Are there a financial oppertunities for wall building in Europe?

Are there a financial oppertunities for wall building in Europe?

greatwallofeurope.eu/

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/amy-rodgers/hungary-migrant-fence_b_7882824.html
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-hungary-fence-insight-idUSKCN0RN0FW20150923
youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well in hungary everything like this is only viable to the prime ministers bottom lickers and their "friends".

you you need to start licking the bottom of some bottom licker and work your way up to the pms ass itself. then give it a good swirl for a couple of years and you have a shot at a business like that.

dunno about other countries but most of the balkans are the same.

Africa is a fertillity timebomb.
When the EU collapses and EU milk to keep Africa alive stops, millions of Africans will flee to Europe.

Many countries will want walls

I think I'm going to start a fencing company and go from there.

like i said corruption is heavily involved
it's not like they gonna look at the market and see who is doing this sort of business.
a company will be set up on paper in 5 minutes after they decided who gets the job and the good money. now this fucker will subcontract the heavy lifting to you maybe but here is the catch you will only be promised a tiny fraction of what he pockets and he will not even pay you but fuck you on how you can not keep to schedule.

business as usual here. if you want to get into it right you need to get into the inner circle first. it's all politics.

Te is magyar vagy latom

read this maybe to get a picture of what's going on at times like this
huffingtonpost.com/amy-rodgers/hungary-migrant-fence_b_7882824.html

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-hungary-fence-insight-idUSKCN0RN0FW20150923

The military initially called in private contractors, but after Orban forced out his defense minister over the slow pace of work, soldiers swiftly took over most of the project.

Janos, a dispatcher for a construction firm specializing in earth moving equipment, described a frenzied start.

"They found us through the Internet, I just got a call from the military asking if I could do the job," he said, asking that his surname not be used while discussing the process.

"They had something like two dozen private companies in the project then. But we're down to maybe a quarter of that as the military is getting its house in order and replaces us with their own capacity."

His firm gets paid 500 forints ($1.82) to drive a fence post into the ground. A crew needs to complete at least 200 in a day, 3 meters apart, to break even. The military schedule means working seven days a week. During the crunch when the defense minister was dismissed, his team put in more than 48 hours straight.

Parts of the fence have been made by firms using prison labor. Convicts receive a small portion of the wages paid for their work; the rest goes to cover prison costs.

yeah private contractors get used but they don't see profit much unless there is a fuck up and they are really needed as capacity. but mostly soldiers and convicts and unemployed forced labor does the work.

>Africa is a fertillity timebomb.

Gaddafi knew it, Gaddafi said it, we helped the Americans kill him and will now pay the black price.

Honestly I can't give less shit about it, we deserved it through our idiotic policy that just continues. We should exit NATO shit on the US and form our own military alliance without the Burgers that keep draging us in all the shit.

>inb4 Russia invades
nobody believes that shit other that delusional poles and burgers, and even IF they invade, people would rather see qt.3.14 slavs than kebabs and africans.

wise words youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8

>we
If there were referendums in Europe on involvement in the war then there would've been massive no's, lack of democracy is the reason why. Fault of the politicians and special interests

I agree, the fuck did our governments brought us in the last 30 years or even since the 60's. Multiculture that cannot work in Europe because we do not assimilate people as the Americans do, we leave them be, as they are, and even support their backward traditions through our retarded leftists. We fucked up and are decaying from inside. Only one shit can happen now, people get so frustrated that they elect some radical right party that starts expelling muslims out of their countries or we shit on the US, exit NATO, form our own military alliance and take care of the business ourselves.

>people would rather see qt.3.14 slavs than kebabs and africans.
only people who never met slavs would think this stupid shit
slavs are niggers there is no difference except slavs tolerate cold better and niggers tolerate heat better

>only people who never met slavs would think this stupid shit
I live in fucking austria, I meet slavs daily. GTFO burger no need to spread your kebab propaganda here.

>I meet slavs daily
no you not you never met one most likely. slavs are worse than gypsies. gypsies are cowardly slavs are more brave like somali and morocan niggers. makes them more dangerous with their raping and murdering drug and hiv infested lifestyle.

Did your gf leave you for a Slav or something?

I deal with lots of Slavs, for the most part they are nice people and I enjoy their company.
As far as business goes Russians can be a little greedy though

nice try rt shill
pic related slavs doing slav things

I think you are confusing slavs and hungarians, hungarians are known as gypsies in Europe (Sarkozy etc.), especially in Austria they are known as a mixture of turks and gypsies, however Hungarians are not european so noone gives a fuck about them.

hardly also the genetic profile of hungarians and austrians matches more closely than almost any other two nations. hello there turkroach!

>hardly also the genetic profile of hungarians and austrians
>disgusting

gypsy please, austrians and hungarians aren't even in the same meta-ethnicity ffs.

>aren't even in the same meta-ethnicity ffs
well it's not surprising as they were one country for a long time, it would be more surprising if they would be a separate genetic population

>>/pol
Slavs are bro tier, give no BS and take no BS, they don't beat around the bush when it comes to making money.

>Slavs are bro tier
if you are a nigger then i agree they are your pigment deficient brothers

btw i don't really consider neighboring countries slavs, they are fine europeans, i think it's a meme pushed by soviets nothing more
what i call slavs squat in russia and ukraine

I don't think so, if you spend too much time on the internet you start thinking like that, I did so too, but things just change really quick now, individualism is a result of technology, the future is completely unsure regarding where we are heading, but that accounts for the whole world. By the end of this century we will have a large colony on Mars already, and then all these trivial matters are unimportant. The only danger is religion. Religion is withkeeping middle easterners from integrating in western society. Secular syrians are great people and I've met them but they are a minority, it's really not about race but about believe, if all those who come here where atheist there would be zero problems.