Are curtains in or out? Middle-ish parts seem cool but I don't know if I look like I'm stuck in the nineties

Are curtains in or out? Middle-ish parts seem cool but I don't know if I look like I'm stuck in the nineties.

front view

those aren't curtains, dumbass

It's a part closer to the center than I usually have. Not exactly curtains but getting there. The point is does it look fucking retarded or decent?

it accentuates your forehead and makes you look like some booker in his 40s, especially with those glasses

horrid haircut, makes you look like an incel nerd

That's actually really true. Also yeah I've needed new frames for a while.
Should I go for like a side part (right) or more like a fringe (left)?

left, but you should prepare for inevitable balding

good call. weird though, cause very few males in my family are balding at all. I think I just have a weird protruding forehead or something.

it already looks like your hair quality is shit thin and it's obvious you will start norwooding soon if you already haven't.

Sorry but it also looks like you have very low testosterone
It's over for your weak frail bones and small frame.

you will never procreate brother im sorry for you

1st pic looks fine. Maybe try a little fade on the sides

rude desu lmao

>No chin
>Baldin
>Ugly eyebrows
>No confidence for posting photo withouth the censure so we can judge you
Well i guess the rest is ok user
Left

13 and balding feelsbad!!

go for bangs you have a really high hairline so it would make you look better
also if you still want curtains or something similar you need to have more volume on your hair

I think these pics are ok. You could go with that style if you want to. Honestly, your forehead is wide, but not all that high.

The left picture with the fringe probably has the best style of all the ones you've shown, but side-part or off-center part is fine, too. I'm not sure about going full middle-part, though. It's a polarizing look, in that it doesn't suit everybody, and too much symmetry could look off on certain people.

bald and upset desu?
his hair is fine.

It looks normal thickness to me.

exactly

Yeah, I'm a girl and my hair has always been thin like that. I doubt I'm going to get bald as well

D*mn, you like the velvet underground and pink floyd? what a cool and unique guy, good thing you included those in the picture so we know how superior your musical tastes are. Have you ever heard of this band called Joy Division?

also you have to be over 18 to post here

I'm in the market for a hair clipper to shave my head (I'm pale enough to look sick if I shave with a blade) but I'm quite unsure on which one to buy and feel like every review out there is fake.

TLDR: recommendations on hair clippers to shave my head?

I think Wahl clippers have a great reputation, and I use them myself.

What would this look like if it were combed straight back on the sides, instead of down? You could keep some hair on the forehead, though.