Ape shall never kill ape

ape shall never kill ape

Are you sure about that? Have you seen black on black crime statistics?

but black people arent apes? wat

BANGIN ON MA CHETH
whatever happened to the bape guy after he got arrested

>he doesn't know

know what? funny pic btw lmao

So innocent. So pure.

elaborate, you seem to be hardened to the harsh realietys of the real life thats rough

LOL

Your hood is some hoes bitch

phuck thupreme

that niggers are pavement apes

White people are scared of black people, the internet is the only place where you can get away with saying stuff like this lol

All humans literally are apes. Retards trying to be racist itt

>2017
>actually believing this

lol

Racism isnt real

Can you rephrase that

bump

I don't like black people after witnessing them acting normally. Africa is largely a shithole, the only pleasant or thriving places were colonial cities, and most of them have been trashed and left to rot by the natives (e.g.) Haiti.

Africa has endless resources and wealth, that's why the Chinese are currently exploiting it. Yet before Europeans arrived, Central and Southern Africans had never
>domesticated an animal
>invented a written language
>used a wheel
>used complex tools
>used Egyptian or Ancient Greek irrigation
>planted a crop
>built a 2 story building
>built a straight road
>built a water reservoir

Africans fail wherever they are on the planet, whether they're raping children in Sweden, selling heroin outside schoolgates in London, murdering each other in the streets in Paris, butchering each other and taking child slaves in Africa, shooting up churches in America (google it, the media completely covered up the black equivalent of Dylan Roof). They are a net drain on taxes, they'll have 6+ kids even if the kids will starve or catch the latest rampant African pandemic like Ebola or HIV.

I agree with black nationalists. "Fuck whitey, we deserve our own lands". Yes you do! So you can fuck off to them and leave my children alone.

And no, the incredibly intelligent African rocket scientist you know does not mean Africa isn't a shithole. Inb4 muh colonialism and slavery, white Apartheid Rhodesia was considered "the breadbasket of Africa", and some of the worst nations in Africa were never colonised.

All humans are apes.

enjoy your ban, racist

What the fuck is /g/ doing here?

more like what /pol/ is doing here

more like what is /an/ doing here

not here please. as a nonwhite, i don't know where else to stay on the internet. i'm not one of those normies, i'm more. i'm part of the obscure internet club too.

I'll just,leave this here..

i meant you