Eyewear and Glasses

Time for an Eyewear and Glasses thread

Post recent cops, ask opinions/fits, etc. etc

Just picked these up for my Rx pair, waiting for them to come in the mail. Got the black on black but kind of wish I’d known they came in black and gold, o well

>Rimless
You work in IT?

Nah, I just wanted something different. Generally had squareish full-rim frames before

Can clear frames be pulled off? Are they always a mistake?

idk ive always wanted these and i own a pair. it looks good cause it doesnt look like ur wearing glasses so i like them. but Veeky Forums hates it

These arrived on Tuesday. I like them. Apparently I'm a heart shape so I went with what the site said would be good for my face. Opinions?

>it doesnt look like ur wearing glasses

You look extremely effeminate and “soft”. Round glasses don’t seem to help soft faces

I used to have a strong jawline in high school so I'm getting it back by being Veeky Forums so far I've lost 20lbs

then keep it up, senpai. I always stuck to square-r frames because they kept my face from looking too round when i was fat.

wait, is there some kind of meme about rimless/halfrim glasses? they didn't have any full-rim frames that stood out to me

Just got a pair of Persol 714s. Things are nice as fuck. no pics atm

in the tortoiseshell? underrated accessory pattern desu. Never was a big fan of it until i tried on some frames, my last Rx pair, and it just 'clicked'

Rimless and half rimmed are STEM major tier. Square rectangular wireframes are especially autismo tier.

There are better options.

Going into architecture, so bit of STEM, bit of design. in that fashion regards i think they'll be fine. Could never do wireframe either i like my glasses with a bit of substance. If they would have had those raybans in a full rim i would have strongly considered them but they did not seem to have any

These are mine
I call 'em my Joyce goggles

>that bridge

seems uncomfortable that they'd sit so far out from your face

They feel way more comfortable than the ray bans I used to have, surprisingly. I quite like the bridge

just got these. i like them.

Cute face.
Glasses don't work though.

Weird, but if they work for you they work for you, I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cop or not, and which pair seems best?

You look like the kid main character in an animated movie when he's grown up in the flash forward scene at the end.

lose weight

Cop, the reddish ones seem to suit your skin tone

silver looks very good imo

jesus lad

>that's a name I haven't heard in a while...

Copped.
Veeky Forums?

Looking for classes that are:

>big
>round
>frameless

Any reccomendations?

whats in for squarish mens glasses?

Id like something in brushed metal or other metal finish, since i work with metal. Or blue since my eyes are blue.

They keep telling me these are out of style but they fit my head nicely.

reee

I think a bit to big not horizontal wise sry for bad english
personally I would go with black glasses
I got bright blue eyes but and got black glasses
I think they support the eye better cause they stick out more

This is what I've currently got. Are there any frames that might better suit my face??

hi Portal

Absolutely not at all.

met a girl with them and it was aesthetic af i tell you hwat.

you're perfect

Good.
Means I'm way out in front.

What do you need to pull of these glasses?

Both don't suit you, search for brown or straight up wooden ones

Wood theme are good

be harry potter

Don't