Where to cop this raincoat?

where to cop this raincoat?

In Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.suitsupply.com/sv/jort_collection/jort-transparent-regnrock/J563.html?cgid=jort_collection
muji.us/store/welder-raincoat-freecut-light-grey-s.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the raincoat store

or amazon, try amazon

yeah but what is it called? What do I search for?

raincoat

lightweight or plastic raincoat

literally google transparent raincoat

but I need the specific one in the pic. most of the transparent ones I can find have shit quality or shit fit and generally look like shit.

Suitsupply Jort transparent raincoat.
Can't seem to figure out how to get a link not in swedish.
eu.suitsupply.com/sv/jort_collection/jort-transparent-regnrock/J563.html?cgid=jort_collection

well fuck!

google "amazon"

hey retard. amazon has nothing that looks like: they all look like halloween costumes. shit quality garbage.

thats not even the same one and costs 300 euros?

The description says that it's heavily inspired by Bateman and I'd say it's close enough. Probably gonna look better with a suit OP bought recently if I'm allowed to generalize a bit.

gonna look better with a suit that OP bought than an 80's poncho.*

>300 for that
Imagine the laughter when somebody bought the first one

I did buy a suit recently, and yes it looks good, but it's all out of stock except for 1 in size "american".

Just checked uk amazon and there's like million of those for under 10 pounds

Lol. All of them come from the same factory is it suitsuply or some generic brand. It's cheap ass polyurethane coat, there isn't really difference quality between makes,and they're made basically disposable anyway

if you can't see the obvious difference between: and the garbage on amazon, you need to go to the eye doctor mate.

meant for:

Lol it isn't like you are going to pass this coat to your grandkids. It's fucking shit plastic, get over it

I'm not talking about the "fabric" quality, but the seams and the way it looks and the fit. the ones on amazon are only good if you're gonna wear it once a year for halloween. I actually live in a country where most of the weather is just rain, but not cold enough for a jacket/coat. so I need one for daily use.

Don't get a clear coat like this then

>500 dollar bills
SWAG

this one might be similar
muji.us/store/welder-raincoat-freecut-light-grey-s.html

>I WANT THE SAME ONE THE GUY IN THE MOVIE HAD REEEEEEEEEEE