What are some Uniqlo and ASOS alternatives for Eurofags?

What are some Uniqlo and ASOS alternatives for Eurofags?

I want to compare large numbers of standardised clothes like you can with those shops, but for the most part I'm stuck with snouting around in departments store, checking fabric labels for polyester content manually, like a caveman. Sometimes I buy things just so the trip wasn't a total waste of time. Online shopping is pretty much the only way to go.

However, the online selection of places like House of Fraser is still pretty poor, and the interface is awful. I keep going back to ASOS.

Where do you go, euro/fa/?

Usually if I want something from Uniqlo I walk to Uniqlo. Never bought anything from Asos and never will. Where the fuck you live at?

Afghanistan

I live in Turkey. I want Uniqlo really badly, but there are no stores here. Pls give advice

H&M
Zara

/thread

>Turkey
>Europe

Good try

>H&M
trash

>Zara
Limited selection and also a lot of trash

you know you can order from asos if you're actually from Europe right?

Turkey is not Europe btw

>Zara
Excellent, I forgot this existed.

I can also add River Island to the list, because they reliably stock basic solid-coloured clothes that can fit hungry skeletons like myself.

Rural UK.
The main appeal of ASOS for me is the filters by fit, sizes available, etc. Most of it is shitty ghettocore. The models all look like they sell crack.

> Urban Outfitters
> Flannels
> Cruise
> Van Mildert

Uniqlo.com /eu
Uniqlo.com /uk

>What are some Uniqlo and ASOS alternatives for Eurofags?
Uniqlo and ASOS.
For starters, ASOS is a European (British) company that ships to all of Europe.

Are you not familiar with the word "alternative"?

You make it sound like (and obviously intended to, seeing you're Turkish) these stores don't operate in Europe.

The rural UK is not especially Turkified.

What the fuck do you want? Go to Next or M&S or someshit then.

If you're in rural UK and buy a basic wardrobe from Weekday or something, you'll be fine

This is true. But I tend to alternate between winters at home and the rest of the year in generally more fashionable places.
This is also the time of year when I spend my would-be winter rent money on clothes for the rest of the year, and save the remainder.

It's a bit of a juggling act, but I need to buy fashionable clothes in cowpat country.

Uniqlo ain't shipping to Romania ( though it's in the EU ).

Really wish it did tbqhwu.

For some reason a lot of shops omit Romania while still listing every other country like fucking Uganda.

Newyorker
It's not as awful like Reserved- brands and not Mango Man overpriced over same quality.
>mall-core sucks in general