How to dress like an adult

I'm 27, soon I'll be 30. I don't want to look childish wearing graphic tees, or streetwear or god forbid, that joggers/cuffed pants trash. Anyone that dresses like that past 20 is pathetic and not to be taken seriously.
How should a grown man in his 30s be dressing to look attractive and professional?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJzj8W-UymA&t=615s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Protip: make some cash, you can wear whatever you fucking want. Conforming is for people who rent, not people who own.

George Clooney in The American. Ryan Gosling in Drive (not the damn jacket)

In Drive didn't he mostly wear a denim jacket or a white tee?

Good artists copy. Great artists steal. You got the idea. Good luck

Bampage

The secret is polos, its like a shirt mixed with a button up. comfort + class. Best of both worlds

cant tell if an attempt at bait but i agree with you

wear what you want

nobody cares what you look like when you're old

no bait, I main Polos

As you are now, so I once was.

As I am now, so you will be.

Dress like a normie, raid Land's End

When I started tucking in my shirt and dressing conservatively there was a really noticeable increase in how much many people found me approachable and started chatting while I went about my business versus when I just threw on jeans and a shirt and didn't give a fuck like I was still in high school

Also don't expect Veeky Forums at large to be able to help you in looking like a respectable adult. I've only ever seen like one single person here that looks like an adult and doesn't look like he's going to sell you crack

be careful not to go fedora-tier
youtube.com/watch?v=CJzj8W-UymA&t=615s

Can I pull off a fedora if I wear a matching suit?

Probably not.

I started buying preppy clothes but guess what no one wants to give me a fuckin job, i have a bunch of gay rich men clothes that i hate now, fuck

No.

underrated

start with regular fit everything

kanye and his damn pink polo..
what a god-damn man

>How should a grown man in his 30s be dressing to look attractive and professional?

rick owens and antisocialsocialclub