Why do people give me dirty looks when I wear Vineyard Vines?

Why do people give me dirty looks when I wear Vineyard Vines?

Cause it's largely overpriced nu-prep trash

it's for frat boys who rape girls at parties

>figured this was a nice MIA brand based on the way people describe it
>it's just overpriced made in China junk

Shit, you'd might as well wear the preppy minimally branded Supreme stuff that sits forever because the hypebeasts don't want it, at least that's made in America or Canada

People who don’t know about prep think you’re a tasteless trust fund baby. People who do know about prep know you’re a tasteless baby without a trust fund.

Because it's something that people who overpaid to get forcibly assraped just to get friends/an in on date rape drugs because their pussy game is worse than their friends game wear on the daily whilst triple majoring in Literally Bottom Tier Business Major, Kinesiology, and Chilean Goatfucking on "My Daddy's A Lawyer" money.

if you live in the south, no, everyone else is just as retarded as you

if not, then probably

>mfw remember living in the south
>literally all the white people wore vineyard vines with nikes and boat shoes, with northface fleece jackets

where can i get thick cotton t shirts that are like the vineyard vines ones but without the gay logos?

>northface

you mean patagonia

gosh what private uni did you go to and how bad was it?

>literally all the white people wore vineyard vines with nikes and boat shoes, with northface fleece jackets
I imagine that is what they wear in hell

>wearing a jacket in the south.

Pussies. 65 ain't cold

True prep core is much more subtle that brash commercial logos. It indicates the wanna-be status of the person wearing it. Tasteful, traditional, clothing items of quality are key. Vineyard Vines doesn't qualify.

lmao i go to university of alabama and this is 100% accurate

I go to a uni in Georgia and this is 100% true.

The worst is the girls, who are hot af but have no fashion sense. They all wear pastel Vineyard Vines, sorority, or some other southern prep brand shirt, oversized, with leggings.

Instant turn-off for me it sucks.

It gets as cold as anywhere else around here sometimes.

It's mostly hoodie weather this time of year. Chilly in the mornings around 50 degrees and then mid 60's to low 70's in peak daylight. Then the next day it's 30 degrees with a high of 50 and the day after it's 60 with a high of 77. It's erratic.

Borg is the new basic bitch/bro trend be on the lookout southern bros

This

i go to uni in Louisiana, can confirm this shit. its so hard to even find any remotely Veeky Forums girls.

Grew up in Texas, 100% accurate

You're probably imagining it