>$1200
>wtf, almost as much as my guitar
>find these $90 urban outfitters knockoffs
>pic related
>they'll probably fall apart in a week
>still want

Please talk me out of this Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

urbanoutfitters.com/shop/uo-suede-harness-chelsea-boot?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=016&quantity=1&size=10.5&type=REGULAR
meermin.es/en/10149914230000he-23-101499-snuff-suede-e-snuff.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

look kinda gay

do you want the beautiful boots or those pieces of shit

you gotta play to play my goy

Grailed

going for the SLP look though, pic related
Here is the link if anyone wants to trash them more so I don't buy them:

urbanoutfitters.com/shop/uo-suede-harness-chelsea-boot?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=016&quantity=1&size=10.5&type=REGULAR

if you looked at the comments on the reddit thread for this pic he said he got his from reondistrict. They are replicas but get the job done. They are not 100% like SLP, zipper placement is off and color is a little off

storyetfall

dont be retarded, get a $500 guitar and two pairs of 350$ boots. 700$ is easily twice as much as you need for a good pair of suede Chelsea boots. you're basically paying 900$ for the brand name slp

Story et fall is the lowest you should go prize wise, the have the best quality for price for any similarly styled boot.
>Source: owns some of their harnesses myself

>12868328
$280 for a similar pair
I guess I just need to make more money to afford the effay life.

>Please talk me out of this Veeky Forums
Nah, you should get the boots (or like says go SEF if you got a bit more money to blow). They won't fuckin' implode in a week plus SLP isn't a bootmaker in the first place and doesn't really go quality the way you seem to think, they're just overcharging for brand recognition which is retarded to buy into.

I want to believe you but there were actually reviews on other pairs by UO saying the entire fucking bottom of the shoe fell off after a month, or that they fell apart in a few weeks.

>Reply
buy a used pair for like 575

How's the quality and durability on SEF? Looking at their replicas of SLP's wyatts and they look good.

for the money you may as well get bespoke boots, buying anything from ysl is retarded

>there were actually reviews on other pairs by UO saying the entire fucking bottom of the shoe fell off after a month, or that they fell apart in a few weeks
Okay that's unquestionably ridiculous, if this is true then obviously the reviewers know better and you should avoid the fucking things like the plague, unless there's good evidence that it's just some scattered cases of bad QA which the retailer will replace free of charge.

All the same, this guy has it: Buying expensive brand is never the answer, it's literally a scam to money-drain nouveau-riches. Like look at the guys who buy Kiton or Brioni off the rack instead of just going to a Neapolitan tailor, which is cheaper AND better quality in every way, how does that make sense? The answer is it doesn't, they're paying a premium to show that they're contemptible, that they have no idea what they're doing. The brands profit off people not being in the loop.

>almost as my guitar
Selly your fucking guitar dad. It's 2017

>selling guitar for some feminin fag boots
dont do that, op

cop or not

Ok

Do you know that slp isnot the only one making boots with harness?
Of course that slp has the best cut but you can find alternatives

cop

k

cop
Yeah I'm aware, this thread was basically trying to find out if there were too many downsides to spending $90 as opposed to $300-$1000.
Doesn't sound like there is so I guess I'll go for it.

I've looked it up a few times but: how do I into slp in the summer?

get story et fall instead for around $300 will be much nicer than the uo ones

i'd get these. feit, handmade shoes. good shit. fair price.

Floral shirts and black/white shirts, only show your chest if you actually have smth to show off.

You wear tees too I guess.

Thanks. So I guess it's the same stuff but no outwear right? If I need to wear shorts, what kinda cut/fabric/material do you recommend?

Well then you're kind of switching out of slp.
Wear some black twill shorts with some white or black sneakers maybe?

Ok, I ordered the damn boots.
If they're shit, UO has pre-paid return labels you can print out.
And my slim taper 512 black Levis are coming soon, aw yiss.

What would I be sliding into kek
Thanks for the update satan
>
HEAR THAT EVERYBODY!? SATAN WEARS LEVIS AND SHITTY GAY CHELSEA BOOTS

k

reported (maybe)

k

>trying to talk shit
>can't even greentext properly
thanks for the unintentional encouragement

Damnnnnn daniel

>he can't even tell a harness boot from a chelsea
Son, there are times when you meme yourself. This was one of those times.

That was intentional, done for spacing. I know Veeky Forums is an underage board, but that's simply my prose.
This is just retarded. There's hardly a difference between them, they both are in the /slp/ aesthetic, you're taking my post out of context. Tldr;
>stop being niggers

o wow

sent ;)

;)

2017 is fucking gay nigger shit, keep rocking and keep it white

get those boots in black
fuck no, worse than op's

But they're not even black....

>500.00 guitar

pleb tier

:(

Ethics of buying fakes aside, the quality od materials from reondistrict is suprisingly good.

>ethics of buying fakes aside
oh no i cant betray muh overpriced meme brand

How are their jeans?

Can't say, I got two coats and know someone who bought boots. Quality wool and leather/suede. I'd assume their jeans would be on par with everything else they have

Cool thanks

those are un-fucking-believably feminine man

Ok

>Quality wool and leather/suede
How much have you handled quality wool and leather?

this looks like crap
insecurity is showing

meermin.es/en/10149914230000he-23-101499-snuff-suede-e-snuff.html

get these OP

fug

Unattractive colour. I'd go for black smooth or darker tan.

you son of a bitch.

these look good, unlike op's they have consistent colouring. cop.

what a fatass baby
pls dont kill my mommy

>:(

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>$260
Nope.

Absolutely love my story et falls
Get 40mm boots tho (mine are 40mm) ones in the pic are pleb low heel boots. Big heels are way more unique and stand out from other boots

And by "the pic" I meant the suede ones you linked above are not 40mm. Mine are the ones pictured above. If you want slp aesthetic you need Thicc heels

Wear something other than black you fucking faggot.

No your boots don't fucking count, because black and brown is literally the most retarded color combo of all time.

God, cut yourself.

fugg

fucking bullshit i fell for one yesterday

Fuck you

oh

how the fuck do i know if im ordering the right size in meermin without having to spend 100s on returns

"going for SLP" while at your mom's house in the suburbs is really lame

"going for SLP" while at your mom's house in the suburbs is really lame Damn

Wait for a trunk show in your cunt
Live in EU so the shipping is cheap
Listen to the received wisdom: size up 1/2 on the Elton last, TTS if Hiro or Rui
Don't forget that Meermin use high quality, sturdy leather so the shoe will take awhile to wear in

how can you be rockstar aesthetic without a guitar

aight

>this thread was basically trying to find out if there were too many downsides to spending $90 as opposed to $300-$1000.
Maybe $90 is a bit on the low side, but spending more than 200ish means you're paying for the brand name, or getting heavily diminishing returns on quality anyway.