What do you think of girls getting buzzcuts? It seems to be getting more popular within the last year...

What do you think of girls getting buzzcuts? It seems to be getting more popular within the last year, same with the blunt bob. Is long hair out, or just a trend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwDXrtEQpEo
youtube.com/watch?v=0-EF60neguk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love it

literally just a microtrend for art hoes, and not a new one at that

the only women that can pull that off are women that look fantastic with long hair aswell. If you're 8/10 or higher it's cool because it makes them stand out more and stuff. I like it. Yeah pic is not a buzz but you get the idea, beautiful humans can rock any sort of hair

it's just a trend but a decent one. Short hair in general is pretty cute.

It's my fetish
I totally understand ppl who hate it tho

It's really gross
They have to really pull it off and when they do, it works particularly well. I liked Mel B's hair. I'm looking at a girl right now that has her sides buzzed, but she also looks sporty, has cute earings, and a cute face. She is pulling it off.

Hair works so much in favor for girls' aesthetics that just setting it all on fire really risks bringing the entire image down.

My humble opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=DwDXrtEQpEo

ew 4/10

disgusting, absolutely

Low maintenance hair = Sign of a rational, sane person.
If she wears make-up though, like your pic (I mean what the fuck, that's disgusting), I don't take her for anything but a trendhopper.

Lmfao, those painted on freckles

It looks fucking horrible in my opinions, although short hair with bangs is superior

good for identifying crazies so you can stay away

girls getting buzzcuts has, "almost been a trend" for like 20 years

Almost no girl is attractive enough to pull it off

Most girls regret it immediately but won't fess up, and the ones that do go buzz and rock it unapologetically almost certainly have some sort of mental disorder you don't want to deal with

lmao, you have no fucking clue. You probably didn't like Emma W. with short hair either huh

a lot of chicks cant pull it off due to their head shape or their face
also its kinda lame if a chick has a buzz cut and isn't cool, feels like some shit only cool chicks should be allowed to do (as long as they make it look good)

every girl with a shaved head is insane.

i like short hair but not buzzcuts

why is it ok to be an obnoxiously vain cunt all of a sudden? i dont get it. it's so off putting

It legitimately looked bad on Emma w
Her forehead shape/headshape is not good and did not benefit from the added attention that a short haircut brings

unattractive, period.
A girl that looks good with a buzzcut would look even better with an actual haircut

If the chick has good enough facial aesthetics and skull shape, I think it looks fantastic

if she didn't had those fucking instagram eyebrows and fake freckles it would actually look good

They’ll love it until they see a “Just Girl Things” about playing with your moms hair and then they’ll be miserable for months

I shaved my head. I liked it best when it was really short. Now it's at that awkward 3in length.
I can't say I regret it, because it was for a good cause.
I also can sort of pull it off.

But I swear to god I'm never shaving my head again. I miss my hair so fucking much.

Fuck you, it was for charity.

Pic related is the only girl who has looked good with a buzzcut. You aren't a goddess like her, so don't even try.

Not really a buzz anymore on this pic but damn i miss it so much

>that head shape
>goddess
Sure

>a good cause
>le I’m cured cancer and a great person and everyone should think so because I shaved my head meme
I hate people like you

Unless you've raised more than $3,100 for charity, you can fuck right off.

But admittedly I did do it more for selfish reasons (obviously). The bucket list thing, and I'm a pseudo celebrity and it was kind of a publicity stunt.

it was a trend in early 2016 its dead now

I think Girls' hair looks best short but not buzzed. Like hair is the key part of fashion in my eyes.

>dat hi res

Whew. All them goosebumps on her neck.

This. There is nothing more beautiful than a woman with long hair.

sinead
youtube.com/watch?v=0-EF60neguk

Post a pic of you with a buzz so we can mock how dumb it looked on you

the "i'm-a-homeschooled-christian-girl" look

If she's not a 3rd wave feminist then it can be cute in a way

It makes people stand out
I like people who stand out

Excluding illness, there is literally no reason why a non-black woman should shave their head.

ew

This is my fetish

Oh hell no... No matter how cute the wearer, it can turn a 9 into a 6. It's just so trashy and screams "I have nothing to be proud of besides being a gender-nonbinary snowflake". Imagine a landwhale strolling through a convention center with a bong in one hand while raging on Tumblr with the other, both completely covered in pickle Rick tattoos. What haircut does she have? Exactly.