What do I tell my barber to get this haircut?

What do I tell my barber to get this haircut?

"I don't want a real haircut that has history of working with girls, I'm a weeb"

it looks good... though....

his hair defies gravity it grows straight up into a huge arch and then comes back down
real hair would never do that without an absolutely disgusting amount of product

the best you can do is grow your hair out to mid-face length and then part it down the middle

if you aren't really really handsome though it will just look autistic

My hair does this, the product I have isn't strong enough to slick my hair back so when I try it falls to the sides just like that. Just get hair approx the same length and get the sides shaven, it's easy

Obviously it's a little unrealistic but at the end of the day it's a middle part with shaved sides. I just wanted someone to give me technical terms I can say to the barber so he doesn't fuck my shit up.

bumpin cause looking for the same style but dont wanna look a retard and show a picture of trunks to my barber

just show him a picture of some k-pop guy

please show a real life version

this guy gets it, closest you're gonna get is pic related with a more pronounced center parting

you probably don't have the genetics for the style either

Go to a black barber. He’ll recognize future trunks as the GOAT dbz character and hook you up

zozzle

It's unrealistic. Trunks' hair is super thick yet gravity defying. Only way you're getting close to this is with a very loose perm.

You're a bald salty white guy aren't you? Are you mad other people can grow thick straight hair and you can't? :)

I want you to look at that pic

Study the forehead
and study the forehead to hair ratio
then look at the angle that buzzed head is going to the back of the head

Then realize you aren't an anime ayy lmao warrior race from the future

Just show your barber a picture of Trunks then

Will dump some kpop hair inspo

Jimin has a rather similar look imo

Wut a beautiful BOI

Here's one with a side view

Could i please have 1990's Dicaprio

show him this

Am I Trunk enough?

why didn't he keep this look? I feel like he intentionally got fat and ruined this on purpose.

your hair looks like mine but mine is a little longer

Tell him you want to look like an overrated shitty anime hipster faggot

>trunks

In all seriousness it's called, or used to be called a 'step' I had this haircut all through first school

U azn?

Wait nvm it's probably just a longer bowl haircut/undercut

the only correct answer

tell him leonardo di caprios hair

Reminds me of this guy

U N D E R C U T
N
D
E
R
C
U
T

Should I do the parting a little more to the side or is the middle part fine? I am thinking of letting it grow longer. The front part started thinning a little bit but my hair is very thick. Mudslime btw

Saiyan hair makes no sense mate. You can't have saiyan hair unless you are one.

This, best you could hope for is 90s Leo middle parted hair with some volume spray and strong hold spray

Trunks is based of Kyle Reese and John Connor. You could basically ask for Edward Furlong's haircut in Terminator 2 and get the same look.

Tragic

BTS