How should a min wage cuckslave job be quit?

How should a min wage cuckslave job be quit?

I'm getting tired of it for many reasons and I've been applying to a few other jobs and I think I got a good chance. But should I just put it a two weeks notice even if I haven't worked there much?

If you want a reference from them and the possibility to work for that company again, you should give a 2 week notice.

If you need the checks to keep coming in, you shouldn't quit until you have another job.

But beyond that, is it fine?

if it's a min wage cuckold job?

You won't go to jail or anything. Those are the main downsides, just the connection/reference side of it. I would leave it off your resume and job applications if you're quitting without proper notice.

What if they use your personal information as revenge for quitting on them?

Then you can turn around and sue them for slander.
The least a disgruntled previous employer can say is they wouldn't hire you back.

Quit only when you've found a new job already.

You don't even need to give them weeks notice since it is just a minimum wage job. You won't be the first to do it anyway. Pretty sure your boss is used to it and will find a new person to replace you the next day.

and yes it is fine. I have done it so many times.

Two week notice, and don't slack off like a faggot for the last two weeks. Just in case you need a reference or God forbid your old job back. Leave on good terms.

Min wage mallcop cuck here. My bosses aren't used to it and it takes weeks if not months to replace someone. Our job here defies economics in the sense that that there are not many people able and willing to do the job and we still get paid piss.

Ok I will

Would say that unless your contract specifies a time then either give them 2 weeks or discuss it with your boss (not before finding a new job) to make sure you can get a reference and to have something to fallback on if the new job goes to shit.

You literally have all the leverage then, go apply to be Asset Protection at some retail store for more, and once you get the job, tell your boss they have two weeks to find you a raise or you leave

I should also mention I quit my job literally by just texting my manager and then blocking her number

It was a shitty hhgregg sales position and their turnover is ridiculous so I doubt they really cared all that much, but whenever I apply to other retail jobs I use their reference and mention my experience

So far no negative feedback and I've gotten plenty of job offers from most of the places I've applied. If you apply to enough jobs some of them will be desperate enough to not doubt your resume when you come in for the interview

>How should a min wage cuckslave job be quit?

You just don't show up one day and let them figure it out.

Ask for a raise, if they don't give it to you use it as grounds to quit.

Because you accept it, you are the actual problem.

>I should also mention I quit my job literally by just texting my manager and then blocking her number

But dude, aren't you concerned they use your personal information in some way?

I always have a strange fear they'll sell your personal information or something to get back at you if it's an exceptional sketchy shit place to work

bump

I have never once heard of this happening
You're paranoid

You know how we've all heard of people selling personal info on the darkweb or whatever?

That info gets there... SOMEHOW, haven't you ever worried about pissing someone off like this?

Tell them ahead of time.

Really though it doesn't matter unless you are worried about 1. Getting a reference from boss 2. believe in Karma

They are very used to people just not showing up and shrugging it off.

How do I know? It happened at my job last week.

All the boss did was say "Well I guess he just doesn't have the balls to call"

>They are very used to people just not showing up and shrugging it off.
>How do I know? It happened at my job last week.
>All the boss did was say "Well I guess he just doesn't have the balls to call"

That easy huh?

I'm just worried about retroactive retribution m8.

No one ever worries about this, you have an irrational fear

but is it not a realistic fear?

Explain how it's not?

"I'm quitting. Please remove me from the schedule within 2 weeks."

duh.

Also. It's best not to quit a job until you have already been hired at the other job.

Get the other job offer before you do anything stupid.
Tell your boss ahead of time, don't be a dick.
Play it nice.

If your new job prospects find out or inquire about your previous job and that you've been a dissatisfied sperglord that did something stupid; despite your intentions they will be thinking "Do we want to hire this autist whom might quit on us in a retarded manner if something is not to his liking?"

Just do it properly OP, not that fucking hard.

Its not that serious, just give em a notice. You never want to close doors for yourself, there may be a time when you'll need them again and if you dont then at least the option is there.