How many of these apply to you? Be honest

How many of these apply to you? Be honest.

i fit all of those

I walk too fast and with long strides, but that was ingrained into me by my high school football coach. He always said to walk with purpose, I've interpreted it as get to where you need to go without wasting time.

>tfw unironically do some of the stuff in the chad stride

"head is at a perfect vertical angle at all times"
was a manlet as a child, then suddenly grew, i still try to stand as tall as possible out of habit

"does not wear a coat, is immune to cold"
my body temperature is naturally weirdly low, 96-96.8 degrees or so, and i don't feel the cold that much. I guess I'm just part lizard.

>hair seems to overreact to wind
how the FUCK do i stop this?

I'm like that now because I caught autism from quitting smoking

Use quick dry concrete instead of hair gel.

same i got used to walking fast without wasting any time because the streets here are very unpleasant to walk in also i'm overly alert because i'm paranoid and think anyone walking behind is trying to stab or shoot me so i'm always kinda charging towards wherever i want to go

if i try to correct this it feels like "walking on manual" and it's very awkward

Only the hair part as I'm not that much of a chad to will it to stay put.

I walk too fast because I'm 6'3" and I grew up playing sports and following my even taller father around grocery stores. Don't give a fuck because I love hearing the click clack of my dress shoes every day. kekd at autowalk tho

Those.

TFW this was you at one point, besides the hunchback
fuck I hate being poor

Why didn't you thrift nice looking clothes and maintain basic hygiene and appearance? I don't get that about really poor people. If you're not working 24/7, surely you have time to actively work to lift yourself out of looking like a mentally deranged cat woman or basement dweller? Surely doing that would also contribute to opening up more opportunities in life?

Do you honestly think people living at or under the poverty line AREN'T actively shopping at dollar tree and goodwill? Depending on where you live it can be next to impossible to thrift quality shit.

>mfw go to the DAV and it's nothing but square toe'd shoes and camel colored corduroy coats

poor people have no taste, sensibility and vision, that's why they stay poor

almost the whole list

end me

should you glance into people's eyes when you walk past them?

I usually just get weirded out when someone does that to me.

lol he's probably gay and not virgin

I walk fast 'cause I've got shit to do, nothing else though

Yeah i feel like the long strides actually make you look confident. But obviously don't overdo it.

But camel cord coats are cool

Honestly it pisses me off so much when people say shit about "not having the money to dress up like I do"
Bitch some of my best outfits are less than 70 bucks in total, half of this stuff can be bought at H&M/Zara/whatever for a ridiculusly low price
You dress like a loser because you are a loser, no excuses

>hair seems to overreact to wind
Bitch my car fucks up just from looking down and I spend half my time grooming because of it.

tfw buzzcut

>buzzcut

Yes and if it's a cute girl you also make a faint smile. If it's a cute shy girl you add a wink. If it's a girl with a boyfriend you first give her a smile then lock eyes with him and give him a big shit eating grin. If it's a cougar/potential sugar mommy you smile and spell your phone number using sign language.

>not staring at people you pass by on the street until they turn their eyes away
Never gonna make it

Once in HS I walked into the classroom after using the bathroom and everyone laughed about the way I walked back to my seat. Probably did the virgin walk

Yeah 6'3" here too. My legs are long so my casual walking pace is faster than most

None, thank god, but probably had em all when I was 11 and masturbation was my favorite hobby. (Now it's only it's only like 3rd or 4th favorite.)>high school football
I think that phrase cancels out at least a couple virgin tendencies.

THIS

I pass slow walkers because people on their phones are so fucking slow, and I wear headphones because and earbuds don't stay in my ears.

hair overreacted until i went nopoo this week
and i wear neutral colors

the autowalk is fucking real
the akward meandering shit i do when i havent eaten much and am going braindead is insufferable

One na my fav

>avoids eye contact
>feels the need to pass those slower than him

Fuck it all, lads

sometimes after a night of doing some K i am very concerned about the way i am walking, i don't live too far from my friends but there's always police at a certain spot, i've got thrown in the drunk tank once because i was obliterated trying to get home which was just over the fence 20 feet away. good times

puts quasimodo to shame

>clothing is all neutral colored
>compulsively needs to pass anyone walking slightly slower than him

i cannot be asked walking slowly behind other people, i've already got a chilled out pace and most people that walk slower than me are old as fuck and hardly even moving forward

>looks below parallel
I've been tall since I was like 14, the world exists below parallel for me but I try to hold my head upright as much as I can.

>walks fast, long strides
I have long legs so my strides are naturally longer and thus I move a bit faster, but not to an autistic degree

>sometimes uses headphones
Walking places/between classes is some of the rare times I have to just listen to music, but it's not to escape conversations.

>Clothing is all neutral coloured
Almost, I try not to dress too brightly because I did when I was younger and I hate how cringey that was. I tend to keep towards earthy greens, oxbloods, and browns for colour for the most part (outside of the ususal blacks/greys/deep blues).

>insecure about how he walks
I fell off a roof when I was 17 and it fucked up my knees really badly, now my legs are sort of crooked and that on top of my wide hips makes me really self-conscious of how I walk

If you've been raised with no taste, thinking there's no way out, etc., it's really hard to claw your way out.

It's like how, you or I could look at some tribesmen in the Amazon. Electricity and shit makes sense to us, but they have no context for it (or at least, none applicable to them).

If poor people improving themselves was as easy as people say it should be, no one would be poor.

Most of the "super poor" have a smartphone in the first world. They give refugees iPads for christs sake. Some of the poorest populations in the most deprived ghettos (hint:blacks) walk around with Jordan's and iPhones despite not being able to pay rent. Everyone has access to the internet in the first world, bar children and the mentally handicapped who lack the agency to panhandle or go to a library. The "Amazon rainforest tribesman" comparison doesn't make sense and betrays your perception of poor people.

>be sleep deprived
>have to move out of the way so the hallucinations can pass

I remember a few times where I was taking tests and I was so sleepy the words would change in front of my eyes and I had to keep blinking so they stayed in place long enough for me to read.
I went to HS in sandiego so everyone is a short retard which meant If I wanted to look at someone I would tilt my head down.

I pretty much had the virgin walk nailed except for the back not being straight thing and the autowalk

wear hats fuckface

>headphones
>space
>hand form if im not holding something
>need to pass
>almost only black coats

I do the exact opposite except I sometimes walk fast, and I always walk with long strides.

>>high school football

You'd be surprised how it is for the guys at the bottom of the program. Dad might make them play or maybe they want a little vicarious glory, either way they aren't well-suited and end up as hitting dummies on the practice squad. It can turn into really awful shit like getting bullied by 15+ people which opens the door for the one or two sadists of the group.

>the jordans and iphones meme
get off Veeky Forums gramps

*Sometimes I like to rapestare people but on autopilot I'll look away.

*Bad posture but I don't think it counts as a slouch. More of an ATP inward curve with forward head posture. My ATP is way better than it was but I still have weak abs and glutes.

kek

hair overreacting to wind and walks too fast

i walk fast
that's about it
i hate slow walkers, especially when they're in a group and take up the whole sidewalk. i have places to be you faggots

People like you are obnoxious because I'm starting to believe that people who make these types of arguments ACTUALLY think they're valid. For the longest time I just assumed it was trust fund babbies and brainwashed poor people making these types of arguments but now I realize people actually view the world like this. Like the level of detachment from reality expressed is fucking unreal. I'm pretty right wing but wouldn't think some sort of class uprising situation wouldn't be warranted

Not a one. and I made that happen consciously. learning to dance made it all so obvious.

fuck this is 1:1 my litle brother. How can i help him bust his cofidence? He is 17

post webm of you walking

I occasionally wear New Balance and walk fast with long strides because I have long ass legs, but honestly that's about it.

Has this shitty meme been driven so far into the ground that no one even remembers anymore that the entire fucking point of it was that normal shit that everyone does was mixed in with the "autistic" side to fuck with insecure brainlets?

This garbage got fucked even harder than brain expansion charts were when people stopped being ironic with them

Why do people act insecure when I walk behind them?

how long until his spine actually starts going inwards

Hair overreacts to wind
Clothing neutral color

That's it

Get some IEMs and good memory foam tip like comply

Almost all of them, I especially don't understand eye contact. I just instinctively look away if someone's coming toward me, I mean what else am I supposed to do? I'm pretty sure no one would actively try to make eye contact with me, so for me to do it would probably just make them uncomfortable.

was this inspired by Nathan Fielder?