TEDDY FRESH

Hila from the popular youtube phenomenal H3H3 recently released her own fashion line.

I admit I am a fan of theirs, so my opinion is biased.

What do you think ?

teddyfresh.com

it's like GOLF with less of the hype, which is cool. The pieces are nice but I dont think I would wear any of them

it's forced and autistic

it's forced and autistic

lol i know the model in that picture

Are you sure you’re on the right website, pardner? Me? I wouldn’t even ever heard of them if Samuel Hyde hadn’t assaulted their leader.

most are sold out already, but the hoodies were running for 75USD. I feel similarly, and support it as a very lowkey way to express an appreciation for their content.

i respect that viewpoint, and think a portion of any success will be due to the loyal community rather than an independent fashion statement.

that being said, i personally like what they zre offering.

Hila pls go shill elsewhere

h3h3 completely lost their touch as soon as they started blowing up. Ethan has become the voice of the redditfag side of the internet and Hila still can barely speak English, so she's a dud in the spotlight. they made some pretty hilarious stuff in the past but Ethan seems to care more about internet drama than comedy and has become so politically correct that he can't let himself get loose any more.

what do you think about the clothes?

>tfw you will never see Sam Hyde literally curbstomp h3h3 and abuse his gfs ANE on youtube livestream

i am a fan of them but also some of their stuff actually fits my aesthetic so yeah i'ma prolly cop and i like it as a way to show appreciation for their content like said

wouldn't wear. at least it's better than faze banks' garbage.

Very shit line desu. There's ton of alternatives that does this style better than her.
And the fit of the clothes are so bad. Sweatshirts way to boxy and the hoodie's fit is just plain boring for what style she's going for.
With colors like that I want a slightly cropped hoodie with a slightly oversized fit, not a slimfit hoodie that's long.

The "hip" sweatshirt gives me hba vibes but it has strong constrasted colors, really really ugly imo.
Also really hard to wear the orange sweatshirt, like, what are you supposed to wear it with? Also, those fucking black strings, it just doesn't match.
Colors of the hoodie is alright. Rest is pretty basic, not much more to comment on.

>With colors like that I want a slightly cropped hoodie with a slightly oversized fit, not a slimfit hoodie that's long.
We get it, you're fat

>youtuber fashion trends

literal cringe desu senpai

>tfw no sam Hyde / hila facial abuse scene

looks garbage desu

>The "hip" sweatshirt gives me hba vibes but it has strong constrasted colors, really really ugly imo.

contrast is ugly, you heard it here first folks.

fuck off autist and your ugly af eceleb

Youtube merch is cringe

too child-core for my taste, even though I know that's what she was going for

streetwear moschino

It's ugly, this kind of thing was cool when Tyler was doing it 5 years ago. No one would care if they didn't have a army of fans.

i like how they are becoming what they critiziced at the beginning

It's shit honestly, the whole block pastel color thing the pieces have going on really doesn't work, like others have said they seem really hard to style without going full meme/autist core. Also the brand logo is like the stuff you'd see on those shitty tumblr-core t-shirts in places like h&m.

Obviously it will all sell out though so we'll probably start seeing autistic h3 fans rocking this shit in public soon.

for anyone who doesn't recognize the brand it will look like you're wearing oversized little girl's clothing
and anyone who does recognize the brand is a fucking faggot that you don't want to assoaciate yourself with

it's basically the "CDG problem"

i just threw up

True H3 fans don't go outside cmonBruh

>bruh

Not giving money to jews who shit on pewds for 3 hours for accidentally saying nigger

biting Golf Wang hard but doesn't have the same charm that tyler has, so the whole aesthetic of bright quirky pieces kinda falls flat
the reason that works for golf is because the people behind the brand and the art direction match the personality of the brand
teddy fresh doesn't really have that same background so it just falls flat and looks dumb imo

THIS

Way too silar to Tyler's style. DOesn't help that I'd be associated with the horrible H3 audience. No thanks.
The hats are nice though.

Like everyone said, it released at a bad time. Golf Wang is reaching its peak and this seems like a cheap rip off. Hoodie looks good though

It's because he gets fucked in his ass whenever he steps out the bounds of being politically correct. Either by fans calling him a hypocrite and creating drama revolving the subject or him getting demonitized on his YouTube videos and unable to make any money.

i feel that he has lost some of his charm, but can't hate on him for trying to keep his career as stable as possible.

h3h3 isn't really my thing anymore, but i understand that using youtube as a primary source of income is really unpredictable as you can't predict what comment or opinion will either result in an uprising against you, or end up demonetizing your videos. he's just a guy trying to make ends meet like everyone else.

i didn't know his wife released a clothing line. always knew she was artsy but it's nice to see her expressing herself. love the hoodies and hats.

this

>e-celeb Jews cashing in on forced meme status
>current videos are garbage even their fans dislike
>faggots like Op eat it up

Also

>Israeli Jew having terrible and ugly taste and disgusting modern ironic style
Imagine my shock
In case you're not aware Judaism despises European traditional styles and aesthetics and depictions of human beauty and the grace of the body in the way Islam dislikes depictions of the Prophet, the top buyers of modern art are Jews. Go to any Jewish home and 9/10 times there is some tacky sick coloured modern art on the wall, case in point Hila's gross fashion and ironic "dunny" clay Golem figures.

Do not fall for this cash in.

if you unironically watch h3h3 you need to throw yourself off a cliff

their videos were always shit. yits just you were always too much of a dweeb to realize this

the only thing worse than a prank video is a video about prank videos

you're retarded. but you already know that

not an argument

I take it you didn’t watch the video, and got the news from scarce or keemstar

That's cuz you can get away with more when you're below the radar. I think everyone on YouTube is trying to branch out into other ventures and become more independent. It's a really fickle market where one wrong move makes you a black sheep or gets you demonetized. All the more popular channels are getting watered down or finding a way to make money outside YouTube.

scarce and keemstar make the same type of content as h3h3, its all trash

i take it you watch youtube drama videos in your sparetime. please return to redddit

The clothing line is whatever, but

literally shit tier like that piece of shit loose change brand by faze banks

>h3h3, rick and morty and idubbz are my heros

This is true
Judaism is fucking ugly, look at Orthodox Jews and their women's clothes.

I can find you endless pictures of Veeky Forums priests and bishops, monks and even Muslims but not one single fucking shaved head curly locked rat creature looks good, it's like the whole religion-ethnicity can't (or won't) into aesthetics and golden ratio

Bad Goy! Modern art is progressive and breaks down the heteronormative privileged white male's ideal of beauty. Make them all equal goyim, can't have any nationalistic identity, pride in aesthetics, beauty and power. Make them equal, can't have the Gentiles looking better than the Chosen

You'd think anons would appreciate modern art, considering it invented high level shitposting.

Modern art started and finished with duchamp's urinal. He had the idea, he executed it and shared it with the world.

Everything else is just a derivative scam.

/thread

it looks cool honestly but the name is really stupid

Modern art's history extends quite a bit beyond 1917 and Dadaism was merely a blip.

I'd watch that and donate $100 to a charity of Ethan's choice.

looks boring, and stop shilling this thread. the clothes look uninteresting and never heard of the person.

h3h3 masturbates in corner, as speeches of Adolf Hitler overlayed on Genocide Organ's "The Truth Will Make You Free" plays

/thread

they look like childrens clothes. pastels are so 2k16, my dude

Neat i gues. I want more of this aesthetic i feel like golf has the monopoly on it.

Go back to pol you retarded racist

nod an argumend :DDD

the podcast is comfy

Awful