Supreme x Akira coming November 2. Anime is now mainstream

Supreme x Akira coming November 2. Anime is now mainstream.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zLiNemCjCxY
supremecommunity.com/season/fall-winter2017/lefttodrop/
supremenewyork.com/shop/all
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/supreme-auto-checkout-bot/lokkgfofiabinmcohpdalkcmfjpepkjb?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ayy those work jackets are cool. I want to get as much as I can desu.

>muh secret club

Honestly the collab is a lot more uninspired than I was expecting.
Might cop a hoodie.

They saw Jeremy Klien do those hand screened boards and now they're copying him. Jesus fucking christ I can't wait until Jason Dill has a heroin overdose.

>akira collab
>it's just "drugs dude lmao"

This is one of the most fuccboi things I've ever seen.

Anime has always been mainstream.

Also this collab fucking sucks, it's literally bigcartel tier

Anime already is mainstream you fucking idiot

that being said.

would only cop the hoodie or long sleeve which are the only remotely decent items

Make them yourself

I'm talking about anime clothing you dipshits.

>just square images on normal clothes

Why is this degree of laziness allowed for a fashion brand?

>Anime is now mainstream.
>Anime

>b-but i was talking about clothing

No you weren't you fucking faggot, otherwise you would have said. Kill yourself, the only dipshit is you.

Point still stands, anime clothing has been worn for years and this collab isn't even supreme's first with anime on it nor will it start a surge.

Once again, neck yourself.

What is the style of the bottom jacket called?

Supreme x K-On when

Fishtail parka

Everything is pretty dope honestly. Nothing seems too lazy.

>copy/pasted manga panels
would have preferred the anime by far

These look like shit.

Protip: Uniqlo has been making Anime clothing mainstream for the last 10 years.

I'm gonna skip these.

>supreme

They are propably doing simply because Kanye said it's his favourite movie so that means it's cool rite? Hopefully he will wear it so Hypebeast will have somethi g to waste parents money for. Supreme is dead, wear Noah or something you retarded hypebeasts.

damn you know that fishtail parka is going to be resold and meme'd into oblivion similar to that raf one in 2015

youtube.com/watch?v=zLiNemCjCxY

Which piece will have the biggest resell value?

Ill cop

when did people start wearing supreme again?

What.

More people have been wearing supreme every day. The brand is popular as fuck and even harder to purchase now.

Know of where to get those style work jackets as blanks? I've been working on making my own patches for putting onto some Uniglo hoodies but would like a jacket like that and not gonna drop $200 for something with lazy Supreme patches.

Estimated price list, DropsByJay has been off for some items this season though so don't take it as gospel.

$54 for a L/S? Aren't supreme long sleeves closer to $100?

The Neo Tokyo l/s is a tshirt, not a outer top. The actual longsleeve (the black/red all over print) is $118.

I agree, holy fuck this suck

this is really wack, i expected something better

What else could possibly drop? Any more hats coming this season?

There's quite a lot of hats left to drop. This site lists everything that hasn't dropped from the Previews but obviously doesn't include unannounced collabs that are coming like North Face pt 2, possible Timberlands etc.

supremecommunity.com/season/fall-winter2017/lefttodrop/

super gay.

I honestly dont know if i shouls cop any

i would wait.
most of this shit is going be selling close to retail after release

HOT TOPIC?

HELLO

Don't normally buy Supreme shit but really want those plates.
How do I go about getting them online without paying resale?
Is there some sort of noob guide?

restock app, autofill, bots

>post basic workwear jacket known for its functionality
>"eww dadcore garbage you can find at goodwill"
>slap a supreme/tween streetwear logo on it
>"wtf i love dadcore now"

>one small panel
>not going full manga novel

>"Dude, let's experiment with futuristic cuts and fabrics inspired by Akira designs!"
>"Nah just print pictures on hoodies and t-shirts."

Fucking Americucks ruining anime again

>anime is now mainstream
Veeky Forums literally always 5 years too late on everything

akira is mainstream tho

Cool, hook me up with literally any previous TV/film/music collab for retail? It just doesn't happen with Supreme, it could be complete garbage and it'll still go for twice retail.

Any self-respecting person who madly loved those jackets, would simply score a thrifted London Fog Harrington, make those same silkscreened Akira images, or Akira images a lot better, and then put them on their new thriftscore. Kaneda would laugh his ass silly if he saw some clueless advertising victim who had blown a shitload of money on that ultra-trendy bullshit. Fashionable people do weird shit and take chances with regard to this kind of stuff, they don't just plunk down a fortune like a dummy on this pre-made stuff that's simulating someone who genuinely has a pair of balls and decorated their own damn jacket themselves

No, thanks.
I'll just sew this patch with one of my no brand jacket.

god that's ugly

>saying anime is mainstream becouse supreme collab with akira, but not even knowing about the toshio maeda HENTAI collab

Only a few things caught my eye but who knows what I might try to cop, we'll see when prices drop.

this is infuriatingly lazy and boring

this, fuck dill.

This is still going to sell out. Who cares.

Anime has been mainstream for years, decades even

The full-print shirts are alright but most of this looks like Redbubble crap. A single manga panel pasted onto a T-shirt? Really?

>pleb brand is combining with a pleb anime
really makes me think

user, are you angry?

It wil resell for a good prize, right?

easiest way to go about copping new items:
>put a pack of socks or underwear in your cart before drop
>fill all credit and shipping info
go to supremenewyork.com/shop/all and at 8am (eastern) click "new" (you'd have less luck by refreshing your page, but do as you please)
>find item youre looking for and add to cart
>confirm

>12872882
decks, tray, then tees, hoodies, parka, plate, whatever else they copy/pasted onto

honestly a golden collab. they knew what they were doing with this one.

Is it ok to try to cop more than one of the same item?

Supreme limits all customers to a strict one style per product, and one product per person

Can I open directly the page at "jacket" if i want to cop the jacket? Or it's better to open directly at "new"? Will there be a Akira tab?

Your best bet is to go to 'new' but in all honesty it will get sold out before you even try

yes, you can most definitely can. each piece will all just fall under their respective tabs (i.e. parka will be under jackets, zip up will be under sweatshirt, decks under skate, etc.) clicking new is just an easier way to navigate through everything without having to fumble around looking for what you want, before it sells out :)

Thank you. Last question. Which hour for Europe?

no problem, brother man
for europe: drop time will be 1pm

Does that actually work? Do I just get an order ready on one tab, add an item on a second tab and then confirm on that first one?

it should automatically save the info you put due to you not completing your first order
(i would highly recommend just getting an autofiller for your browser. that way no need for hoping, and you have higher chance of getting what you want)

>just flat square images pasted ontop

you'd think this was made by a 13 year old making his dream merch for his favourite anime or something. Who even thought this was ok?

it's 11am eastern tho isn't it

yup yup

isn't there a higher chance of cc decline if you use autofill tho? like if it thinks you've checked out too fast it declines as an anti-bot measure right?

i only use auto-fill and auto-checkout; not once has my card gotten declined by supreme, for any reason

I was actually kinda hype for this, but if this is it then I'm not missing out on anything.

only the accessories and decks really appeal to me

>go to supremenewyork.com/shop/all and at *****8am (eastern)***** click "new" (you'd have less luck by refreshing your page, but do as you please)

Why 8am eastern? You mean to put the socks in your cart at 8am eastern or whatever? Sorry for all the spoon feeding, I just don't wanna miss out because of some dumb noob shit lol

if you have an item in your cart at any time, supreme does not automatically remove it (unless you delete cookies or some shit) and all the information you put in to purchase the items will still be in their designated fields. doing it before 8am eastern is the point, because the site is updated with new items on thursdays at 8am eastern (so you obviously want to fill everything out before that, so you dont have to waste time doing it on thursday morning and most likely get cart-jacked)

Id say the jumpsuit or fishtail parka because they're the most unique out of this drop

>auto-checkout
Is this a bot? It's enough?

yeah, auto-checkout requires using a bot

Ahh I haven't seen any of those yet bit they might be interesting

sorry about the multiple posts. i couldnt be fucked to open PS rn

I found an app called "supreme auto-checkout bot". Any of you know it?

any way you can link? or screenshot of it on app store

Oh hey thank you! Yeah you were right these are really the only appealing things.

no problem, my guy. hopefully you get what you're looking for :)

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/supreme-auto-checkout-bot/lokkgfofiabinmcohpdalkcmfjpepkjb?hl=en

The app has the drop in his database and apparently it's already possible to set it up. I wonder if it's legit.

the reviews are quite mixed. the devs are responding to certain comments though, so it seems that someone actually cares.
In my experience: mobile is kinda tricky to perfect when checking out, but i'd say run a few tests and see how you like it.
Best of luck :)

When I was a little kids I rocked sneakers with Power Rangers on them and wanted McDonalds happy meals just to get shitty Disney toys.

This is the teenage/young adult equivalent.

Some people treat supreme like Pokemon cards.