Last Thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.

Please be kind to people and don't just call them a fatass or something - help them change it. It doesn't make you look worse if they also look good.

Feel free to post:
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Also try post thinspo pics, post your goal bodies(fictional or real), recipes and tips etc. to help and encourage each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/aKFDUtds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haha, Asuka is actually /goals/
Such a nice ass

63 kg 1,75mts. Muscular
I want to get ripped without gaining too much weight
Any tips?

try Veeky Forums

There are mealcucks browsing this thread RIGHT NOW.

150 cm and like 37-38 kilos, what’s good stuff that fits my body type that isn’t black minimalist patterns + baggy shirts/tight pants? I can only wear so many men’s sweaters and black jeans before I start to get self conscious

>literally stuffing my face with pie now
>see this post
>wellshit.jpg

Shit man you are tiny

literally stop

he wants to get lean, not massively bulky and fat. thus Veeky Forums will be of no help. all you have to do is watch your calorie intake and workout. if you don't eat a lot of food then you don't have to worry about getting big and bulky. doesn't matter how much you work out if you're not eating tons

Sorry for spamming but was I thin back then? I was barely underweight, but now I'm back at BMI 20-something :(

not really

I did. but it's a bit too late :c
at least I'm skinnier than your pic, still though...

skinnyfat but with good proportions

pretty sure that pic is eliza

Thank man, im trying to eat few calories and take more protein.

Ah, i didn't mean you as is "picture of you", just as "picture that you posted"
Who is eliza? She's cute

pastebin.com/aKFDUtds

she was just one of the Veeky Forums girls for a while. a guy here was consistently impersonating her for a while. he's probably still around Veeky Forums

>>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
62 in 115lbs (possibly a bit lower) (female) 19
>>highest weight
140ish briefly, hovered around 135 for most of my life
>>goal weight
keeps getting lower...maybe preferred method of losing weight
did halfass IF for a while, mostly just restricting and running a lot
>>aesthetic you're going for
don't care too much about appearance any more it's pure mental illness now

maybe uh, big skirts and tight tops? or, you know...literally anything?

knew that was winny even before enlarging pic

you're 6'2"?

62 in
ches

have fun with your insulin spikes

Male 5"10 with little muscle. I started from 71kg and I am down to 65kg in 5 weeks. I still feel like I have a lot of fat on my belly. Around what kg should I be getting to have around 13-15% bodyfat? I was thinking 60kg but maybe that's not enough. I don't have a problem with diet and it's going great. I just want to know beforehand when I will stop cutting and start clean bulk (goal is new year).

that's a mealcuck problem, they have poor insulin resistance.

I don’t think literally anything works, I look like a little kid wearing an adults clothes half the time.

Also, tips for buying from the kids sections without getting outed for it?

just rock it
and dont get any disney princess shit kek

what is the best weight loss calculator out there?

holy fug

Might as well post stats to bump thread.
>4’11 or 5’ depending on self esteem
>highest weight 95, lowest 67
>trying to stay between 85 and 90
>run constantly and don’t eat like a degenerate
Still searching for the right aesthetic, not sure exactly what I want to do. I wear a lot of unrelieved black and kinda like darkwave, but I’m considering wearing more skirts/dresses and more pastels.

Any place to get a unisex minimalist watch that won’t make my wrists look any smaller? I have a Submariner but it’s way too loud and way too big to look decent

>tfw hair starting to fall out
>not just that, but dandruff and dry scalp as well
anyone else deal with this? will just drinking more water help?

i only ever do this in goodwill or other thrift stores where no one gives a shit and they employees are dead-eyed. but i don't think it would be too weird even in a normal store.

Might be taking too many showers/washing too much. When I used to bleach my hair, the combination of that and showering constantly made it really brittle and dry.
I’ve never had anything said to me at goodwill for buying kids stuff, but I bought a 2XL men’s flannel and the guy at the counter asked me if I was buying a blanket.

should I eat dinner /thinspo/

733 so far, not really hungry, goal is maintaining but i don't even give a fuck anymore

Don’t count calories, just be more active. If you’re running 5-6 km every day, you can actually eat when you’re hungry

ur malnourished

i guess, just doesn't feel possible since my bmi is still way over 20

but u dont get enough nutrients

Could drastically reducing your caloric intake hurt your skin?

you need minerals and vitamins and shit, having fat on you doesn't provide that

I reduced my caloric intake by more than 1200 calories and my skin actually improved

Everyone seems to want to give me the advice that because I'm underweight, it's causing my acne, but I've had acne all my life and it's only improved by reducing dairy intake and with topical retinols.

If you think your skin has gotten worse, it's possible, but otherwise it's probably something else.

checked, yeah she's a QT

Sauce on this qt?

I think it depends more on what you are going to eat for the calories you have. Fruits and veg is great but if you are going to eat garbage it's not doing your skin any good.

Are multivitamins a meme or are they actually helpful? I'm not trying to go uber thinspo, just slowly trying to lose fat.

They're really helpful, especially if you're not eating properly.
And you can always get your doctor to check whether you have any deficiencies or not, I ate fairly normally, but still managed to be low in iron, b and d...

she's a russian weeb who does a lot of cosplay stuff. she looks beautiful when she doesn't cover her face up entirely with silly make up

her IG is shirogane_sama

>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
170 cm, 72 kg, male, 22
>highest weight
77.1 kg
>goal weight
65 kg
>preferred method of losing weight
Counting calories + aerobic endurance (mostly distance running but also cycling)
>aesthetic you're going for
Pic related

Not really sure what numbers I need for that, 65 kg and 10% bodyfat just seems like a good thing to aim for right now. I've also started bouldering a lot to build some lean muscle.

Trick I've been doing to avoid overeating at lunch (collegecuck here): Before starting the main course, put together something simple (without dressing) at the salad bar and have a plain fizzy water. That usually fills me up to the point where I don't need anything else.

hey it's that gecko-looking guy that climbed el capitan. i heard about that on the TV

Find a program on Veeky Forums, you can't go overboard. Eat less, consume protein, work out regularly. You'll be low on strength but high in look development

Waist went to a 32 to 31. Feels pretty good.

great job!

Anyone here dealing with stubborn ass fat. How long and how many pounds did it take to get rid of them?

According to a random BMI calculator I googled you need to be about 43kg to be 13-14%

I'm 6'4 and ~170lbs, vegan diet, don't exercise regularly and desk job all day.

Been feeling like I should try to cut ~10-15 lbs, thoughts? I have a penchant for junk food occasionally that I could cut but idk about exercise gym is lame and outside is cold

if you had more muscle instead of being skinnyfat you'd be perfectly fine with that weight and height. but if you really don't want to exercise then yeah, better off going for it

seen in last thread:
>also please don't think it's just about calories. it's like reading a book by counting the page numbers.
>not all calories are equal by any means and the timing of your calories and pairing of your macro and micronutrients will influence your individual biochemistry.

can anyone go a little more in depth on this or provide a link to somewhere i can read about the specifics? Or do you think in general most of us fine just knowing to eat at a deficit and you'll lose weight?

116 at 5'6" and i think i want to be a skelly

If you eat at a deficit you will lose weight, that's physics.

yes a calorie deficit will definitely cause you to lose mass, but eating protein and working out will give you a different body composition than eating cheap carbs and sitting around, but I think that's self-evident
(also I'm not whoever posted that)

I want to lose weight but I have no idea how much I need to lose
I'm 6 feet tall and 180 lbs

6`3 and 145lbs, honestly I don't like how skinny I am, why do males volunteerely skelly?

I'm the same height and 136lbs, I actually want to go lower. It is a lot easier to find good fitting clothes at a lower weight

>I don't like how skinny I am
said noone ever

I'm the same height, and 160lbs.
I like being at this weight a lot more, and I got my waist down to 29".

I was the guy he (you)'d that post to.
I'm pretty sure he isn't talking about losing weight. The calorie thing is about doing it in a healthy way.
Getting the right amount of protein vs fats vs carbs.
If you eat at a caloric deficit you will lose weight regardless, but if you don't eat the right things, your body won't necessarily eat away at the body fat. It might start draining muscle mass and other sources of energy (as far as I know)

What instrment should I use to cut myself with?

Benis

Veeky Forums has some good guides for cutting

I ate 1800 calories already and it's only 11am. I'm a fucking fat piece of shit with no self control. I can't do it, I'll fucking kill myself.

pencil sharpener blades obv

I've been living alone and I got fat. How do I unfat? I'm a lazy cunt AND I COOK VERY WELL STOP ME

If you cook very well you can go cook healthy food using tons of vegetables.

Ok. Lotsa veggies. Got it. Soups and salads. I can do that.

good, I would assume being good at cooking is a plus, since you'll always be able to chose what goes into your food.

really just depends on how your body distributes fat and what kind of food you ate before you started coming to these threads

Stop now. No more eating. Don’t finish up your healthy meal. Don’t continue eating the cookies. Just stop. Take a glass of water and get into the shower and take a deep breath. You’re fine. You can get back on the right track. Tell yourself that you won’t eat until you’re hungry again. If you don’t know when that is, look at the clock and plan for 5 hours from now.

posting some thinspo for the fatties and for tthe people who are severly underweight but think they're obese

What weight do I need to reach to look like that @174cm?

post a pic of yourself
also how much do you currently weigh?

Can't right now, I'm at work.
I'm 62kg now, skinnyfat. Fat mostly stores on belly and thighs.

Is it safe to eat < 800 calories a day?

try going down to 52kg and do some cardio every once in a while
don't forget to eat healthy and try limiting your calorie intake

Anyone got that picture of the shirtless guy with glasses drinking coffee?

That one had a great aesthetic.

I'm trying to (and mostly do) run 5k every other day. I used to eat 800-1000 calories a day for a few months, but lately I've been feeling tired as fuck and got cravings that fucked my weight loss up badly, so I'm thinking I'm gonna eat 1200 calories from now on.

didnt mean to reply to you, oops

what did you get cravings for?