Apparently girls think I'm a softboy. Is this good or bad?

Apparently girls think I'm a softboy. Is this good or bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

babe.net/2017/05/11/fuckboy-index-documenting-six-types-fuckboy-youll-meet-2017-4122
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soft boy is a cool aesthetic but you'll get friendzoned real easy.

if you're worried about getting friendzoned then you're fucking pathetic and should probably just kill yourself.

source: mildly softboy who gets laid

bear in mind "softboy" doesn't necessarily refer to an aesthetic as such, its also kinda like a fuckboy but one whose approach to banging chicks is through passive aggression and self-deprecation

Basically a guy who cheats on his gf and is so intolerably self-pitying that the girl lets up and forgives him so he cam promptly go off and be unfaithful all over again

Girls aren't all the same so it's not really either. Some are into it, some aren't.

Bottom line is don't worry about it

I know someone who fits this description perfectly. He always reminded me a little of Micheal Cera too.

1/10 of girls want a softboy as their boyfriend.

>softboy
>softboy
>softboy

i am surrounded by fucking children

hey that's what they said, not me

0/10 girls want me for a boyfriend so i'd happily take those chances

Some girls have said I might be a guy with high estrogen. Am I a softboy? Softboy is not in the language here.

i believe in you user
what do you think is holding you back

So softboys are basically nu-males without the beard to compensate for their beta personalities? Or is softboy just another term for a "Nice Guy"? Honestly wondering if I fit this softboy trope somehow since I'm generally nice to everybody and I'm the quiet type to begin with.

based off the hip cool young female's niche memes i see on instagram all the time, softboy is usually a positive thing as it's a kinda dude who's a softy in the heart, they're usually depicted as mac demarco fans that skate or do some kind of music or photography related shit as their hobby and are seen as a "token boy" who some easily fall for

I wouldn't worry about it too much, only girls who read shitty clickbait media like "babe" will have any idea what it actually is. And if they do your best bet is just to drop all contact with them.

Seriously though, just check this out:
babe.net/2017/05/11/fuckboy-index-documenting-six-types-fuckboy-youll-meet-2017-4122

It's really quite grotesque how women protest the idea that they should be compared to one another, and then go off and write condescending garbage like this which paints all men with the same broad brush.

IIIIIIIIIII wanna destroyy youu

+1

>is this good or bad

Fuck. I wish I wasn't on the list. Then I could bitch about it. But you're right, if men made a 6 types of thots article, it might not go over so well.

Can someone get on that?

Call me ignorant, but what makes somebody a softboy. Like what kind of aesthetic do they need?

might have been discussed at length without being compiled together
>art hoes
>instagram "baddies" or "models"
>patreon models or cosplayers
>premium snapchatters
>band girls
>SJWs

>babe.net/2017/05/11/fuckboy-index-documenting-six-types-fuckboy-youll-meet-2017-4122
this is the stupidest shit iv read in a long time. Women really are fucking stupid

lmao that list nailed it so fucking hard

mad cause you on there boii

Good read

lmao at you! holy shit, i never heard a girl insulting men so directly in their face ahaha

Fuck i hate that
I am always called cute by girls
I mean that gets me pussy but i dont wanna be cute
I wanna be hot goddamn

Softboy is the kind of dude that wears Hillary Clinton tees but sends unsolicited dick pics to girls

welcome to Veeky Forums

Kek at that list

Those are just bitches and you look or act like a tab bit girly

>I am always called cute by girls
Same here, though I don't mind it. I don't get out much and it flatters me every time. Best to embrace it amigo.

They said it was a good thing. It came up when they were talking about gender differences and how guys just have not matured in a certain way. And guys who mature like that have high estrogen. And apparently I have matured. I can't remember what kind of maturation it was but its really BS. I noticed that among my friends I tend to exhibit some of the most stereo typically masculine behavior.

That's a lie and they're pretty much saying you're a faggot and not the good kind.

It's a good thing the same way that "aww you're so nice" is a good thing
i.e it's not a good thing

except for the music this seems more fuckboy than softboy.

It is pretty amazing how quickly culture became infantile and africanized.

Infantile, yes
Africanized, just wait. 2020s are going to be all about hispanicshit.

Sentence structure is similar and identity is reduced to meaningless consumerism.

I do think the infantilization is the more worrying part though. In the pleasure dome we are all "boys" and "girls", and never grow up to be "men" and "women", and thus never "fathers" and "mothers".

I am not nice. One of the girls we had just met and she was into the new age crap and I guess my autistic knowledge of everything showed that just because I was aware of this shit they thought I was more emotionally mature and therefore had "feminine" qualities.

I am an aloof useless piece of shit if anything.