Guys I need you help

guys I need you help

I bet a tq pi Black metal chick and I need to update my wardrobe a bit

need a jacket and maybe some boots any advice?

Yeah.
Don't try and be something you're not just to impress a chick.

desperate bump

100% this. She's going to know you're trying too hard anyway

And she'll know she's got power over you and will have no respect for you.

I don't know much about black metal or the clothing associated with it but this is a risk you're taking blind.
You know that it wont end well. I don't need to explain, you know what I'm talking about.

But I guess black button-ups are a good way to start.

She'll be able to tell you're a poser. That said

Boots:
>cheap af: milsurp. Austrian "meme boots" are well regarded on Veeky Forums and I like mine a lot but you have other options too.
>mid price: corcoran, solovair
>high price: designer shit. You'll probably look like a poser

Jacket:
Buy it used or be ready to spend like $500. Or just get a beat up black denim jacket for like $20 on ebay

Black button ups are only for 2010s hipster black metal style (the rest of the fit being black skinny jeans or trousers and black derbies)

thanks for the great advice

I guess I really don't know much about black metal.

thing is I've always been a metal head listened to burzum and belphegor and shit but now I have a chance for a qt pi bm gf and I wanna look the part I've always felt I was meant to be..

So impress her with your knowledge of music first.

go for it I guess.
I don't have any other advice than to really think hard about what you're doing. It's a horrible feeling to have an unsuccessful relationship.
Go all in or don't at all.

thanks for the solid feedback love y'all

good luck

>burzum and belphegor
sorry bro you're fucked if she's actually into bm. not to say burzum sucks but people into electronic and indie like him lol

wait what were you wearing when you met her? if you were wearing vineyard vines and salmon shorts when you first met her and then wear all black goth the next time, you don't think she's gonna think you're just a huge desperate poser?

my only advice is to aim a bit higher than trad black metal men. that bar is low.

Black metalhead speaking,
dont be a cunt and just wear what u like, she probably wont like the fact u r pretending to be someone u r not, but if u really have to, buy some underground band tshirts, and listen to some of the black metal, must be something she doesnt know, try with polish black metal it is fucking awesome, Furia, Plaga, Mgla, Batushka, Odraza and necessarly start playing some instrument, smoke cigs and drink the cheapest vodka.

you've always been into metal, but are asking a forum of strangers how to dress metal? K.

Wear good looking shirts of bands you like and try to look like the best looking members of those bands. Band shirts, denim and leather, all black everything, boots... It's an easy, classic look, which really should come natural of you listen to enough of the music. Get into customizing your jacket if you want to be fancy (buy spikes online, paint on band logos, etc).

Black metal is gay, though, child support dodging Floridian death metaller is a way hotter look

Just act like a father figure around her and she'd want you

user, pretty much this. Also, it takes years to learn an instrument, so probably bass is the safest instrument to pick up since nobody will ask you to play for them and it's not as complex as guitar or drums.

metal chicks don't like guys without beer bellies, unless they're the type into baldies

cringe

pretty much this, but mgla and Batushka are pretty famous since their last releases. Also french BM is pretty nice. KPN, Blut aus Nord, many of the black legion bands like Mutiilation, black murder, Belketre or Vlad Tepes.
Also try to find out her political position before blasting M8L8TH on the first date.

what are these meme boots you speak of

wear corpse paint and a black robe or you arent trve

fucking poser