/BlackSpo/

What colours/fits work well for melatonin-enriched fellows?

just be yourself

dammit if truer words were ever spoken

stinky apes

An orange prison jumpsuit.

Literally anything.

Damn this negro is actually speaking some words of wisdom. Even though it could be backfired.

epic

How? Was there anything he said wrong? Or are you just being edgy out of spite?

>jus be yourself
While wearing white people’s style?

Lol do you reek of perfume? Fucking faggot. Men should smell like men. That’s what women like, faggot. I know this one woman who always makes fun of how puerto ricans always smell bad but she also sleeps with lots of puerto ricans lol.

Do you think vikings smelled good? Liberals smell a lot fruitier than patriotic rednecks, how about that?

>T shirt and jeans
>white people
>made
Looks like someone needs to learn about clothing

id?

>What colours/fits work well for melatonin-enriched fellows?
You mean sleepy niggas?

The shirt is Haider Ackermann senpai

I think yellow looks real good on black ppl

wtc high-waisted black jeans?

gracias

This deductive reasoning is absolute garbage. What bothers me the most is that some idiot actually thought this up and truly believes this is indicative of their knowledge or ability to reason.

"Gay people fuck gay people, straight people fuck straight people, trannies fuck trannies, dogs fuck dogs, cats fuck cats, and u mean to tell me your friend is gay and you aren't? "

WE

I hear red suits you folk well.

That’s not the same thing at all, shouldn’t you be in bed?

How is that not the same thing at all I'd like to hear your opinion or thought on this.

Also that was at 12:30 PM

It's technically inductive.

What about melanin deprived negroes?

Name one black person you would enjoy 8 hours of being around. 8 hours straight no breaks..... exactly.

This example only works if you fuck your friend, user...

W2c sweater?

This board is ironically racist and it makes impressionable kids who read it actually racist.
Lmao

people don't have a choice about being around you because you and this character you created in oblivion have their own gravitational field

Those pants/legs lmao
Black ppl are grose

Are you trying to claim white people werent the first one to wear jeans!?!?!?!

(Im just kidding idc)

that's some real shit

literally anything you guys invented popular

Trendy RoSi
Sybyr/XXXTENTACION/$ki Mask The Slump God/Scarlxrd
Luka Sabbat/Ian Connor
Kanye/A$AP

depends on what you're going for

Reminder that all black fashion is trash and that this board is now roughly 80% new fag, underage, shit skinned "people of color" that migrated here in 2015 after kanye west first introduced yeezys

Reminder that posting this doesn't make your boring malefashionadvice-core style not lame as fuck

>Melatonin

that's some fucking truth right here

>fa is shit. i only come here to remind you all it's shit.
Here's some afrospo for ya bud.

w2c pants

ebay

t shirt us army-white
jeans italian-white

w2c bag