maybe the next Satoshi

fuck Martha Stuart

Nope, just another faggot.

More like a poormans Ivan Boesky.

He looks like Ben Shapiro. Why is this?

No, he is the next Steven Cohen

Warren Buffet is a meme

>Warren Buffet
No, Buffet is a cuck who is ashamed of being wealthy. Literally a nu male cuck.

He knows his stuff but he's too green and reckless to be Buffets level.

Hint: it starts with a "J" and ends with a "-stein"

this.

buffet supports hillary and lives in fucking nebraska

90% of other billionaires are cucks like him

>Bill Gates has admitted he'd research immortality but his wife makes him donate to third world countries instead.

>Being married
>ever

>what is a prenup
On a serious note tho, look at him...he is the definition of a cuck

quads speak the truth

This is bull. The US government makes him donate to 3rd world countries. They specifically forced him to create the foundation. He cant really come out and say that though.

I know very little about him, but I'm convinced the HIV meds thing was a publicity stunt.

Trump said something like this: "I will get the meanest, baddest dudes to make our deals for us. You wouldn't want these guys home for dinner, folks."
and also:
"I will be greedy for America."

The psychology is that bad, selfish, greedy people go after what they want, but that if they're on your team, then you benefit.

I think people will want shares in anything Shkreli is involved with, because he's proven beyond doubt what a cold, greedy motherfucker he is.

Bill wants to be hardcore, but his mom won't let him.

You literally know nothing about Martin Shkreli or the actual impact raising the prices on the meds had.

First of all they don't HIV, they treat taxoplasmos. Second Anyone who doesn't have insurance gets the medication for free. The mark up on price only effects hospitals that have to stock up on the medicine as per regulation. Hospitals only stock on 1 bottle for the entire facility though since it is so rare from anyone to suffer from taxoplasmos, but the people who do suffer greatly. Since Hospitals barely pay for the drug, the manufacturers of it do not recieve enough money to update the prescription's effectiveness against an evolving virus.

Martin Shkreli's business actually loses money and the money he makes from this deal he dedicates toward research on a cure and updating the medication. Literally the only people that have reason to hate him for this move are Big Pharma and they're government associates, which is why the the media had been on him like wasps.

Your retard is showing user, please stop posting and lurk more.

>Implying it isn't in the interest of billionaires affiliated with globalist elites to vote democrate

Justin? :^)

I'm from Veeky Forums, so I do know a little about toxoplasmosis, AKA "why not to eat rare hamburger." It's almost harmless and asymptomatic unless you have a very weak immune system. I think that a pharma guy would know who has famously weak immune systems. And why charge such a high price unless it was something he knew people would be desperate to have?

I've done some googling and learned the second thing I know about Martin Shkreli. He bought a Wu-Tang Clan album for two million with only one printing and no live or radio play, and he's going to hoard it unplayed. He's even threatened to destroy it. Publicity stunts are obviously his thing.

"I want to be the world's heel."
He's going to be. And anything connected to him is also going to get world exposure.

It kinda was, but it was a little part in is big scheme
Heres the TL;DR
>Start hegdefund, lose all money, say to investor they doubled their money
>Repeat
>Buy the pharma business, try to make a quick buck.
>It gather lots of attention, the stock goes up
>He pay back the investor and get sued by the SEC for many securities frauds

Whats amazing is that he lost it all, doubled down, lost it all again, doubled down again, 3rd time the charm.

Its not his money, so its not is album.
Hes enjoying is short lived fame.
Hes going to jail for a long time.

Look who decided to show up and shill his own thread

kill yourself. this is called extortion and these prices are now forced on the entire US popultion via insurance bills and obamacare.

this is why obamacare is shit.

Business seeking profit = extortion

ex·tor·tion
ikˈstôrSH(ə)n/
noun
the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats

>"buy our health insurance or pay a huge fine"
>not extortion
Just wait till you turn 26. Literally lost 1/4 of my income to that shit law last year

have you considered getting a job?

What are you talking about? People without jobs get that shit free. It's people making 40k to 100k getting uberfucked.

> It's almost harmless and asymptomatic unless you have a very weak immune system
And the people who do suffer from suffer immensely.

>And why charge such a high price unless it was something he knew people would be desperate to have?
Like I said he hiked up the price because he wanted more money to be invested in its updating so people who need the medicine wouldn't be getting a medicine that doesn't work. No matter what Shkreli always works out a payment plan with people who need his drug (which is only a couple thousand people in the U.S.) He works with every single one of them to make this medicine, that they need for life to be affordable and if they don't have insurance they get it for free.
Literally every other pharmacy company hikes up prices on medicines even higher than what Martin's done and not for righteous reasons either, the only reason Martin has gotten so much attention is because he hurt people who mattered and the establishment was fighting back.

Your knowledge spans a single fucking google search, go watch some of his videos, watch him talk down people that randomly call him on skype just to shit on him, instead of referring to washington post for your information. There are even people who suffer from taxoplasmosis that call him, and thank him for updating this medicine that they need for life or would otherwise have to survive through daily crippling pain.

Obamacare is shit, I don't care for it. The argument was is Martin a terrible human and that answer is no. Politics doesn't enter that equation.

>Earns money through business
>Money doesn't belong to him

Get out of here you dumb fucking marxist cuckold Martin Shkreli's never going to jail and you will resume life as a failure.