Uniqlo U

Anyone gonna re up on some peices when the restock drops. there is a restock right....? also /uniqlo/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

uniqlo.com/uk/en/collaborations/men/uniqlo-u
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when it go live ?

Anyone got the u crew neck t shirt?
How's the material compared to the cheaper supima cotton version?

The tees are nice and thicc. Never owned their other tees, but it’s almost comparable in weight to a RL Polo shirt.

when will the restock happen
?

How's the wool pants? Post pics please.
It's still available in my country but I'm not sure to cop it or not.
I always wear slim fit black jeans but kinda want to try wearing something else as I'm feeling old lately.

OP here. I'm not sure it's even real. The speculation is that since they are releasing some new stuff for the line (Nov. 3rd in the USA i think) that it'll be a full blown restock

French site says new stuff on november 2nd
They look nice and the construction and quality is good but my god are they super thin.

They look like they'll be creased from 1 minute of wear.

i'd prefer the cotton twill ones, they're more practical

I just spent €450 on Uniqlo last night. I'm gonna have to sit the rest of this month out.

fuck uniqlo it's for 17 year old Asians who think they're white

people want to be cumskins?

how shameful

In the event that it is a restock, not just a new drop, whats the correct sizing on the weird lunarcore looking high top sneakers? I saw a lot of people complaining that it was completely off.

i thought it was the other way around

Size down by by 1-1.5.

it's really not , I saw a gaggle of 17 year old Asian s at the mall yesterday they were all wearing that fawn coloured faux sheer ling overcoat and trying to pick up these two white chicks.

copping the cardigan in both s and m because i dont know which will fit my weirdly shaped bitch body better

very thick, heavy shirt. great boxy fit, my favourite "piece" in the dorp

ugh they should just stick to faux nigger streetwear shit instead

nobody cares, morons

"Entdecken Sie die neue Winterkollektion von INES DE LA FRESSANGE und UNIQLO U ab 2. November" on the german site

The new stuff is already released in SEA. They don't seem to restock the old stuff though.
Sorry to disappoint. But maybe it would be different for EU/USA since nobody cares about winter stuff here. It's hot as fuck.

Tbh I didn't cop anything in the end because everything was "wool blend" and faggy shit like that, if I want wool trousers I'm going to fucking buy 100% wool or not at all.

Correct.

hoping to cop the zip up fleece

If the wool blend blazer was the same as last year I would have copped another.

should I cop? how is the quality and fit?

whats the correct sizing on the chesterfeild coat? I sized down to a small and the fit seems kinda sus.

C/n?

I got the olive ones. Color and construction are really nice, although they're very thin. Also not as wide as I thought they would be

i'm glad I got the mod parka when I did rather than waiting and hoping for re-stock

guess check website, they just restocked

Faux Nigger Core is trending up I heard

I copped the white one and its comfyyyy, perfect candidate for a patch i just picked up. I got a size up and the bagginess is great but i still fit it well

What? Shit gonna have to check my local uniqlo then is they released in SEA

anyone try out that blouson jacket? I'm tempted to cop before it sells out

RESTOCK RESTOCK RESTOCK.

THEY RESTOCKED SHOULDER BAGS TOO.
NOT EVERYTHING IS THERE BUT MOST
uniqlo.com/uk/en/collaborations/men/uniqlo-u

>Still no restock in France
Just end me

Fucking this. We are their biggest market in Europe ffs.
They just added 2-3 articles. Will they even restock?! I want that damned fleece.

ALL I WANT IS THIS FFS

do you think the largest size (44) would fit US12 feet?

t. shitskin

we're all in this together continental bro

t.mongrel mutt

looks comfy :)
what do you mean you got a size up? from uniqlos usual sizes or generally? their non uniqlo u hoodie fits me perfectly in small, should I get this one in small too?

The pieces that dropped last month are already on sale in my country. I don't get why the JWA and the IDLF collab were so popular here but this one isn't.

Which country? Also how much did they cut the price during sale?
Nothing sold out here as well so I might just wait for the sale.

Philippines. 25% across the board, I think.

Lel, maybe you guys can trade with Australians. I went into both Melbourne stores the other day and there were rack-loads of unsold IDLF coats. The JWA coats weren't even on display, they're sitting unsold on the website.

judging from the fit of the fishtail, your people might just not be obese enough for glorious oversizing

They definitely need to rethink their strategy in tropical countries since we dont have winter and australia since the seasons are flipped.

I WANT MY FUCKING WOOL PANTS REEEEEEEEEE

I got it in blue and it's very nice

I just want one of these bad boys. Everything looks oversized as fuck though.

i can see why people are into the fleece jacket but for the most part it's lacking the relaxed 'just throw it on' thing that makes lemaire comfy. petty much the only pieces i could honestly imagine myself using are the ones too boring to justify chasing restocks.

there's always something uncanny valley about generic stores doing designer collabs. wish they'd had him consult on design generally instead of making it this separate line where we make all the coats too long just to trade off his name.

i do regret sleeping on the shoulder bag (sold out again pretty fast) but i'll pick it up on ebay or grailed in two weeks i guess.

Anyone got the flannel?
Should I size down?

its way oversized though desu,way too oversized

I guess they just put back some exchanged pieces on the german(/middle european?) site.

I could pick up these 3, only XL was added. I hope they are not to large on my 1,89m 84kg body. :)

uniqlo has some of the most accurate measurements on their site
fucking use them ya retard god damn

U line is deliberately oversized by Lememe though.

Restock tomorrow as well?

because that's how it's supposed to fit
it's still sized correctly

different user here, so can I just pick my normal uniqlo size? I normally wear uniqlo stuff in small

asian countries love trad/preppy/nordic looking stuff like the other two collabs. whereas european countries are already saturated with patterned sweaters and what not

I'm looking to get the ribbed sweater coming out tonight but I can't decide if I want it in the dark red or green. The red is awesome in the high neck sweater I already bought, so I'd wear it all the time, but currently I have no green sweaters at all.

Also gonna cop a black cardigan. I don't think I've ever seen a high button cardigan for this cheap.

yeah, if you know what you're getting into with Lemaire fits. If you don't want a bit loose and roomy, size down.

I'm gonna cop the red. It's such a good colour. The green is pretty normal desu.

thanks

anyone got fit pics of any of the pants?

The website has a styling guide with fit pics

not him, but i also copped the hoodie. i usually wear S too but it didnt have that baggy look that i was expecting, so I sized up

Check the archive. A guy got one in the last uniqlo u thread and he said it was a bit big. It's oversized after all.
I'm gonna get one but I'm most likely gonna wear it unbuttoned with a shirt underneath so I'll go tts I guess. You can size down if you want it to fit.

It's up

No restock on the trousers.

:(

Fuck this, Uniqlo had emailed me saying they would in fact restock the trouser.

got the green, gonna see if it fits well then order the brown/red if its still availible. doesnt seem like this drop is selling out as fast as the last one

i'm shocked the cardigan isn't going faster, it's a pretty good knockoff of a CdG piece

Thinking about the cardigan, what color you recommend? Leaning towards the natural one.

what do they look like

what pants would u wear with that besides black jeans lol

Cop olive...

natural or black are both good. if you look up close on the navy one its really a mix of black and normal blue, which some people may actually prefer, but i personally am not a fan

...or black?

i bought this in brown, green and black.

im kind of restarting my wardrobe and i've bought a lot from this collab. first run i bought the navy fleece cardigan, black/navy/brown turtlenecks.

i guess i like them because they're basics that have a unique fit to them? love the colors as well

olive imo

beige trouser, blu jeans, grey or white, olive, even pink if ur feeling adventurous ;)

We ain't getting a restock in France/Europe

desu famalam if u don't know why you like something you shouldn't buy it. if you really want to build a wardrobe look at the waywt threads and start an inspo folder to help guide ur purchases

Someone see if there is a restock in the USA, im too anxious to be disappointed to ask myself.....

im glad i managed to cop the shoulder bag, they sent me two of them by accident somehow

fuck, i'll have to be faster next year

i know uniqlo u is oversized, but i've always had issues with uniqlos tops being short on me (6'4") any tall anons buy any of the sweaters from the drop and can tell me what size and how it fits?

i'm only 6' but m is borderline too short on their tops. if you're slim you should look elsewhere

damn i guess ill just buy one or two XL and see if i like the loose fit. thanks though bud

they restocked today on sweaters at least

Does uniqlo fit on manlets? Because I'm 5'8 and it's really hard for me to find a store in europe selling manlet clothing.

just check website like for a 50 times a day for returned items

Here are a couple of fleece cardigans currently available in EU

yes its perfect for manlets. japanese brand so everything is sized down

of course it's a nip brand

stop posting thots i dont want to abuse myself anymore

>japanese brand so everything is sized down
retarded misconception, different cuts for different regions

fair enough, i shouldnt have generalized. but uniqlo is definitely on the small side even the stuff they put out in america in my experience