Polyester hate thread

fuck polyester and polyester blends

you are an absolute fucking retard

and fuck you too

Why hate Polyester?

What's the point of this thread? Seriously what kind of discussion can you expect given how you started it off? Quads wasted on complete faggotry

cheap material/fabric with minimal good qualities wasted on overpriced garbage by fast fashion companies.

your a complete idiot. see my picture for evidence. 100% polyester with built in polygiene odor control, is the most technically advanced matieral on the market. weighs pratically nothng, never smells bad even if you wear it for a week straight, dries in like 10 mins if you wash it in the sink, doesnt wrinkle.

Polyester sucks ass.

>never smells bad even if you wear it for a week straight
>doesnt wrinkle

just wash your clothes and iron them like a responsible fucking adult

>most technically advanced matieral on the market

kek

i think we can salvage this thread,
what is the worst fabric/fabric mix?

Polyester is useful for people who are actually active, unlike you lazy faggot. Try (insert "literally any activity that causes you to sweat" here) in something made of cotton. Polyester is also useful for containing body heat and is water resistant.

checked

Polyester is for poors

Being poor is not fashionable

(You)
stop shilling polyester

>polyester anything

We aren't talking about specialized wear, idiot

I wonder what "Viscose" is in those 500 dolla Rick shirts I keep buying? oh well, it says its half silk.

Actually being poor can be fashionable.

it has it's uses but generally yeah

What do you wear when it gets really cold out?

Yes, I remember also remember being absolute retard thinking I knew everything about materials and thinking certain material is just plain bad with no redeeming factors.
Let me guess, you are in to scandiminimalism, are looking to buy wool overcoat this winter and your favorite shoe brands are Meermin and Loake.