youtube.com/watch?v=bsENfTmAdeI
outlets.mcarthurglen.com/nl/nl/designer-outlet-roermond/winkels/?c=100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

uniqlo AIRism briefs vs Supima cotton.

are they worth the extra money?

this is just for regular everyday wear. no physical activity or shit like that

how 2 be qt?

also for AIRism what is the general consensus on mesh vs regular

Does anyone know how Marsell's fit? I normally wear a 42 for what it's worth.

w2c cheap black derbies with a thicker sole for daily wear, something like the docs but not docs

Can anyone who owns this or a similar military-esque softshell tell me if the velcro arm patches are easily removable with a seam ripper?

if you have to ask, you can't do it.

i like the chrome hearts look but can't afford to pay hundreds/thousands. i don't care about ripoffs, but if anyone knows somewhere i can buy jewelry online with a similar feel that'd be cool

etsy

Am I weird if I wear the same sweater pretty much every day through out the year (except when it's really hot)?

I wash it regularly

Not just weird but literally on the spectrum.

jacket is ugly anyways don't get it

I'd get a jacket from TNF/Patagonia/etc. but all the major outdoor brands have really blatant branding

W2C shoes in this pic?

What are somebody all white shoes that stay cool even when they get all beat up?

How should hoodies fit you? Loose or tight?

Is it a bad idea to buy a winter coat that's the same colour as a lot of your leg/footwear? Like getting a black pea coat if you wear a lot of black jeans and shoes, for example.

Do you guys have any "flex" pieces? I have some money left over for this month and I want to save some up for the next black friday sale, I don't really know what to get though. I'll have about 300 - 400 euros left to indulge myself. I was thinking about getting some off-white crewneck or hoodie but that'd be a bit too hypebeasty desu, and the fact that I'm asian doesn't have either.

Where can I buy very skinny jeans for tall skinny guys? I'm looking for something in the range of 32 waist, 36 inseam. I'm 6'3 and a little less that 160 lbs, so It's hard to find stuff that fits very skinny like I'd like. I'd like some that stay skinny around your ankle, but I guess that's tailorable. Thanks anons

What size should I get for Red Wing Iron Rangers if my foot's 27.5cm ( 43 EU )?

What kind of attention are you looking for? I won't buy any hypebeast shit but I will cuff my selvedge jeans.

American eagle if you don’t mind jeans that feel like leggings

Nothing too super loud, just when you walk past someone you think in your head "huh, he was wearing X" or just a compliment from a friend or something in that direction. I normally don't get hypebeast stuff either, hence I'm asking this desu. My style is mostly subtlecore I guess? I'm lazy and like simple colourblocks

w2c hoodie like this (washed grey, oversized) but without the print. got this one and the print kinda annoys me

what colour pants would go well with a cardigan in this colour

Aren't iron rangers tts?

Grey

ID on shoes pls!!

Nike cortez

What are these? saw on the bus earlier today, pretty cool

absolutely disgusting, i approve

imo most white shoes look better beaten up

>wanting attention instead of working on a well-balanced wardrobe
my general rule is to not go out searching for stuff to spend money on, wait, and save until you see something that you NEED.

w2c fendi shorts.?

holy fuck the population of Veeky Forums has been fully changed out

Anyone know where I can find this shirt? I've found one site that has it but it's $50 shipped to US and I'd prefer it a bit cheaper. It's called Nike-sb t-shirt repeat white or something.

Never mind, I found it. Now can anyone tell me if I can trust this site? nadialjawad.com/ I tried to buy this shirt off a Chinese website before, and they sent me the wrong shirt and wouldn't refund me, so I lost like $40. If these people do the same thing, can I just charge back through my bank or paypal or something?

Turns out that site is a 72 day old Chinese site so I'm not even gonna try. Back to the original question, does anyone know where I can buy this shirt that's a legitimate business?

w2c

i'm picking up a new pair of sneakers soon, as my adidas are falling apart. i have $70 to spend ($100 if i absolutely need to)
which brands/product lines should i avoid? is anything considered truly gold standard?

pic related are the shoes that are falling apart, i think i meant tennis shoes, but i'd love another pair in this style

This is a parka from Raf Closer collection, but where is the image from? I looked at almost everything saville and/or factory made, and still can't find what the reference is.

www.nike.com

Recently copped this, how do I wear it without looking like a terrorist? Should I just resell it?

What kind of keychain would go with my car?

Winter is usually about 0 degrees Fahrenheit where I live, and I'm /out/ quite a bit. What's a good heavy coat?

Id on this?

resell and buy something nicer

So I bought these recently and they're currently being shipped.

Anyone got some pant recs for this? Im banking on having slim jeans that stack at the top of the boots, and some Adidas Tilos but im not sure what else I can wear with this.

>inb4 Dont buy something you can incorporate into your style

I have pants to wear with these but I would like to know what else works with them.

An 8-Ball keychain thats no bigger than a ping pong ball

Resell it, it doesnt scream terrorist but its no different that having a bunch of Japanese text on your clothes. Then again, if you can actually read it and know the language then go for it.

Based on your budget and style youre looking for, get some vans sk8 lows. Either the meme OG colorway that everyone else has or one that you like.

They're Stella Mccartney Oxford sneakers. You guys obviously dont see enough rich asian internationals student where you live.[spoiler] I almost envy that[/spoiler]

excuse me?
ebay.com/itm/like/332408345952

u fucked up they are ugly as sin and there is literally no good fit pics with them on the internet
should have just gone with the sneakers

mine is from uniqlo, lambswool. that's just a random pic

they are prada not stella mccartney you mong
trust it to come from some fuccboi who likes y-3 shite

w2c Leto's jacket

imo i already have all the basics i want, i was first looking for a grail but most of the grails from grailed for example are already worn a lot or overpriced in general desu

anyone know what necklace this is or what type (it looks tighter than normal necklaces) m.youtube.com/watch?v=9I3g_-18B8I

2:50 in the video

>you guys obviously don't see eonugh rich asian international students where you live
dude i'm from vancouver, just never seen that iteration before

looks like cuban chain

What to wear with this fuccboi kicks?

you know you could have asked right?

oh wait, forgot this is Veeky Forums - socially inept

>on Veeky Forums
>making fun of people for being socially awkward
WEW LADDY

i'm actually quite a sociable person in public, but an important aspect of being social is knowing when not to talk to someone. this was one of those times.

What size of the Bundeswehr flecktarn parka would fit me best, like the pics on here, if I'm 178cm (5'10) with 90 cm (2'11) around my chest?

jokes on you, i was only pretending to be retarded ;^)

What to wear as a male, if your long brown locks are your best feature? Navy blue?

What's a fuccboi, and why is it spelled with double c?

you

Can manlets pull off skinny jeans? Or do I just have to wear loose pants?

where to cop one in this color?

For 2000s throwback fuccboi, baggy sagged jeans and an oversized tee. Bonus points if the shoes are a half size too big.

For modern fuccboi, distressed slim/skinny light wash jeans and a pale long line tee

I'm looking for parka for winter. Preferably mil surplus to lower the cost but that's not necessary.
As plain as possible and warm. Black or dark olive.
Any ideas?

How the fuck do i clean black vans? Is there a special stuff to use?

is there any active decent fashion forum left on the internet
sufu is a fucking graveyard

Really autistic and specific and not even really about fashion but I figured you people would notice this better than I could.

When people who really need their glasses take their glasses off, do they look normal or do their eyes look hazy and lost in space? When I take my -7.00s off I feel like I look like I have a 1000 yard stare or a blank look because I can't focus on anything. Is this the case?

I spilled chocolate milk on a white shirt one and a half weeks ago and that shit will not wash out. I've tried using an enzyme detergent, dishwasher soap and salt water nothing has worked so far. Any advice?

Do you guys clean the inside of your shoes? I'm wondering if germs or fungus becomes an issue over time.

Woolite Darks

It's all subjective, each suck in their own special way. effay with some filtering is pretty tolerable.

Baking soda and detergent.

I personally don't because I replace shoes when they get to "that" level, but you could prolong use by wearing socks/no-shows and using Gold Bond or something similar.

tfw been wearing same jacket every day for over 3 years now

>effay with some filtering is pretty tolerable.
fa isn't much of a fashion discussion board though. designer/substantive style discourse is nonexistent aside from small bursts around shows (and those are usually one person who cares reaching out), waywts are a joke, recent cops are built around highschooler-allowance budgets, and what's left? hell, it's a rarity for someone to say more than a sentence or two about a piece on a fashion board
I'm not asking for sz-level discussion or anything, but sufu/sf degrees of community-imposed rigor. I don't understand where everyone went, the prospect of insta/tumblr masturbatory fracturing is too much to bear

Anyone know how the skinny vs slim chinos fit from Uniqlo?

Nike Flyknit Mercurial. Check Grailed

which type of this shoe colorway looks better?

can anyone id these shoes? i looked on the nike site and a few others, but no luck. from this vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=bsENfTmAdeI

What are the rules for wearing patterns on patterns?

For instance, if I have a patterned sweater, what kind of scarf should I wear, what kind of BD can I wear underneath?

pull up in the cut lookin like adam jensen motherfucker

w2c a black crew neck sweater with a tight neckhole like this one

Anyone know good places to thrift in DC? I don't have a car so it has to be reachable by public transit. I've only been able to find consignment stores and overpriced trade-in type shops.

does anyone know what you call these type of sherpa jackets where the outerlayer is made out of whats normally only on the inside

Im looking for something similar to this Maharishi fw16 sweater.

Basically, I like the design except for how long it is. Does something like it exist but at normal waistline? If so, w2c

this might be the most huggable outfit

Deep blue

Bump

Does anyone else hate it when people promote their own shit on here?
So gay

Good outlets in Boston? Gonna be there next weekend to visit unis, wanna start building a wardrobe that isnt mall shit mommy bought me so I'm looking for entry-level/mid-tier basics

Borg jacket

Idk if this thread is only for fuccbois but i have a general question. Im not Veeky Forums and dont want to be. I just want to dress comfortable and not overly do it, not too much effort. Im heading to an outlet right now and only got 3 hours, but aside from the general knows brands, i dont know where to look, and i cant spend time going to all, so can yall recommend me some in this list that are good, that i wouldnt know of;

outlets.mcarthurglen.com/nl/nl/designer-outlet-roermond/winkels/?c=100

Which bow tie and waistcoat?

Yes. I’m like a -6.5 and have been told I look like I’m zoned out.

what's the Veeky Forums cookbook of choice?

Don't wear bow ties, don't wear waistcoats. Easy

Marguerite Patten's Family Cookbook.