Making priorities

Be 26, with 80k savings, living at home, debt free, with no college education.
80k salary a year.

These are my priorities in no particular order yet

1. Move out of parents home by either taking a mortgage on a home or renting an apartment which for a decent studio in my area is 1900 a month

2. Open a business.

3. Education

Which should come first, Veeky Forums?

in that order

any certifications, programs, for example engineering, electricity etc. that I can do while continuing working at my current job?

Start a business. That solves it

Go to community college and save that green.

Depending on your business consider doing that prior to education. It will be slightly harder, but if you're successful it means moving out that much sooner. You can also potentially skip education entirely, in this scenario.

Don't move out and be doing both job/school or job/business. You're never gonna be home anyway and the money you're spending is more stressful than your parents.

btw I'm only 23 just sayin.

Where do you get insanely retarded parents that let their 80K/year child live in their home rent free?

kek at this autist

Seriously you live at home and make 80k ?
WTF ? Move out already.. you fucking leech
I had been out of a 4 year stint in the Army for 5 years at your age married and living in NYC..

Fucking neck-beard autists

I'd open a business first. Then move out once it is running well.

Don't worry about an education, you don't need it.

You sound like living trash. There shouldn't be a stigma around living with your family regardless of how much you make. Just because you sucked cock as a welfare queen in the army then married some future divorcee whore in Jew york means fuck all. Fuck off back to /k/.

Affluent countries where mental health is in good order.

Please do try to civilise yourself, my good nigger.

What an embarrassing post.

Doubly so for being made on Veeky Forums.

I guess the stigma should attach to the parents. Would you let your kid live in your home as an adult while making $80K a year for no charge?

Of course I would. That's far better than just enabling a neet who does nothing in their life.

How poor and subhuman are you that you have to nickel and dime your own child, that you decided to bring into the world? Why the fuck are you even having kids in the first place?

for what its worth, reading Brian Tracy, Napoleon Hill, Dale Carnegie have helped me reach where I am.

Wait what kind of education do you think about? 5 years of uni?

learning something future proof as a backup. If automation were to become what most people believe it will be, then that's where the money will be.

This. It's why most parents suck and why most people don't have anything to pass on to their children.

Good list. Hill's How to Grow Rich set me on the right path and I revisit regularly.

You should make a priority to contribute to your family's wealth in some way and not be a leech.
I agree with

you make 80k and still live at home? wtf? and what would you even go to uni for? theres only a handful of jobs that would net you more and thats after paying for college and missing work to attend

1 secure yourself an asset

real shit nigga

Yeah, why wouldnt I do my best to ensure my offspring have every advantage so they can be ahead of your kids?

Retired at 35. Haven't worked a day since.. Momma's boy

Moving out of your parent's home is part of the motivation to accel.

Fucking beta

Shit user, retiring at 35 is the dream. What's your story? How'd you do it?

How much is property near there? Do you want to stay a long time? If rent is so high, being a landlord is lucrative perhaps? It is technically a business you own.

>over 35 and trying to talk hot shit to teenagers on anime image board
>calling other people beta or pathetic

Lmao