W2c/boots general

Im looking for some black boots like these, give me some inspo

Other urls found in this thread:

barneyswarehouse.com/product/barneys-new-york-leather-plain-toe-boots-505093504.html
barneyswarehouse.com/product/barneys-new-york-leather-combat-boots-504853080.html
nordstromrack.com/shop/product/2194748/timberland-britton-hill-waterproof-boot?color=BLACK
wills-vegan-shoes.com/strider-boots-black.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic related are Ann D. Where can I find boots that look like these but are a little cheaper? I can afford them but I don’t feel comfortable paying £500 for these. Are they worth retail?

Pic related are also Ann D. Anyone know what type of boots these are? Do they have a name? These are £650. Again, could afford them but are they really worth it?

Forgot pic

they should last you decades with proper care of the leather and resoling 1-3 times when needed.

i'd try to find a second hand pair - check ebay, grailed, depop.

Never pay retail. I see Ann D boots going on sale most of the time - 30%, 40% - if you're quick you might get them at 50%, but they sell out fast then.

bumping, these are exactly what I'm looking for

Should I get these

barneyswarehouse.com/product/barneys-new-york-leather-plain-toe-boots-505093504.html

Or

barneyswarehouse.com/product/barneys-new-york-leather-combat-boots-504853080.html

I'm a size UK 13 in my sneakers. Tried Docs on the other day and found I can fit in a UK 12 in them.

What are some good boots that aren't too clunky? I wanted to cop some paraboots but Kommandostore hasn't got em in my size and I heard eBay stores aren't too reliable. Pls recommend some not too pricy alternatives.

w2c?

These or...

...these?

Corcoran 1500

this that these

what are those though?

1510 > 1500

W2C something similar preferably under 250 euros?

these

size down one like with most boots or tts?

Size down half

bump

id on ops pic?

Those aren't boots you retarded faggot

Wtc these boots

I copped these yesterday still a couple left.

nordstromrack.com/shop/product/2194748/timberland-britton-hill-waterproof-boot?color=BLACK

Vegan strider boots or something

anybody have any suggestions for boots that don't have that boot profile/clunky sole? Basically i'm looking for some high top rugged sneakers, i guess, but i have no idea where to start looking

Anyone know what these are? I thought meme boots but the sole looks flat.

99% sure they're memes, the soles are just worn down. You don't really see thick flat rubber soles like that typically.

Jungle boots

any good boots for the winter (walking on sidewalks that have snow or ice on them) that are Veeky Forums too?

What are the best every day/college student boots under $100?

chippewa/red wing/wolverine/milsurp on sale. Nothing under $100 MSRP new production is worth it. don't wear the same leather shoes every day.

anything with a lugged sole, wear thick wool socks

bunny boots for anything really crazy

wills-vegan-shoes.com/strider-boots-black.html

Common Projects x Robert Geller
Kris Van Assche
Ann Demeulemeester

Don't buy these, back and knee problems in the future.

Thanks user. How do I know if I can get them resoled? I’m a bit of a novice when it comes to boots.

need sub 500 back zips :/

If they are goodyear welted. If you buy something online, new, if it doesn't say it in description they are not goodyear welted.

this. W2c fucking simple non-pointy boots with decent leather quality??
Every boot is either a combat military style or metrosexual pointy chelsea shit

So why buy boots that will cost hundreds if they aren’t good year welted? Any reason as to why high end designers don’t use a goodyearwelt system?

Goodyear welt is going to cost hundreds in new regardless

bumping

Anyone in AU tried R M Williams? I've hard they're good albeit pricey.

Gay

Meme boots

Thanks that's not at all what i was looking for!

w2c some boots that aren't too clunky but are also good for mild snow? don't know if those two conditions are mutually exclusive

Was thinking about getting Thursday boots as my first pair. Any opinions on them, or other similar styles you'd recommend?

stitching is bad, leather is bad. pony up for trumans if you want a sleek toebox, otherwise cop red wings or chippewas on sale.

>mfw i will never find good sleek black boots

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

im looking for the same thing. I can't stand super clunky, platform-esque boots. Just want a high-top rugged sneaker, really

Sleek enough?

suede is for faggoys

what r these? I doubt they come in my size though :(

just got these fuckers in the mail today

a bit un comfy but love em

Info on these pls. Visvim?

Crockett and jones northcote

just copped these the other day, got them for $100~ which isn't bad. gonna weather them through winter but otherwise any good boot care tips?

73 folk black sense market edition

these are right up my alley, where you cop em user?

just bought red wing iron rangers, my most expensive shoe purchase

what do i need to do to take care of them? can i wear them in the snow and rain?

>red wings

you just wasted your money.

you must be rich.

any idea of what model those boots are?

How can I stop leather boots squeaking when I walk?

I've read that you can put baby power under the insole if it can be removed, but they're glued down in mine

Anyone else had this problem?

w-why? they seem so well reviewed online

ty user

Ordered some black raw denim. Pic related but not me. I want some black boots to go with them, but I'm not sure what silhouette would look best. Anyone got any suggestions? Already have the jeans hemmed thank fuck

Black modern combat boots for the terrorwave silhouette

Nike SFBs are cheap and everyone seems to like them, they probably come in black. You can get a ton of milsurp stuff that looks like this, the Germans have some that look nice. Also brands like Bates and Danner make some solid choices.

>vegan

is it suggested to always tuck pants into combat boots? I'm interested in the corcoran1500s but they're kinda too long for my tastes and im not sure I can pull off that tucked in look at my height (6'5)

They probably just need to be worn in more
that insole problem is usually just a thing with orthotics

Want a simple cap toe boot, and these are dumb cheap compared to everything else I’ve seen. I sure they won’t be outstanding, but I’d like some thoughts about them

I got em used which might have been a mistake cause they're molded to someone else's foot, already worn in

I'll see how it goes

They look great, are really comfy, and the squeak isn't too bad so it's not a total loss

Taller is better for tucking. If you're short, boots have a tendency to swallow your legs when you tuck, but when you're tall it can balance your proportions a little. With Corcorans you should definitely tuck imo. With a more modern style boot if you don't want to that's fine but it'll make the silhouette of your legs a bit bulkier overall, which I think often works with bulky tactical vests but might be harder to pull off if you're just wearing a t shirt and a light jacket or something

They really aren't that bad. For the price they are really the best in that style.

cheers, thanks user

I just bought a pair of Corcorans, I'm pretty positive they're the go-to combat boot. There are regular and side-zip paraboots for $100-150. Nothing makes a bolder statement than the real thing and Corcoran is gonna be as close as it gets for that price imo.

what's your sneaker size and how much did you side down?

I got very lucky. 1 of 60 from 2010, was able to find them on a Hong Kong resellers website for 70% off brand new in box dead stock.

You can still find them, there are some size 8's (fit big so really size 9) on grailed.

Size down half or stick to tts if you don't mind like maybe around a quarter inch of space. Mine are tts and fit like any other size 10 shoe does.

I'm thinking of getting grade 2 austrian boot meme. I'm a us10 in stan smith so I'm thinking of getting eu43. What kind of socks should I be wearing? Do they have to be long to make sure the leather doesn't rub against my skin? Do I need "boot socks"?

Id?

ey, good cop, best visvim boot

I need some black boots for winter streets, since there can be a lot of rain here with some snow.

Kind of like the look of these after Blade Runner, but I've also heard they are shit and will fall apart pretty fast.

Any recommendations for some boots with a similar profile? Plain styling is better, seems a lot of boots have a silly tacticool cut to them. Going to be wearing them with black jeans, not tucked since I have pretty strong legs.

They were made to be worn with boot socks, so that's probably what you want. Check out the socks on Kommandostore for an example. Get some nice long woollen boot socks wherever for max comfort.

I wear size 10 stans and eu 43 memes. Definitely get some thick socks. I have a bunch of rei merino blend socks that are fine but you can definitely get something similar quality but cheap if you go milsurp like said

they're beautiful but sadly not in my size (or price range)

Where can I find these?

Always thought the austrian memeboots were best but can't seem to find them anywhere in my size and in a good condition

don't listen to him it's very good boots

how can you pay so much for something that is not even comfortable.

classic caterpillard boots

should I go tts on german meme kommando boots? or should i size up or down? any input is appreciated

haha what the fuck

They break in? Have you ever owned boots before user...

>German meme
They're austrian

Are you gonna use thicc socks and/or a thicc insole? TTS or size down if between sizes. Otherwise size down for sure.

thoughts on red wing merchant?

Wait so tts if using regular socks? or only go tts if using thicc socks

get the combat boots, those look nice imo

Only TTS with thicc socks