Pajeetcore thread

Pajeetcore thread

i've been working retail off and on since 2012 while going through uni. why are indian men obsessed with wearing shirts that are one size too small always?

the fucking thread name

Muscle definition or lack there of,it's the same with those subhuman Dominicans sometimes wearing women's clothing

He looks like he has bad breath and uses way too much cologne.

at my university they love wearing faded dark blue jeans with either brightly colored running shoes or sandals and usually a hashtag menswear button down.

Why do I get the feeling they're modeling themselves off of Mexicans? Like in Tijuana there are heaps of cunts that dress like this

They’re not. As a pajeet, I can tell you that most pajeets don’t care about how they dress. The ones that do care, dress like how they believe successful pajeets should dress. Guy in OPs pic actually believes he looks good

Well poor country. They jeans an american shirt is way to go

I think the point he was trying to make is that they aren’t self aware. Yes a t-shirt and jeans is the way to go because of finances, but they believe that they look good in it. Like hot shit good

same, except they're all wearing shirts from tech companies trying to 1-up eachother.

Oh, wow kumar, you interned for vmware? N-no... I just went to their career fair booth...

the ones that give zero fucks go for broke with facebook and google shirts and backpacks and shit, but we all know that bs because we're not that great of a school

>enter thread
>expect pics
>no fucking pics just /g/ spillover

Aden core is better. Everything went to shit in the Middle East with the increased proliferation of imitation jerseys and nylon track pants.

>Puerto Rican butthurt that he has no mass

did pajeet cuck you OP?

thats actually pretty cool

Only one I like

sex c girls sned picz now very horny =)

This is actually pretty bad ass. Like someone out of ww1

i can see pajeetcore taking off. i was thinking it'd be cool to have some nice, draping pink or orange garments to work with. something really bright and colorful to offset the stream of brown liquid shitta masala that's leaving my ass and splashing all over the same pavement that a bunch of guys are eating rice off of.

god bless the user that came through and rescued this godforsaken thread.

Back again