Cowlick on fringe

How can i deal with a cowlick such as this one?
I have one in the exact same spot and i cna´t seem to know how to deal with it.
Any recommend hairstyles?

underb8 and vanned yada

Im not sure what that means but it´s not me on the pic, just found it randomly on the web.

also worth mentioning i have thick straight hair instead of thin like in pic

buzz and lurk more

My face is round so i don´t think a buzz cut would look good on me

lose weight & work out

Bump

Grow it out so the weight of the hair itself helps to control it. Hair product and parting your hair where your cowlick begins is also what I do.

The thing is i don´t know if big hair works with me, i have a round/oval face

Bump

I have one in a similar place and i let mine grow out and it let it part right there. Your hair is very different from mine but i suggest seeing what happens when you grow it out.This is basically my hair and the cowlick is where it parts

you look like you shampoo your hair everyday

So none greasy ass hair?

What´s the problem with doing that?

Not everyone has dry ass hair dude. if i dont shampoo then it looks greasy, also i use product

buzz cut looks good on just about everyone.
get the back and sides tapered.

no it doesn't. if you have round head and/or soft features it just makes you look like a potato even more. it looks good on few, passable at best on rest (pic related: good features for buzzcut)

FUck I have a cowlick there, and another on the other side, both of which point outward. Then several around the rest of my head (especially on sides near crown), which make the sides really poofy at medium length. I have poker straight, thick hair. Kinda like a lot of asian dudes.

I'm almost two years without haircut. I keep it behind the ears, parted roughly in the middle, and usually wear a hat. The cowlicks stop affecting it once it's all past nose length. So far, I've only had luck with really long hair and really short (like a 3 or less, usually gave myself high and tights or buzz).

Gel works, but then everyone knows I'm using gel, which totally goes against how I want to be perceived. I haven't tried anything other than mid-late 2000's wet-look gel because I'm too autistic to buy and try hair products. But willing to take recommendations, as I want to try a dramatic HY when I finally cut it, before going back to a buzz or whatever.

Bump