.

is there something better out there at a similar price point?

anyone know any brands that have really short body t shirts ? or sweatshirts/hoodies

>Slim cut pants that fot closer to Straight

FUCK FAT PEOPLE