Do you and your gf/bf have similar styles?

Do you and your gf/bf have similar styles?

Also post effay couples

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

Good thread, nice one guys

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

im crying

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

We don't have exactly same style but we both are slightly more into fashion than the majority of other students (mostly plebs who live in my town). We both wear long coats atm, rest is pretty different.

We're both pretty tall (191 cm / 185 cm) and attractive as well, so we look really good together.

>normie reee
yeah, I know

post pics, block your face if you must but i want to see tall effay couples

Your gf is 185cm tall? Fuck my life

>gf/bf

>glhf

>gf/bf

I'm pretty certain most girls think I look like I care too much, eventhough I actually don't I literally just throw out whatever I think works that day when I wake up.

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

Your hand doesn’t count user

My girlfriend and I don’t have the same style but our colors often match coincidentally

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

she wears mostly black dresses

i do americana

it works i guess

good thread

>pukes in /pol/ish

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

Gf/bf

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>gf /bf

>gf/bf

>bf/gf

>bf/gf

put me in the cap

>bf/gf

>gf/bf

>bf/gf

>bf/gf

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>cringey embarassing wmaf pairing of rejected white loser and spineless self hating asian woman
>effay

LEL

>gf/bf

My ex dressed really well, she wore lots of bright colors and floral patterns and dresses she made herself. I wear earthy artisainal stuff , mostly ma+, so it worked out really well.
Unfortunately she left for school and I couldn't handle a long distance relationship so I ended things. It's been 6 months and I still love her.

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>bf/gf

>gf/bf

>bf/gf

Perhaps in the next life

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

sarah lin tran is an absolute goddess

for u

I don't even know what the max res is here

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

>gf/bf

where do I find a girl that is interested in military aesthetics, geopolitics, techno and mountain climbing at the same time? I don't need a washed-out basic bitch that is famous on ig

you're thinking of a dude user.

you don't

>gf/bf

maybe find a girl you're into and share your interests? and a tangent, being a guy fucking sucks, why are we all collectively clueless about girls until like 4 heartbreaks

>gf/bf

Not really, but we kind of work together. I wear stuff like Julius, Rick, milsurp, and black metal tees. She isn't really into fashion, but maintains this sort of a goodwill heroin chic look. Tight band shirts, oversized hoodies/sweaters, skinny jeans and beater shoes. She's average height and very thin, so it looks good.

>gf/bf

>misusing uncle memes

>tfw I have 3 gf's

>gf/bf