Why is this dude dressed in traditional English hunting regalia? He lives in the bloody city

Why is this dude dressed in traditional English hunting regalia? He lives in the bloody city.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2010/nov/05/country-coats-city
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah wtf
get this, today I saw some dude wearing running shoes and he was WALKING
what the bloody fucking hell

thats nothing i saw this woman today wearing pants!!!! as in what men are supposed to wear! when did this happen?

Very funny. You idiots don't get it. It's odd if you wear these types of clothes outside the countryside.

The globes on his hands look stupid but other than that he looks fine. The fabrics and cuts are p modern looking so it looks okay in the city

coutrycuck

It's really not. Sportswear migrated to the city ages ago.

I actually consider this a legitimate complaint.

This is outrageous

OP is right 100%

You are a proper mug if you dress line this outside the country side. It's shooting attire.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2010/nov/05/country-coats-city

i love those jackets, but my fits are neither that preppy nor really country style

>It's shooting attire.

He's clearly a gangster and shooting is part of his job.

Started to take hunting classes yesterday for the license, will I look like a sperg if I go hunting like that when I'm done? I live in middle Sweden where most hunters dress like pic related

Go to Sjaelland in Denmark for duck-season. Almost everyone your age (I guess in the 18-30 age range) will wear clothes like in op's pic.

Will do that then, I can't wait for a reason to go away from Sweden for a while. Same age as well. Is there a forum for it so I can meet people there to hunt with?

I prefer our Austrian style in that regard.

Also accepted in the cities since the urban folk garments died out a long time ago.

non-whites tryint to appropriate *nglo cultural attire

its bound to be a failure

>/pol/ in charge of identifying white people

OP picture is James Smith, a famous English chef

>don't wear jeans if you're not a coal miner from the mid nineteenth century

he looks asian in this picture, sorry

ill have to look him up

this little kid was wearing a FRICKIN SPIDER MAN MASK and he wasn't even stealin that guy's pizzas!

What's that got to do with this?

How close are we to peak degeneracy?
What do you wear to a rapture?

It’s called living the way you want in the free modern western society. I will also dress like this, the day i moved to the US

I love me some fat bearded heterosexual looking man