Basic T-shirts

Looking for some thick, blank T-shirts for daily usage.
Any ideas? (Where do YOU get yours?)

you can packs of white and black ones at any men's clothing store desu
I buy mine at Burlington cause they're way cheaper

Thick t-shirts? If you want something warm get a hoodie or sweatshirt. You want them nice light and thin right?

Thick because it hides body fat better and keeps its form better. Unlike the H&M shirts that are so thin you can basically make out your body form which I’m trying to avoid

really nigga? it's just a fucking t-shirt,buy it anywhere as long as it's cheap.

hey how about some regular exercise and not eating crap so you can wear clothes that show off your healthy body instead of trying to hide it :)

How's Bella+Canvas?

La Foret is his best album

lose some weight nigger

Everlane

>You want them nice light and thin right?
Not if you wanna hide your hard nipples ;_;

i agree. a promise is very good too, and i like his twin peaks album

>nigger
was an Veeky Forums post until that word. you revealed your true /v/ colors

Great thread, guys. Cheap shink shit, fabric so thin it will rip instantaneously once temperatures drop below zero and the first minuscule droplets of sweat begin to crystallize (imagine walking the streets in late autumn when suddenly all around you fashion victims stand exposed and confused), really are preferable to t-shirts made from adequately thick, durable fabric in every way.

Try to look around heritage hipster raw denim workwear forums for information, you'll find plenty of thick rigid loopwheeled shirts. I never really looked into that personally, since I only wear merino wool t-shirts.

>yfw brands have tricked morons into preferring cheap to make thin shirts
wew

If its so cold your nipples are getting hard dont wear a tee? If they are always hard i dont know what to tell you.

H&M, Hanes packs at shitty places like target, Forever 21, uniqlo. Those cheap places. The one pictured is H&M. Cheaper the better.

try some t-shirts for printing
they are usually thicker
recommend Gildan

I find if they're too cheap and thin, other men become intimidated by my nipples.

found the guy with puffy nipples

fruit of the loom

currently gildan softstyle an number to big and then washed at 60 C
they shrink quite a bit.

however I'm looking to upgrade.

I want to get some "dry" ones from uniqlo and the airism ones because I refuse to pace myselfe when biking and sweat alot.

>Gildan
>fruit of the loom

Which model?

never worn but I've heard they're adequate, cheap basics from shills