Why do you hate millennials so much?

Why do you hate millennials so much?

I am one, and I have a huge self-hate complex.

Hmm. Because they are weak-minded, Facebook/Twitter using self-propelled, worthless, entitled, soft, politically correct social justice warrior jellyfish.

Did I cover all bases?

Sincerely,

Gen X

Please excuse my shitty punctuation. Should have proofread that one.

Another Gen X here

I don't hate them, but I do feel sorry for them because most will not have a good future.

I don't, I hate the people that nurtured them to be like this

Because I'm one of them (1986) and they're a cohort of weak-minded, mentally defective cucks.

Hating liberals and SJW's is going out of style right now, so I jumped ship to the next trendiest group of people to hate, which is millennials. Hopefully hating millennials won't go out of style before I have a chance to gain acceptance from my peer group.

i was born in the first days of 1980 wonder which generation would that be i don't think "being a millenial" fits me.

Except you are.

Some attempts to define those individuals born in the Generation X and Millennial overlapped years have given rise to inter- or micro-generations, such as Xennials, The Lucky Ones, Generation Catalano, and the Oregon Trail Generation.

the lucky ones i like that it fits quiet well

>Boomers (parent) and Millennials (their evil spawn)

Should of known the two were related

yeah boomers really fucked us all without knowing.

I fuck millenials. They're my fetish.

another X'er. :^)

Boomers are my parents.

Maybe boomers who had kids real late might be milly's parents, but more like they're closer to grandparents.

boomers are the most financially irresponsible generation ever most likely.
altho millenials can still step up their game.

I just hate the people described in this post

i'd fuck him to be honest. suspenders are my fetish

They have all the information they could ever need at their fingertips, and instead spend countless hours on social media trying to be something their not. Those that aren't caught up in the social media craze are either playing video games or fucking around on message boards.

>itt: criticisms that apply to every generation
congrats on fooling yourself into thinking millenials actually exist, retards. generational analysis is as garbage as MBTI.

this desu

Because they are a product of their social and economic environment, and the product is generally shitty.

But then you realize that us millennials are going to be the last semi-normal generation and gen z and beyond are going to be full social media autists.

this is painful truth. I fucking cannot stand people in their 20s, and I'm barely 20 myself. We are being progressively brainwashed into state dependency and technological slavery.

Funny thing is, my parents bitch and bitch about social media ruining the current generation, but all they do is like things is facebook after work. All I ever hear about from them is facebook.
Same with a friend that I have. Always going off about how bad facebook is... on facebook.
TLDR: People just like to complain.

>genx
>millenials

They are the same