Will a haircut like this only look good on Big boss? how does his hair stay slicked back like that?

Will a haircut like this only look good on Big boss? how does his hair stay slicked back like that?

your answer:
He is character from videogame.

Either a whole lot of grime/sweat/dust from the field makes it stay that way, or he uses excessive amounts of grease.

It could look good but imo only if you are build well, and have a nice frame.

Also remember that he is a video-game character, his hair does not behave the same as real hair.

Not OP but where do I cop fatigues like DD soldiers

Love that collar design/colour

ITs a videogame you retarded teenager.

Nigga it's a simple mullet with hair slicked back, it's not anime hair

It looks good on him because he's already ridiculously handsome, if you are too it'll look good on you.

No you fucking moron its a mullet + a ponytail thats been feathered and lightly slicked back with a matte product.

An actual stylist looked at it already. And if you played the game you'd see how impossible it is to pull off in real life.

Not to mention the soyboys in this forum (including you probably) dont have the bone structure to pull off this hairstyle without looking like you enjoy taking cock on a daily basis.

It's not a mullet + a pony tail it's a mullet that was turned into a ponytail.

>"it is impossible irl because i say so and if you don't think the same way i do you're retarded"

God i wish i had weak facial features

Right and you think going to the stylist and asking for this haircut is practical? You fucking moron

You just have to tell the barber to only vut your hair at the top, it's not that hard.
Unless you're so beta that even asking for a specific hair makes you have a panic attack.
On another note: you are just trying to change the subject, you went from "it's impossible to have hair like that" to "asking a barber is not practical" and you're using insults to hide this lole

this. especially the part about taking dicks

my mans he is made of polygons get fucking real

It's a mullet in a ponytail with hair slicked back, is this something only cgi could achieve? absolutely not.
it's like we're talking about those japanese ps1 main characters

Its an impractical hairstyle that only looks good on the one character it was specifically designed for.

You wanna try and get it be my guest but dont be surprised if people start avoiding you for being such a retarded tryhard mess

US Vietnam era jungle jacket

Lmao my hair does that exact same thing. I haven't used any soap or shampoo in like 8 months and I just comb it back and let it dry.

This and it applies tenfold for anime. Any anime character looks either badass or adorable with a ponytail. In real life, they can look nice on girls, but I have never, ever seen a guy with a ponytail and thought, "Yeah, that looks cool." Somehow I subconsciously assume they're just too lazy to get a haircut. Slicking it back and pulling it tight doesn't do any favors either.

Asian guys can sometimes pull off a high ponytail (messy) if they have black/dark brown hair.

Rarely looks good unless you look like a girl.

me back in february

Looks like shit.

Not making your bed is NOT Veeky Forums by the way.

I don't see the problem. Bbs hair isn't absurd and his design is grounded in reality

looks good

Shockingly inoffensive.

fuckin hell , you almost look like me

all asians look alike so...

I have similar features and hair to him, really liked the style when I saw it, been rocking the ponytail and beard look for about a year now. I couldn't figure out how to get mine to stay back without products that gave it a greasy/wet texture either so I just grew it out long enough to all fit in the ponytail. Open to suggestions that.

It's Venom

Ponytails hardly ever look good.

have a jawline and eyes like big boss and any hairstyle will look good

Long hair accentuates your facial features. This
means that you can wear it only if you're already good looking: eye and nose area are expecially important. This applies to ponytails/man-buns as well, of course.

Hair stays slicked back that way if it's long enough to be gathered in a neat ponytail, if you use product, if you go no-poo or if you're all sweaty. You can see by yourself that the smartest way would be simply growing it long enough to just slick it back and tie it together at your nape.

Needs a katana

Actually quite like it

Big boss is masculine to the point were he can look cute to women with a ponytail. He is also good looking which helps. The long hair balances out his rugged image. Same with Geralt.

Literally how I wear my hair every day

It's just poorly cut hair pulled back into a pony, /v/ autists are just sperging out.