I'm 40 years old and I post on the Veeky Forums

I'm 40 years old and I post on the Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/trxshyy/want-part-1?in=trxshyy/sets/nah-light-as-fuck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not the worst. Doing better than the average lardass age-grouper.
Throw away the shoes and jeans and watch
Find an outdoor activity to commit to and do it at least once every three days. You look like you would make a good canoebro.

plain and simple, nice fit

>throw away the watch
You can't even see what it is, how could you tell him to throw it away? Besides, looks like a pretty plain dress piece, possibly vintage judging by the size. What do you not like about it?

I'm a watchfag of long standing.
I just know.

Yet you're unable to explain yourself? Chances are you could be right, might be a timex or some shit. But even still it's so plain looking that I don't see the problem

Looking again and thinking it through, it's the strap that gives it away. Glossy. If it is a vintage piece, which I doubt, the strap is poorly chosen.

More pics here vk /judenrat

theme song soundcloud.com/trxshyy/want-part-1?in=trxshyy/sets/nah-light-as-fuck

Ur doing pretty good for 40 no homo

Pretty good, you might get a lot of shirt from Veeky Forums but just remember it's a bunch of 16 year olds wearing Hawaiian shirts critiquing you.

Very nice fitting pants

you have aged well look 35 tops

some people age much slower than others. i'm talking both in maturity and in cellular level. this is why its a mistake to ever start thinking in terms of the collective, ie. "shit i'm 30 now, so i have to wear A, and I can't wear B or C". truth is, this might be the exact correct time for you to start wearing B, because relatively speaking, you are at that point, in your own personal timeline of life. you know, some people they, just assume they live to 75 and die. when in reality, lots of people die at 100, lots die at 25, lots die at 35, somone who naturally lives to 101, will be aging at a slower rate than someone who lives naturally to 60. you can die naturally at age 60, or at any time, but of old age there is a huge margin of error, like decades margin. some people just age quicker than others, it's in their cells

like theres that disease, that makes you age at an incredibly higher rate than normal humans. well why then do we assume that normal humans all have the exact same "rate of decay". much like a radioactive isotope, every human has their own natural half life. the age of 40 human years, seems to be this important age, wear, you just have to "accept" that you aren't "young" any more, but what if you live to 100, and you are completely healthy and able bodied until you die, (which is possible), then 40 isnt that old now is it.

yea sure, you might end up "slowing down" in terms of how active you can be, in the 90s, but at 40, that still means you have at least 50 years of the high life left.

now, if you just subconsciously mentally accept that you going to die at 70, well then even if 35 isn't your half life, your psychology will affect you on the cellular level over time, putting extra stress etc. also your diet.

you look great man! gives me hope that i can look good when i finally shave my head in my mid thirties. hopefully my gf has left me by then so i don't have to deal with the fact that it was over my hairloss.

Hello igor! You went outside? Now that's unexpected turn of events

girls in their 30s dont care about hairloss anymore
fuck they hardly care about anything as long as youre not a total cunt.

Looking good Igor, one actually can't tell that you're a mentally ill fuckup from your looks.

I am 43 and i also post on Veeky Forums

info on the watch user?

Should I start wearing cologne? Which would you recommend?

>user

Could be a longines 30

that chair when lordosis

It's always good to smell nice. Good way to start would be to browse fragranatica and the like and order some samples that seem promising.

igor my old cock where have you been? who took this photo? i didn't know you knew people irl

nice tee m8.

burzum is always Veeky Forums

37 and bald with same type of skull. Wish my skull was more aesthetic, just.

i'm getting rancid joint smoke + sandalwood + b.o.

pretty good looking for a 40 year old

Nice look and fit. Can't see much wrong besides switching out some things but thats nit picking. Would hit on 10/10 fashion dad

honestly I'm 30s but I can tell they gen X people post here by the way they use memes and cultural references

Destroy that abhorrent tattoo
Try out a toupee. I think those are coming back soon.

Honestly, you look like a 25-year-old grad student. My guess is that when you're actually 40, you'll look like a damn mummy.

I have to give you credit for being probably the most presentable looking person I've ever seen on Veeky Forums

Most of this board's take on fashion is like /v/'s take on video game discussion

And you look better than 90% of 40 year olds so don’t fucking worry about it