Fjallraven fuckup

So I wanted a fjallraven hat but it was $80 and I found this on aliexpress, is ali Veeky Forums approved? Is this $3 hat a terrible idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

ushanka.com/product/ushanka-leather/
ushanka.com/product/black-ushanka/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It will probably keep you warm enough yes. Just not for very extreme conditions. I mean it's fake fur anyway so why not go for the aliexpress one

Pulled the trigger. $4.50 with shipping (:

>not going for real fur

ENJOY CANCER

I hate fur wearing people so fucking much I can't even express my anger. Fur is for degenerates only, even faux fur fucking sucks

not op but still why???

Why hate on fur you fucking nerdy-ass PETA shill?

Cree hunter and trapper here. Not giving up my culture because some stupid cunt disagrees with it. I'm going to keep hunting and trapping for as long as I live, and theres not a single fucking thing you can do about it. How do like that, you cunt?

There's a big difference between indigenous people practicing traditional aspects of their culture and giant corporations mass-murdering things with no regard for ecosystems. Just look at how northern indigenous Canadians almost starved when companies mass-hunted the Whales that they needed to survive on.

He's probably referring to off-gassing from the artificial materials and sprays
Just wash it a few times and you'll be fine

>stressing out this much over other people's clothing choices
You're going to die young.

Ever get wolves or coyotes? I'd be interested in buying green or salted high quality winter pelts.

>There's a big difference between indigenous people practicing traditional aspects of their culture and giant corporations mass-murdering things with no regard for ecosystems.
Not really. Native Americans drove many different species to extinction or endangerment and had to repeatedly change their primary meat sources as a result

Just these guys.

>indigenous people practicing traditional aspects of their culture
suicide yourself libtard

when a liberal faggot accidentally offends a minority
>OMG sorry I didn't mean you, please forgive me I only meant when white men do it haha

that's a bomb ass ushanka
link me pham

fuck your culture you stupid corn nigger, go get drunk and die from diabetes you inbred shit. Your culture is dead so leave the god damn animals alone

>stupid corn nigger
We're smarter than whites. White parents let dr. shekelstein mutilate their children. We don't. If your parents were stupid enough to let that happen, just kill yourself. The white race doesn't need your retard genes.
>You're culture is dead.
It's very much alive. I've spent my entire life mastering the traditions of my people. I doubt you can say the same for yourself. You probably wasted your childhood watching televison and playing video games. If we were to stand side by side in front of the Fuhrer himself, he'd have your sub human ass thrown in the gas chamber.

We master the traditions of our people by simply living in western civilization, bucko.

HAHA. You're probably a wagecuck or some gay shit. The majority of whites today literally have no value as human beings. They are completely and utterly useless. When your civilization crumbles, the only whites who'll survive will be the ones who ACTUALLY mastered their traditions. Cunt.

>I've spent my entire life mastering the traditions of my people
>I'm going to keep hunting and trapping for as long as I live

also, you will keep fucking your sister forever right?

ushanka.com/product/ushanka-leather/
ushanka.com/product/black-ushanka/
anybody familiar with these? look interesting

>indigenous people practicing traditional aspects of their culture
>somehow not mass-murdering things with no regard for ecosystems
sweet holy highest lel

>supporting trad lifestyles
>supporting a return / close relation to nature
>libtard
you're a retard user

That's kind of the thing these days though. Progressives are actually highly traditionalist and ethno-tribalist, just only for minorities. I'm not even being judgmental or hyperbolic, that's literally the truth for many of them.

Do you get them tanned or do you sell them green to bulk buyers?

If you tan them id be interested

Nice! What fur is that?